REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MLS Technical Coordinator/Instructor - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Technical Coordinator/Instructor to work out of the Association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas.
The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products and popular web browsers, the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate industry would be a plus but not a requirement.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at email@example.com.
MLS Administrator - Duluth, MN
Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®
The Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®, Inc. in beautiful Northern Minnesota is hiring a full-time MLS Administrator. This close-knit team believes in what they do and is committed to working towards goals together while taking time out to share a laugh or six. Flexible and accommodating work environment.
- Provide technical support for industry specific software to persons at all skill levels
- Conduct hands-on training to groups of up to 20 people
- Attend meetings regarding system support and technology advancement opportunities
- Monitor and maintain systems within the organization
- Other duties as requested by the CEO
Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, and health insurance. Compensation based on experience.
Please send resume, references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasional travel required.
- Personal Commitment to Customer Service
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to take ownership of projects with team input
- Work well as part of a small team
- Ability to be self-taught with external support
- Excellent general computer skills
- Computer Hardware/Software, Setup, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Website Support (HTML/CSS/PHP)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 10
- Programming Knowledge (C++/C#, Objective-C, Java, BASH scripting, etc)
- MySQL Knowledge
- Network Hardware/Software Support
- Database Administration
MLS and IT Director - Robertsdale, AL
Baldwin County Association of REALTORS®
Baldwin County Association of REALTORS® and MLS is searching for a new MLS and IT Director to serve its 2,000+ member MLS. Located near the sugar white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast and the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay, Baldwin County is a place to live if you want to feel like you are on vacation all year long. A moderate climate, resort and recreation atmosphere, Southern charm, all create a hot real estate market that makes an exciting area to work. Baldwin County is also the fastest growing county in Alabama.
The MLS and IT Director serves as the chief administrator of the MLS and IT operations and has the primary responsibility to handle operational Issues within the MLS system ensuring accuracy and usefulness to members. Primary duties are technical in nature and include trouble shooting and resolving customer service problems. In addition, administration of all inter-office technology, software and equipment needs to ensure the smooth IT and MLS operations of BCAR. This person will also be responsible for providing training for users on the system.
Searching for an experienced person with an MLS background. Preference given to those with CMLX certifications and an understanding of the complexity of the MLS world today. For full job description and to apply send requests via email to Sheila Dodson, CEO at Sheila@baldwinrealtors.org.
MLS Specialist/Customer Service - San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
We're looking for a personable, tech savvy person to join our team, full-time, at the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. We are a growing successful industry trade organization representing and assisting real estate agent professionals. The ideal candidate has the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent general computer skills (multiple OS/browsers, typing and word processing, software efficiency/shortcuts, spreadsheets)
- Patience when assisting persons of differing skill levels with tasks, many of them technical
- Positive, solution-oriented behavior
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
Candidates with any of the following will be strongly preferred:
- Professional experience in the real estate industry – as an agent assistant (whether licensed or not) or a transaction coordinator for an office or brokerage
- IT/tech skills (networking, software installation/configuration, website management using a CMS/Wordpress) - we will also train you on tools specific to our industry
As a technical MLS specialist at the San Francisco Association you will be actively engaged with the REALTOR® community of the entire San Francisco Bay Area, providing support and assistance by email and phone, and working on projects to further the goals of the organization.
The pace is fast and the ability to switch gears quickly without being rattled is crucial. You will develop skills that will make your career portable to any Association or MLS in North America. Quality people are always needed in this industry.
Eligibility for employment is contingent on completion of Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, and satisfactory reference checks. Pay is commensurate with skills and qualifications
Salary range: minimum of $42,000 up to $48,000 for someone with experience (plus our generous profit sharing plan).
Details if required to fill out in a form or application:
Title: MLS Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Status: Full Time
Job Category: Technical Customer Support
Education Level: Must have some post-secondary education or relevant real estate experience (2+ years)
Career Level: Team Member / Staff
Association Executive - Lake Charles, LA
Southwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS®
The Southwest Louisiana Association of REALTORS® (SWLAR), is seeking qualified candidates for its Association Executive position. This fast paced organization is searching for the perfect candidate who must be able to serve over 600 members, promote and enhance realtor professionalism, promote REALTOR® Code of Ethics, and work to safeguard private property rights. The candidate should also be able to meet our member’s specific professional needs, have ability to develop and promote high standards in our organization, as well as display initiative and leadership. Duties include staff management, organization, committee meeting management, budget and financial management, member relations and answer to a Board of Directors. Overnight travel to state, regional and national meetings is required. Digital resume should contain past experience, references and may include digital video or photo if desired. Send resume to email@example.com.
VP, Professional Development - Jackson, MS
The role of the Vice President of Professional Development is to plan and coordinate quality, relevant and effective education/professional development programs and services for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute (MRI) and the Mississippi REALTORS® (MAR) following the Policies & Procedures as approved by the Professional Development Committee and the Board of Directors.
