REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Service/REALTOR® Store Inventory Coordinator - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Key Service/REALTOR® Store Inventory Coordinator to work out of the Association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas.
The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate or retail sales would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- REALTOR® Store and Key Services support to more than 13,000 members in N. Texas
- Issues new keys or key boxes, replacements, and returns
- Maintains Key Service and REALTOR® Store department product inventory.
- Provides inventory support to all MetroTex Service Center sites
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at email@example.com.
Vice President, Communications & Marketing - Austin, TX
Texas Association of REALTORS®
The Texas Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Vice President of Communications & Marketing to lead an 11-person team overseeing branding and communications initiatives for the association. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 10 years marketing or communications experience, with a strong preference for experience with associations, not-for-profits or advocacy organizations. Interested candidates should send a résumé and cover letter to Stacy Armijo of Pierpont Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline of Fri., Nov. 20.
Association Executive - Vail, CO
Vail Board of REALTORS®
Vail Board of REALTORS® (www.vbr.net) is seeking an Association Executive with experience in associations or business management.
- Past experience with Associations or Business Management.
- Experience working with a Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Management experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Budget experience.
- Strategic planning experience.
- Working knowledge of MS applications.
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume, at least two references, and a cover letter that includes the answers to the following questions to email@example.com.
- What top 3 qualities makes you an ideal candidate for this position?
- What interests you most about the position?
- What are your salary requirements?
Communications Director – Dover, DE
Delaware Association of REALTORS®
The Delaware Association of REALTORS® (DAR) seeks a full-time Communications Director. The position reports to the CEO and is responsible for overseeing DAR communications, both internal and external, and for promoting and maintaining a professional image for the Association. The ideal candidate will have 2-plus years of experience in a communications position and be an innovative, computer-savvy professional with excellent written and oral communications skills. A Bachelor’s degree is required as are superior interpersonal, relationship management, and leadership skills. To apply, submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Anne@DelawareRealtor.com.
Director of Professional Development – Montgomery, AL
Alabama Association of REALTORS®
Seeking applicants with an advanced degree accomplished in strategic communications and digital media program planning and implementation, visible track record of project management skills coupled with a broad range of communications skills, experience in curriculum development and experience in class instruction, graphics design and marketing skills and strong oral and written communications required. Salary range $35,000-40,000. Cover letter and resume to Malcolm@alabamarealtors.com
Education Supervisor – Austin, TX
Austin Board of REALTORS®
The Education Supervisor is responsible for oversight of the administrative duties related to the Professional Development and Education Department of the Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR).
- Act as liaison and authorized ABoR representative between the Texas Real Estate Commission, Texas Association of REALTORS® and the Austin Board of REALTORS® in matters relating to the ABoR’s education program.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is maintained for regulatory compliance.
- Manage and implement educational programming.
- Supervise coordination of member related events and outreach.
- Act as staff liaison to internally assigned Committees.
- Oversee the master education calendar and use of auditorium space by members and groups.
- Provide monthly reports to Director.
Association Executive – Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces Association of REALTORS® and Southern New Mexico MLS
The Las Cruces Association of REALTORS® and the Southern New Mexico MLS are progressive, forward thinking, and dynamic organizations located in the Land of Enchantment. The organizations service 500 plus REALTOR® members and Affiliates.
We are seeking Candidates for the Association Executive position that can demonstrate leadership ability, strong management and business skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must as well as being an individual who is adaptable. We desire someone with a dedication to fostering exceptional customer service. An understanding of association management, knowledge of working with a volunteer Board of Directors, and the ability to multitask is desirable. An RCE or CAE designation is a plus, as well as a basic knowledge of non-profit and for-profit organizations.
LCAR & SNMMLS are strategic thinking organizations and are looking for an individual who will take the organization to the next level. Compensation is commensurate with experience and budget. Please send resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 15, 2015.
CEO – North Franklin, CT
Eastern Connecticut Association of REALTORS®
The Eastern Connecticut Association of REALTORS® is seeking to fill its CEO position due to retirement. We serve our members and our community by:
- Promoting and maintaining high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in our Code of Ethics;
- Uniting those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests;
- Furthering the interests of home and other real property ownership; and
- Providing a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession whereby their interests may be safeguarded and advanced.
