REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email email@example.com.
Director of Communications - Tampa, FL
The Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®, with over 7,800 members, seeks a dynamic team oriented professional for the position of Director of Communications.
The successful applicant will be responsible for major functional areas including:
- General marketing, communications, and branding for the association
- Oversight and coordination of all GTAR publications
- Oversight and maintenance of GTAR website and other digital communications platforms
The ideal candidate will possess strong website design, development and implementation skills along with demonstrated experience in graphic design and video editing. The ideal candidate will also have a strong ability to drive the production process for all written materials and publications of the association. For a detailed position description click here.
The association provides an excellent work environment along with a competitive benefits package. Email resume and salary requirements to Thomas@GTAR.net no later than September 18, 2015.
CEO - Orem, UT
Utah Central Association of REALTORS®
The Utah Central Association of REALTORS® (UCAR) is recruiting a CEO for their 2,000 member association as current CEO Taylor Oldroyd has accepted a position as CEO of the Montana Association of Realtors.
This position oversees 13 counties across Utah, 4 chapter locations, and 4 full-time and 5 part-time employees. Click to view requirements and job description.
All contacts are confidential. Resumes will be accepted until 5 pm on September 16. Finalists will be notified byFriday, September 18, and asked to interview with the Board of Directors on Wednesday, September 23. Email a resume and cover letter to CEOcandidate@ucaor.com
Chief Executive Officer - Fort Walton Beach, FL
Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS®
The Ropella Group is partnered with the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS® (ECAR), and they are seeking a proven leader to join their ranks as Chief Executive Officer. This opportunity is located in Fort Walton Beach, FL, and with more than 2,800 members ready to serve buyers, sellers, and the public, this is the premier association for REALTORS® in Northwest Florida.
If you have excellent social skills, business and financial management savvy, and a proven track record of working with membership based organizations, then I’d welcome the chance to discuss more details with you.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Government Affairs Director - Bend, OR
Central Oregon Association of REALTORS®
Growing 1600+ member, influential REALTOR® association based in beautiful Bend, Oregon seeks dynamic, experienced Government Affairs Director to be local REALTORS®' voice in local, state and federal government.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A bachelor's degree in political science or related field;
- At least three years experience working in politics and/or policy;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Demonstrated success in political and/or policy roles;
- Preferably, experience with Oregon land use system;
- Preferably, experience working for REALTOR® association(s).
The position includes the following duties:
- Advocate to local, regional, and state public officials in writing and verbally regarding REALTOR® association issues;
- Communicate with local and statewide media regarding issues of association concern;
- Report regarding government affairs issues to association Board of Directors and Government Affairs Committee;
- Attend local, state and national meetings as directed by Association CEO;
- Coordinate with PAC to execute candidate recruitment and education initiatives;
- Direct contract lobbyists as needed.
Salary DOE. Paid Time Off (PTO), health, vision, dental and 401k benefits provided.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to email@example.com.
Administrative Executive - Wesley Chapel, FL
Central Pasco Association of REALTORS®
The Central Pasco Association of REALTORS® (FL) is seeking an Administrative Executive. The ideal candidate has AE experience, including experience with the following:
- Political advocacy and multi-tasking
- Membership recruitment
- NAR mandated Core Standards
- Communications media
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Working with volunteers
Strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary. Familiarity with Quick Books, Excel, and Microsoft Office is required.
All responses will be considered confidential. Email a resume with salary requirements to Lynn Mooney, President, Central Pasco Association of REALTORS®: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Staff Executive - Cookeville, TN
Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS®
The Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS® (UCAR) is seeking a Chief Staff Executive. The ideal candidate is an energetic and accomplished leader who has the ability and flexibility to work both within a group and individually. The position requires:
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities
- An understanding of strategic planning and implementation of NAR mandated Core Standards
- A working knowledge of the real estate industry and its technological trends
- Familiarity with Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting
If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume, salary requirements, and references and send to email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer - Pinehurst, NC
Mid Carolina Regional Association of REALTORS®
Located in Pinehurst, NC, the Association serves approximately 600 members.