- In cooperation with the Professional Development Committee, administers a continuous process for determining the educational and training needs of the membership and potential licensees
- With the Marketing and Communications Director, develops and oversees implementation of a detailed plan for marketing MRI and its courses, products and specialized training that is specific for the various courses and targeted to the appropriate audiences
- In cooperation with the Professional Development Committee, administers the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute program in compliance with approved Policies and Procedures to provide the highest quality pre- and post-licensing and continuing real estate education
- In cooperation with the Professional Development Committee and in compliance with approved Policies and Procedures, recruits, trains and maintains a cadre of qualified instructors for MRI courses
- Develops MRI course calendar and class schedules; schedules/coordinates instructors; resolves instructor scheduling conflicts on an on-going basis; steps in as an instructor in instances where cadre instructors are unable to fulfill their commitment (if a qualified instructor)
- In cooperation with the Professional Development Committee, evaluates and revises existing course content; demonstrates proficiency in developing new course content and creating branded standard template materials as needed
- Explores and evaluates unique methods of course delivery to supplement current classroom and online courses
- Coordinates and administers an on-going system of instructor evaluation
- Plans and implements annual Instructor Development Workshops and/or trainings
- Conducts analysis of available data to determine success of MRI educational programs, i.e. pass/fail rate on MRI and state licensure examinations, profit/loss analysis, etc.
- Provides planning and program assistance to local boards/associations; provides training and assistance to local staff to enhance local board education programs
- Serves as MAR’s liaison for education to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission
- Attends state, regional and/or national meetings or events for real estate education professionals
- Establishes and maintains a clearinghouse of information on real estate educational opportunities available to members, including information on courses and services sponsored by NAR, MAR and affiliated institutes, societies and councils
- Serves as MAR’s liaison to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) with relation to the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) program; coordinates the Association’s effort to accredit its GRI curriculum as required by NAR; supervises record-keeping of GRI applicants and designees for compliance with NAR requirements
- Supervises the maintenance of records of participation in all courses to ensure that all records are orderly and current; ensures education records are transmitted to MREC in a timely fashion
- Ensures that all MRI educational programs promote professionalism for licensees
- Serves as the supervisor and leader of the MRI Course Registrar and any other employees as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Serves as staff liaison to the Professional Development and Standard Forms Committees and any other groups as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Works annually with the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a proposed budget for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute and any other professional development programs
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Accountable for specific goals as set by the Chief Executive Officer, the Professional Development Committee and the Board of Directors, including an annual review
- Four-year college degree; Real Estate Broker’s License desirable (must be placed on inactive status)
- Must be an effective organizer and able to motivate and guide staff to accomplish the goals of MRI
- Ability to effectively represent MRI with REALTOR® members and other licensees, local boards, the Mississippi Real Estate Commission and the general public
- Must be skilled as a communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and have ability to foster teamwork and build positive consensus
- Demonstrate ability with integrity, take personal responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative, capable of working with a minimum amount of staff support
- Strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications
- Experience with association work is desirable and previous real estate professional development experience is preferred
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Beth Hansen, CEO, Mississippi REALTORS®, firstname.lastname@example.org, 601/932-5241, PO Box 321000, Jackson, MS, 39232.
DEADLINE for receipt of applications – Monday, June 13, 2016
Communications Director - Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS®
The Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS® is seeking a motivated, creative individual to take our member communications and public relations to the next level. The ideal candidate will combine tech and social savvy and strong organizational and management skills to develop and implement a comprehensive communications plan to forward the strategic goals and serve the 6,800 members of RRAR.
Position Summary: Develops and oversees member and public communication programs, including new member events, media relations, website, publications and marketing materials. Directs the day-to-day operations and manages the operational staff of the Communications Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements a comprehensive communications plan to achieve the goals of the association’s strategic plan, mission and objectives.
- Develops a competent, well trained and highly motivated communications staff capable of achieving departmental and organizational goals. Establishes performance standards and provides staff with timely and constructive feedback as well as annual performance reviews and recommendations.
- Writes, edits and oversees production and distribution of association fliers, brochures, newsletters, magazines, member benefits materials, including providing content, story ideas, photographs and other visual material. Creates, edits and distributes videos as needed.
- Writes, edits and distributes news releases on association programs and activities to the public. Coordinates all media relations activities including fielding media calls and requests, coordinates interviews with association staff and leadership as well as non-member requests for housing market data. Maintains an up-to-date database of media contacts. Monitors print and electronic media for real estate related news.
- Prepares scripts and/or talking points messaging for leadership for major association programs and events, media events and as needed.
- Identifies and integrates social media and emerging technologies into existing communication channels to disseminate information to the association members and the public while promoting a positive image of REALTORS® and the association.
- Oversees development and ongoing maintenance of website and other electronic communications technology.
- Serves as a resource for other staff with design, marketing and promotion.
- Prepares and oversees implementation of department budget in conjunction with the CEO.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Travel to industry conferences as budgeted.
- Serves as the staff liaison to the Communications & Public Relations Committee, YPN Committee and other committees and task forces as needed.
- Degree in communications, pubic relations, marketing or a related field
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks and follow through with limited supervision
- Ability to make informed and timely decisions
- Strong personnel management skills and an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Effective communication and presentation skills, articulate and professional
- Strong budgeting skills
- General photography skills and ability to learn new software and services as needed
Qualified and interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to Communications@RRAR.com. Resumes will be accepted through May 31, 2016.