The successful candidate must exhibit a strong background of leadership, excellent management skills, proven fiscal responsibility, and creative energy to continue to improve our programs and services. Technology, media skills and the ability to expand on our strong relations with the community and among our 935 members is desired, along with the ability to work successfully with our Board of Directors.
Minimum 5 years managerial experience required. RCE/CAE and college degree preferred. Only resumes submitted to via the link will be accepted. Deadline for submission is November 30, 2015.
Community Engagement Director – St. Paul, MN
Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS®
The Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® (SPAAR), which serves more than 6,000 members in 11 Saint Paul/Minneapolis metro area counties at its St. Paul, Coon Rapids and Eagan locations seek a Community Engagement Director. This regular, full time position reports directly to SPAAR’s Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for fostering relationships between REALTOR® members and their communities and raising the public’s awareness of the role of real estate professionals in their neighborhoods and towns.
The ideal candidate for the Community Engagement Director position will have 3-5 years of REALTOR® association or community relations / volunteer management experience. A Bachelor degree is required.
Chief Executive Officer – Denton, TX
Greater Denton-Wise County Association of REALTORS®
About Denton: Located north of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex on Interstate 35, Denton is known for its active music life; the North Texas State Fair and Rodeo and the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival attract over 300,000 people to the city each year. With over 45,000 students enrolled at the two universities located within its city limits, Denton is often characterized as a college town. As a result of the universities' growth, educational services play a large role in the city's economy.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The REALTOR® Association is seeking a visionary leader to manage, plan and implement policies and decisions in accordance with the organization’s vision. The individual must be organized, diplomatic, financially stable and a good communicator.
Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus. The association services approximately 750 primary REALTOR® members in Denton and Wise Counties.
Offered salary will be dependent on the selected candidate’s qualifications and education.
If interested, please send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com by November 11, 2015 and mark subject line “Greater Denton CEO position.”
Association Executive – Bloomington, IL
Bloomington-Normal Association of REALTORS®
The Bloomington-Normal Association of REALTORS® is seeking an experienced, organized, forward-thinking Association Executive (AE) to manage its 428-member organization. Present AE is retiring; employment date will commence March 1, 2016.
Overall responsibilities are to provide supervision, guidance and counsel to Staff and the Board of Directors to effectively meet Association goals and objectives. Plans, coordinates and directs all programs, committee activities, staff projects. Serves as KEY Liaison between Board of Directors, committees and members with the state and national REALTOR® Associations.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Previous REALTOR® association management experience preferred, not required;
- Knowledge of the real estate industry, license law and the MLS;
- Member and customer service orientation;
- Experience in the dynamics of a volunteer-driven association;
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills;
- Experience with management and supervision of 2+ staff.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel;
- Excellent financial and management experience and skills; and
- Effective strategic vision.
Compensation includes benefits package and is commensurate with qualifications, education and work experience.
Applicants should send cover letter including salary requirements and a resume by November 6, 2015 to:
522 S. Fifth Street
Springfield, IL 62701
BNAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CEO – Tampa, FL
Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Tampa Association of REALTORS® is seeking a new CEO who is a tech-savvy visionary to lead our forward-thinking and financially viable Association.
Our leader must have excellent management skills, proven fiscal responsibility, and creative energy to continue and improve our innovative programs and services. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to continue forging our strong relationships within the community and among our more than 7,500 members. A minimum of 7 years’ management experience required; Bachelor’s degree and/or RCE preferred. Knowledge of REALTOR® Professional Standards and parliamentary procedures is a plus. Thorough background check will be conducted. Relocation will be provided. EOE
Communications and Marketing Coordinator – Boston, MA
Greater Boston Real Estate Board
Boston trade association is seeking a professional individual to provide support as the Communications and Marketing Coordinator. This individual will be an experienced journalist, publicist or communications professional with primary responsibilities to write and edit news releases, marketing materials, and articles for association publications; as well as coordinate all member communications and media relations activities; and contribute content to association web site.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Writes, edits and oversees production and distribution of a monthly electronic member newsletter, and education & events calendar e-newsletter. Identifies issues and activities to be featured; writes and edits articles; provides photographs and other visual material for content; and designs, publishes and distributes member e-newsletters.