Ideal candidates should have at least 5 years executive level management experience (REALTOR® Association/MLS experience preferred) and a 4 year college degree.
Experience managing employees is desired. The candidate must have strategic thinking skills, strong communication skills, political advocacy experience, multitasking abilities and be a consensus builder.
Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, judgment, and vision are necessary.
Competitive compensation with benefits will be negotiated for an exceptional candidate. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Outreach Coordinator - Boston, MA
Greater Boston Real Estate Board
The Greater Boston Real Estate Board is seeking a professional individual to provide support for Member Services & Outreach Coordinator activities.
Responsible for administering New Member Orientation and membership benefits programs, Young Professionals Network events, and initiatives designed to support, retain and recruit members. Coordinates MLS product sales and reporting of product sales and inventory; and collaborates with professional development and communications staff to implement successful classes and networking events through effective promotion of event advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
College degree or a minimum of three years of related experience • Experience in a non-profit association preferred but not required. Excellent organizational and customer service skills, as well as strong written, oral and interpersonal skills. Able to take direction, prioritize, and meet deadlines. Local travel required.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Local Residents Preferred (No relocation).
Apply to email@example.com
Senior Accountant - Las Vegas, NV
Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® has an opening for a Senior Accountant in our Finance Department. Our organization services 12,000 real estate professionals in Southern Nevada with valuable member benefits and tools to assist them in conducting their business.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to supervise a staff of four. The appropriate candidate will post information to accounting journals/software and reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Qualified candidate will oversee the management of the day-to-day financial operations and provide reports and financial statements to the Chief Executive Officer, Finance Committee and the Board of Directors. S/he will oversee budgeting, financial forecasting, cash flow and coordination of audit activities as well as accounts payable, receivable and payroll. The successful candidate will be able to reconcile financial activities and be skilled at capturing key data and documenting/maintaining effective financial control processes. Strong supervisory skills are a must.
5-8 hears of relevant accounting experience, association non-profit accounting preferred;
Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles;
Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and membership management software;
High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, CPA preferred.
GLVAR offers a competitive salary and benefit structure. For confidential consideration, please forward a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MLS Coordinator - Temple, TX
Temple-Belton Board of REALTORS®
TBBOR is seeking a personable, tech savvy person to join our team full-time as a MLS Coordinator. As a MLS Coordinator you will be actively engaged with members of our association who subscribe to the Multiple Listing Service.
Candidates should have the following qualities and skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Patience when assisting persons of differing technical skill levels
- Clear communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent Computer skills (multiple OS/browsers, Microsoft Office)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support via telephone or email to approximately 700 participants
- Coordinate with vendor in troubleshooting and resolving member and system issues for the MLS and Lockbox systems
- Implement data integrity policies and procedures
- Provide training solutions on the various components of the MLS and Lockbox systems
TBBOR offers salary commensurate with skills and experience as well as excellent benefits. Please submit your resume to Charles Deviney at Charles@temple-beltonbor.com
MLS Technical Coordinator - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Technical Coordinator to work out of the association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate industry would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provides technical support via telephone or online method to approximately 12,000 active participants and subscribers for the products of the multiple listing services (MLS).
- Coordinates with regional MLS staff and the MLS vendor in troubleshooting and resolving member and system issues
- Tracks and reports MLS data or IDX problems
- Implements data integrity policies and procedures
- Contributes technical articles for the association website, newsletter and blog posts
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at email@example.com.
Director, Real Estate Services - Washington, D.C.
National Association of REALTORS®
The Real Estate Services (RES) Director meets NAR’s strategic plan objective to better serve the large broker community. A key outcome for large brokers is greater value for their NAR membership and for their core businesses such as real estate-related mortgage, title and insurance endeavors. This individual is part of the Regulatory and Industry Relations group and works collaboratively with all other components of the Government Affairs Division.