Association Executive - Tucker, GA
DeKalb Association of REALTORS®
The DeKalb Association of REALTORS® (DAR), is seeking qualified candidates for its Association Executive position. DeKalb REALTORS® serves to advocate and enhance the professionalism, integrity, and competency of the membership, promote the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, and work to safeguard private property rights. We service over 1200 REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
The perfect candidate will have proven success in pioneering new ventures, member programs and services which meet our members’ specific, professional needs. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to develop and promote our value proposition to attract new members and retain our current members via various social media outlets and methods. Astute fiscal responsibility and staff management is also important to our success. We desire someone who is enthusiastic, organized, and confident, flexible, task-oriented, displays initiative and will be a true team leader for our small staff. Experience in budget and financial management, meeting management, and member relations are necessary.
Minimum 3 years’ experience required in operating a not for-profit entity and/or Association; industry-related Associations are preferred, not required. Professional designations preferred. Overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings is required. A thorough background check will also be required of all top finalists.
Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance. We are located in the greater Atlanta, GA area. Submit your resume and salary requirements to ae@DeKalbREALTORS.com. Deadline for submissions is June 12, 2016.
Communications Director - Salem, OR
Oregon Association of REALTORS®
Are you a high achieving Communications Director with deep experience in the real estate industry or another professional trade association? Do you geek out over new communications tools? Do you thrive in a self-led environment where you can concept and grow a program that you then implement and refine as needed? Would you like to help drive engagement and build upon an established program with your expertise in new media, video, and technology while still being grounded in the fundamentals of a solid communications skill set? We are looking for the right candidate to join our Senior Staff team and help lead the organization in fulfilling our mission.
Read the full job description
Communication/Event Specialist - Fort Worth, TX
Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS® has an open position for a Communication/Event Specialist. Fort Worth, Texas is one of America’s fastest growing cities, and GFWAR will celebrate its 100th birthday in 2018. The association has a long tradition of local, state and national involvement, and seeks an employee with the following qualifications:
- Must write well and be a team player
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Willingness to learn new software and take on new duties as needed
- Ability to work before and after normal office hours on occasion
- Ability to create collateral/marketing materials, electronic communications, internal/external media relations, event planning/registration and committed collaboration with staff and membership
Compensation commensurate with experience. Individuals interested in this challenging position in an enviable work environment may forward resume to Debbie Findley (email@example.com, 817-336-5165).
CEO - Evansville, IN
Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS®
We are seeking a CEO to take our Association and for-profit subsidiary to the next level. Our ideal candidate will work closely with the Board of Directors and Committees to develop and implement our Strategic Plan and annual budget. The perfect candidate will have proven success in pioneering new ventures, member programs and services which meet our members’ specific, professional needs. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to develop and promote our value proposition to attract new members and retain our current members via various social media outlets and methods. Astute fiscal responsibility and staff management is also important to our success.
Minimum 3 years’ experience required in operating a for-profit entity and/or Association; industry-related Associations are preferred, not required. Overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings is required. A thorough background check will also be required of all top finalists. Submit your resume and salary requirements here.
Paralegal/Professional Services Manager - Fairfax, VA
The Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS®
Local trade association is seeking an outgoing individual to fill a full-time Paralegal/Professional Services Manager position. We are seeking a team player with a can-do, ready to help attitude. The ideal candidate must be flexible, dependable and able to maintain confidentiality.
The Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS® (NVAR) was established in 1921 as the Alexandria-Arlington-Fairfax Real Estate Board, with about 40 members. NVAR has grown to over 8,000 REALTORS® who annually transact over $11 billion of housing sales in a community of more than 2 million residents.
A premier local association, NVAR is one of the hundreds of local and state associations that comprise the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), with more than 1 million members.
NVAR serves as The Voice For Real Estate in Northern Virginia and provides a variety of services to its members including educational opportunities, professional standards enforcement, market statistics, legislative reviews, issues lobbying, multiple listing and lockbox services, and more.
The mission of promoting "the right to own, transfer and use real property" extends beyond Northern Virginia to serve a national and international community. NVAR assists struggling associations around the world, sharing knowledge about how the industry works in the U.S. with real estate leaders from Poland, China, Russia, Ukraine, the Middle East, and other areas.
We are located in Fairfax, VA near the INOVA Fairfax Hospital. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Responsible for coordinating the administrative processing of all disciplinary complaints, arbitration claims and mediation requests filed with NVAR. Remains knowledgeable on the specific procedures, rules and regulations of NVAR.
- Maintains all case files and records. Disseminates correspondence related to ongoing cases.
- Serves as the Staff Executive to the Grievance Committee. Provides administrative support to other committees as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the Professional Services Department.
- Assists General Counsel in research issued related to the real estate industry.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Paralegal Certification preferred
- Five to seven years general office experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail oriented
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to interact favorably with members, public and co-workers
- Excellent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet and internet
Salary commensurate with experience. Email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org