- Writes, edits, and collaborates with the Creative Services Department in the conceptual development and production of all association communication and marketing materials for internal and external audiences.
- Creates, compiles, produces and coordinates distribution of monthly and quarterly housing market reports, and related news releases, detailing relevant data on the single-family and condominium markets by community for the division's jurisdictional area.
- Coordinates all media relations activities, including fielding media calls and responding to media requests, coordinating interviews between press and association members, and maintaining an up-to-date database of media contacts.
- Coordinates the scheduling, promotion, and implementation of the annual GBAR Professional Awards Breakfast, Installation of Officers & Directors program as well as other events.
- Identifies and integrates social media and new emerging technologies into existing communication channels to disseminate information to association members and the public.
College degree in communications and marketing discipline or a minimum of two years relevant work experience desired.. Event management experience preferred as well as experience in social media. Knowledge of and experience in residential real estate industry or association management a plus.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401 K.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Local Residents Preferred (No relocation).
Director of Governmental Affairs – Baton Rouge, LA
Louisiana REALTORS® is seeking to hire a Director of Governmental Affairs. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of legislative and regulatory processes as well as a familiarity with political action committees and National Association of REALTORS® political programs. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Louisiana REALTORS® provides a very competitive salary and benefits package along with a great work environment with room for growth. A detailed job description is enclosed. Interested candidates should email their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why they feel their talents and work experience make them best suited for this position.
All inquiries shall be kept confidential.
Government Affairs Director – Bend, OR
Central Oregon Association of REALTORS®
Growing 1600+ member, influential REALTOR® association based in beautiful Bend, Oregon seeks dynamic, experienced Government Affairs Director to be local REALTORS®' voice in local, state and federal government.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A bachelor's degree in political science or related field;
- At least three years experience working in politics and/or policy;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Demonstrated success in political and/or policy roles;
- Preferably, experience with Oregon land use system;
- Preferably, experience working for REALTOR® association(s).
The position includes the following duties:
- Advocate to local, regional, and state public officials in writing and verbally regarding REALTOR® association issues;
- Communicate with local and statewide media regarding issues of association concern;
- Report regarding government affairs issues to association Board of Directors and Government Affairs Committee;
- Attend local, state and national meetings as directed by Association CEO;
- Coordinate with PAC to execute candidate recruitment and education initiatives;
- Direct contract lobbyists as needed.
Salary DOE. Paid Time Off (PTO), health, vision, dental and 401k benefits provided.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to email@example.com.
Administrative Executive – Wesley Chapel, FL
Central Pasco Association of REALTORS®
The Central Pasco Association of REALTORS® (FL) is seeking an Administrative Executive. The ideal candidate has AE experience, including experience with the following:
- Political advocacy and multi-tasking
- Membership recruitment
- NAR mandated Core Standards
- Communications media
- Budgeting and financial reporting
- Working with volunteers
Strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary. Familiarity with Quick Books, Excel, and Microsoft Office is required.
All responses will be considered confidential. Email a resume with salary requirements to Lynn Mooney, President, Central Pasco Association of REALTORS®: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Staff Executive – Cookeville, TN
Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS®
The Upper Cumberland Association of REALTORS® (UCAR) is seeking a Chief Staff Executive. The ideal candidate is an energetic and accomplished leader who has the ability and flexibility to work both within a group and individually. The position requires:
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication capabilities
- An understanding of strategic planning and implementation of NAR mandated Core Standards
- A working knowledge of the real estate industry and its technological trends
- Familiarity with Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting
If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume, salary requirements, and references and send to email@example.com
Director, Real Estate Services – Washington, D.C.