The RES Director directly manages and advises large brokers how to access and benefit from to NAR services and products, and facilitate their strategic relationships with NAR leadership and staff. In this capacity, s/he is responsible for:
- Researching and analyzing existing federal housing, finance, and real estate affiliated business policies to understand the impact on large broker business;
- Identifying emerging policy issues to determine the potential impact for NAR members and the larger real estate community;
- Planning, developing and monitoring outreach and communication directly with the large broker community; and
- Collaborating with other NAR staff in crafting strategy on how to best serve this member constituency and support NAR’s relationship with large broker members’ executive teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or economics, and minimum 5 years’ experience in housing, finance, or the housing policy arena
- Excellent analytical, written and oral skills; strong presentation skills, especially to management and executive level
- Innovative, creative and proactive business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams and build partnerships
- Persistent, tireless, energetic, driven, committed, self-directed work style
- Experience managing and overseeing budgets
- Minimum 20% travel
NAR offers a compelling salary, exceptional benefits and a Capitol Hill/Union Station location. For confidential consideration, please apply through our website: www.realtors.org/jobs. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H
Director of Professional Development - Englewood, CO
The Colorado Association of REALTORS®
The Colorado Association of REALTORS® is looking for a passionate team player and strategic thinker to fill the role of the Director of Professional Development. The position will oversee the professional development department of the CAR Services Division. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and directing the state program and providing support to the local associations.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Research and plan relevant real estate industry webinars and education sessions with and without Continuing Education
- Be knowledgeable about and stay current with Continuing Education laws in the state of Colorado by maintaining strong relationships with the Division of Real Estate
- Have a vision for professional development efforts with adult learners
- Be knowledgeable about trends in professional development through cultivation of professional networks and partnerships
- Collaborate with the Professional Development Advisory Group to develop educational opportunities which meet the needs of Members
- Manage the Leadership Academy and other special programs and designation offerings
- Manage and inspire Professional Development Coordinator
- Support the achievement of the association’s Mission and Vision through program development
- Collaborate with real estate related industry partners on professional development opportunities
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of RAMCO - Chicago IL
Reports to: VP ITS
RAMCO is the REALTOR® Association Management Cooperative. RAMCO’s mission shall be to work cooperatively with all REALTOR Associations and REALTOR Multiple Listing Services that choose to participate to create, provide support for and manage a comprehensive membership data solution that fulfills the changing needs of the REALTOR organization, allows flexibility for the diverse management requirements of its members, and reduces ongoing membership system and development costs. RAMCO serves over 400,000 REALTOR® Members at over 90 REALTOR® State and Local Associations around the US and its territories. http://ramcoams.com
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President ITS, the Director of RAMCO is wholly responsible for the success of RAMCO. These duties include financial management, sales, vendor management, staff management, customer outreach, marketing and communications. You will regularly advocate for your customers with our vendor partners and advocate for your vendor partners with your customers partners, while always keeping the best interests of NAR, RAMCO, and your Association customers in mind. We are looking for a savvy business professional with the technical ability to be hands-on in assisting our customers and offering system demonstrations, as well as plan the high-level strategies to ensure success. You have the ability to break down a situation and explain it at a technical level and a user level.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (Not all Inclusive)
- Manage relationship with software vendors
- Reviewing all invoices for accuracy and contract compliance.
- Monitoring adherences to contract service level agreements for support, hosting, and development
- Drafting, approving, and auditing all work authorizations.
- Manage relationship with RAMCO customers
- Respond to concerns with resources, technical or otherwise using best judgment based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Manage RAMCO Leadership meetings four times annually.
- Allocate and forecast resource needs based on cost and usage trends for all facets of RAMCO.
- Participate in NAR budgeting process producing 3 year budget plan.
- Present financials to RAMCO Leadership Board.
- Practice financial responsibility and creativity with limited resources.
- Provide monthly financial reports and forecasts to management.
- Contribute to communication and Marketing via weekly newsletter, online user community, web postings, and marketing at events.
- Present system demonstrations via webinar and in person for association staff and leadership.
- Attend customer outreach events.
- Plan marketing events at NAR shows
Plan and Execute User Group: RAMCON
- Find location and hosting association, plan event schedule, and recruit speakers.
