REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email email@example.com.
- Manager, Online Advocacy, Washington, DC
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant, South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Association Executive, Decatur, AL
- Membership Development Manager, Ashburn, VA
National Association of REALTORS®
The Manager of Online Advocacy is the technical guru, digital strategist, and data analyst who supports the achievement of NAR’s online grassroots goals. The Manager is best practices advisor for advocacy and online tools to State and Local association staff and is the central point of contact for all aspects of the NAR REALTOR® Party Action Center (Convio/Blackbaud). In addition, s/he manages the process, execution and evaluation of the NAR Calls for Action (CFA) and advises state associations with CFAs to targeted or general membership on key state legislation.
- Develops and implements a multi-level training plan aimed at increasing the usability and effectiveness of the REALTOR® Party Hub.
- Manages NAR’s relationship with software vendor staff and management. Collaborates with software professionals on hub issues, product improvements and long-term strategies.
- In collaboration with NAR Government Affairs staff crafts messages for members, Associations and affiliates and manage the life cycle of CFAs.
- Conducts CFA message testing where possible and provide required metrics to evaluate the success of messages. Creates reports and evaluates online grassroots activity
- Minimum of 5-7 years of e-communications and e-marketing experience; association experience a plus.
- Identifies problems in a timely manner; works with others to solve complex issues.
- Working knowledge of information architecture and web usability.
- Proven experience developing and managing online communications.
- Experience that demonstrates: sound and accurate judgment; effective collaboration; decision making skills, persistence in overcoming obstacles; and facility with calculated risks.
- Desired: demonstrable experience with Convio/Blackbaud software.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
The South Tahoe Association of REALTORS®
The South Tahoe Association of REALTORS®, an established not-for-profit organization, seeks a professional to handle the books & provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President. Duties include but are not limited to A/R, A/P, billing, payroll, account reconciliation & maintaining budgets as well as providing back-up assistance with answering phones & providing membership support.
Successful candidates must be well rounded, detail-oriented, self directed and able to multi-task. Applicant must possess excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills and have basic computer literacy. Must be flexible and willing to cross-train. Knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Word & Excel required. Real Estate related experience is a plus. Testing of software systems will be given to all applicants.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 AM -- 5 PM
Salary: Depends upon skills & experience.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (after 3 month probationary period)
Benefits: Medical & Dental, 11 paid holidays, 2 weeks of vacation after one year of employment
Education: Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
Start Date: Position available immediately, negotiable
Category: Admin/Office Jobs
Compensation: Hourly wage, depends upon skills & experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Morgan County Association of REALTORS®
The Morgan County Association of REALTORS®, a +200 member board is seeking an Association Executive. Association is headquartered in Decatur, Alabama, is looking for an individual to work with volunteer membership in formulating and executing the Associations goals, objectives and related policies. This is a full-time job managing and operating the daily affairs of the association, and the position requires working with and reporting to a board of directors. Candidate should possess excellent public speaking skills, be an energetic thinker, and demonstrate leadership abilities. Should also have management and supervisory experience. Real estate or related background preferred. Association experience a plus. Compensation package commensurate with experience. Email resume and salary requirements to MorgancountyAOR@gmail.com Place in Subject line: AE Position.
Dulles Area Association of REALTORS®
The Dulles Area Association of REALTORS®, located in Ashburn, Virginia, seeks a Membership Development Manager to coordinate an Affiliate membership program, assist with REALTOR® membership processing and inquires, and report membership data. DAAR REALTOR® and Affiliate members include approximately 1,300 real estate professionals in Loudoun County and the surrounding Northern Virginia area.
Strong customer service skills and the ability to work collaboratively and creatively within a fast-paced environment is vital to this position. Writing proficiency and computer literacy required. View full position description, qualifications, compensation (http://tinyurl.com/DAARMDM). Send cover letter, resume, writing sample and creative marketing promotional piece to firstname.lastname@example.org.