National Association of REALTORS®
The Real Estate Services (RES) Director meets NAR’s strategic plan objective to better serve the large broker community. A key outcome for large brokers is greater value for their NAR membership and for their core businesses such as real estate-related mortgage, title and insurance endeavors. This individual is part of the Regulatory and Industry Relations group and works collaboratively with all other components of the Government Affairs Division.
The RES Director directly manages and advises large brokers how to access and benefit from to NAR services and products, and facilitate their strategic relationships with NAR leadership and staff. In this capacity, s/he is responsible for:
- Researching and analyzing existing federal housing, finance, and real estate affiliated business policies to understand the impact on large broker business;
- Identifying emerging policy issues to determine the potential impact for NAR members and the larger real estate community;
- Planning, developing and monitoring outreach and communication directly with the large broker community; and
- Collaborating with other NAR staff in crafting strategy on how to best serve this member constituency and support NAR’s relationship with large broker members’ executive teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or economics, and minimum 5 years’ experience in housing, finance, or the housing policy arena
- Excellent analytical, written and oral skills; strong presentation skills, especially to management and executive level
- Innovative, creative and proactive business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams and build partnerships
- Persistent, tireless, energetic, driven, committed, self-directed work style
- Experience managing and overseeing budgets
- Minimum 20% travel
NAR offers a compelling salary, exceptional benefits and a Capitol Hill/Union Station location. For confidential consideration, please apply through our website: www.realtors.org/jobs. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H
Director of RAMCO - Chicago IL
Reports to: VP ITS
RAMCO is the REALTOR® Association Management Cooperative. RAMCO’s mission shall be to work cooperatively with all REALTOR Associations and REALTOR Multiple Listing Services that choose to participate to create, provide support for and manage a comprehensive membership data solution that fulfills the changing needs of the REALTOR organization, allows flexibility for the diverse management requirements of its members, and reduces ongoing membership system and development costs. RAMCO serves over 400,000 REALTOR® Members at over 90 REALTOR® State and Local Associations around the US and its territories. http://ramcoams.com
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President ITS, the Director of RAMCO is wholly responsible for the success of RAMCO. These duties include financial management, sales, vendor management, staff management, customer outreach, marketing and communications. You will regularly advocate for your customers with our vendor partners and advocate for your vendor partners with your customers partners, while always keeping the best interests of NAR, RAMCO, and your Association customers in mind. We are looking for a savvy business professional with the technical ability to be hands-on in assisting our customers and offering system demonstrations, as well as plan the high-level strategies to ensure success. You have the ability to break down a situation and explain it at a technical level and a user level.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (Not all Inclusive)
- Manage relationship with software vendors
- Reviewing all invoices for accuracy and contract compliance.
- Monitoring adherences to contract service level agreements for support, hosting, and development
- Drafting, approving, and auditing all work authorizations.
- Manage relationship with RAMCO customers
- Respond to concerns with resources, technical or otherwise using best judgment based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Manage RAMCO Leadership meetings four times annually.
- Allocate and forecast resource needs based on cost and usage trends for all facets of RAMCO.
- Participate in NAR budgeting process producing 3 year budget plan.
- Present financials to RAMCO Leadership Board.
- Practice financial responsibility and creativity with limited resources.
- Provide monthly financial reports and forecasts to management.
- Contribute to communication and Marketing via weekly newsletter, online user community, web postings, and marketing at events.
- Present system demonstrations via webinar and in person for association staff and leadership.
- Attend customer outreach events.
- Plan marketing events at NAR shows
Plan and Execute User Group: RAMCON
- Find location and hosting association, plan event schedule, and recruit speakers.
- Find and negotiate appropriate sponsorships.
- Plan catering and travel.
- Manage event budget and registration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10 years of program or project management with increasing responsibility
- Contract negotiation and management.
- Knowledge of REALTOR® Association Management and structure
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers
- Ability to manage timelines and milestones
- Previous budget management of $2M annually or more
- Willingness to do anything to get the job done
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Charts and Pivot Tables)
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- RCE Preferred
Search for "RAMCO" and apply here: http://www.realtor.org/jobs.
National Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.