- Find and negotiate appropriate sponsorships.
- Plan catering and travel.
- Manage event budget and registration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10 years of program or project management with increasing responsibility
- Contract negotiation and management.
- Knowledge of REALTOR® Association Management and structure
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers
- Ability to manage timelines and milestones
- Previous budget management of $2M annually or more
- Willingness to do anything to get the job done
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Charts and Pivot Tables)
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- RCE Preferred
Search for "RAMCO" and apply here: http://www.realtor.org/jobs.
National Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Director, Professional Standards and Risk Management - Columbia, MO
Description: The Missouri REALTORS® (“MR”), a large statewide trade association headquartered in Columbia, Missouri has an immediate need for a Director of their Statewide Professional Standards Program who will support the Association’s Legal Affairs and Risk Management Department. The ideal candidate will be a legal secretary, paralegal or someone with experience in a REALTOR® association. The primary function of this position is to oversee the processing and administration of ethics, arbitration, mediation and ombudsman processes, in addition to training and education activities, in accordance with the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual and Missouri REALTORS® policy.
- Processing and administration of ethics complaints, arbitration and mediation requests, and ombudsman services, with careful attention to established timelines and confidentiality.
- Coordinate and facilitate grievance committee meetings, ethics and arbitration hearings, appeals and procedural reviews.
- Field and respond to calls from the public as well as members and local association staff involving the filing of complaints and compliance with administrative procedures required under the National Association of REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual.
- Develop information for members on important professional standards topics.
- Interact and work with the Association’s Professional Standards Committees (and other risk management committees, as needed) to schedule and prepare for hearings, periodic meetings, and training.
- Prepare for and attend the Association’s business conferences, including preparation of meeting materials, taking and distributing meeting minutes, and otherwise assisting as needed.
- Work with the VP and Director of Legal Affairs and Risk Management, marketing department and vendors as needed to maintain, market and facilitate availability and distribution of a comprehensive library of Association standard forms.
- Field and respond to calls from members regarding the functional operation aspects of the Association’s standard form delivery platforms.
- Work with the legal team and financial department to maintain financial records and monitor and ensure compliance with Risk Management program operating budgets.
- Assist in scheduling and administration of educational classes and information regarding use of standard forms and related legal issues and trends.
- Assist with the administration the Association’s Legal Action Program.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred (and willingness to update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and exploring professional opportunities to add value to MR Risk Management programs).
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with the NAR Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual, real estate transactions and state laws and regulations, pertaining to real estate professionals.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality and interact with a variety of people in an unbiased and professional manner.
- Creative problem solver.
- Team player.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated personality.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and intuitive to new technology applications.
- Real estate and/or association background a plus.
MISSOURI REALTORS® IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Education & Events Manager - Tallahassee, FL
Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® is seeking a full-time employee to plan, organize, and promote professional development programs and events. Some travel required. Excellent benefits, salary $28-32K. For comprehensive job description and application instructions, go to TBRnet.org > About > Employment Opportunities.
MLS Director - Austin, TX
Austin Board of REALTORS®
The Austin Board of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Director to lead its 11,000 member Multiple Listing Service, ACTRIS. The company is looking for a progressive Leader and Manager adept at creating positive change for MLS systems and services to help increase the value and relevance of their MLS operation.
The ideal candidate is someone thinks creatively about ways to make the MLS more relevant and profitable. The Director of MLS will have a proven ability to drive an organization to be more customer-centric while finding creative and affordable ways to take the MLS to the next level; positioning the organization for the future.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Executive Officer - Rocky Mount, NC
The Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS®
The Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS® (NC) is seeking an Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, demonstrated experience in political advocacy, and multi-tasking. An understanding of strategic planning and implementation of NAR mandated Core Standards is essential. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary for community outreach efforts via various organizations and communications media. Experience with budgeting, financial reporting, and working with volunteers, including a non-profit Board of Directors, a plus. A working knowledge of technology trends and the real estate industry is preferred. Familiarity with QuickBooks & Excel required. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume, salary requirements, and references and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.