REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email email@example.com.
- MLS Technical Coordinator, Dallas, TX
- Chief Executive Officer, Lecanto, FL
- Chief Executive Officer, Palm Springs, CA
- Director of Education & Professional Development, Minneapolis, MN
- Director, Real Estate Services, Washington, D.C.
- Chief Executive Officer, Des Moines, IA
- Director of Professional Development, Englewood, CO
- Director of RAMCO, Chicago, IL
- MLS Specialist/Technican, San Francisco, CA
- Government Affairs Coordinator, Stuart, FL
- Director, Professional Standards and Risk Management, Columbia, MO
- Education & Events Manager, Tallahassee, FL
- MLS Director, Austin, TX
- Association Executive, Stroudsburg, PA
- Executive Officer, Rocky Mount, NC
- Chief Executive Officer, Athens, GA
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Technical Coordinator to work out of the association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate industry would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provides technical support via telephone or online method to approximately 12,000 active participants and subscribers for the products of the multiple listing services (MLS).
- Coordinates with regional MLS staff and the MLS vendor in troubleshooting and resolving member and system issues
- Tracks and reports MLS data or IDX problems
- Implements data integrity policies and procedures
- Contributes technical articles for the association website, newsletter and blog posts
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REALTORS® Association of Citrus County
About the Job
RACC, an outstanding REALTOR® Trade Association located in the Nature Coast of West-Central Florida, is seeking a dynamic new Association Executive. RACC is one of the most respected REALTOR® Trade Associations in Florida, representing more than 700 REALTORS®.
REALTOR® Association of Citrus County, Is “The Voice for Real Estate” in Citrus County.
Members receive a strong legislative voice on the county, state and national levels. Our collective numbers give us a voice that is effective in legislation concerning the real estate industry. RPAC is very important to the REALTOR® community. The local association maintains open lines of communications with local, state and national officials.
For the new AE we are seeking a leader with keen intellect, initiative, integrity and flexibility to address the practicalities of servicing our members. Partnering with the Board, role of the AE is to provide support to the organization. Supporting the organization includes implementing the vision and strategic plan for the organization, organizing the development and allocation of resources, and marketing the services of the organization to its members. The AE is accountable for the overall programmatic and fiscal integrity of the organization within the framework and philosophy set by the Board of Directors.
The AE will also be charged with working with stakeholders to assist in getting our message heard through political advocacy and community outreach.
Strategic Planning: Carry out the implementation of RACC's current strategic plan and ensure that resources are in place to support the vision and expand successful programs. Effectively articulate a vision motivating others to help in the implementation, and anticipate RACC's changing needs with imagination.
External Leadership: Advocate and represent RACC’s interest through development of relationships with public officials, local and national leaders, and community residents. Such activities will require travel to local, state and national events.
Financial Oversight: Work with the Treasurer and Bookkeeper to finalize budgets, oversee revenues and expenditures, and maintain internal controls and financial discipline. Provide financial planning and ensure fiscal responsibility and continued growth.
Organizational Management: Work closely with the Board to refine and develop policies and set organizational direction that will continue to strengthen and maintain RACC's programs. Implement changes aimed at continued operational excellence in program delivery and manage internal operations toward optimal effectiveness by setting priorities, agendas, strategies, timelines and work plans.
Personnel Management: Establish an organizational tone which encourages open communication and teamwork while stressing measurable results and accountability. Lead by example and with style, promoting collaboration and leadership development among staff, volunteers, board members and other key constituencies. Oversee an experienced senior staff, recruiting, coaching, motivating, supervising and retaining as appropriate. Assume final responsibility for effectiveness in programming, outreach and internal efforts.
Interaction with the Board: Report to and confer with the Board of Directors, providing information to help the Board in strategic planning and formulating effective policies. Support the board in effective governance and assist in recruitment and retention of productive members.
Desired Skills, Experience and Characteristics
- Passionate commitment to the mission and dedication to the needs of REALTORS®.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, possess excellent interpersonal and personnel/ volunteer management skills.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to multiple stakeholders.
- Public policy experience and advocacy skills would be helpful.
- Capability managing competing demands while leading in a way which embodies respect, teamwork and collaboration.
- Proven experience managing an organization budget, understanding of legal and tax requirements applying to nonprofits, and well-developed quantitative skills.
- Track record of identifying and securing private and public funding through grant writing would be a plus.
- Ability to be a resource and strategic partner to the Membership and Board and a strong team orientation in regards to the Staff.
- Equal parts humor, patience, and tenacity along with an abundance of common sense and good judgment and calmness alongside the ability to respond to emergencies quickly and clearly.
- Ability and eagerness to be a dynamic and compelling ambassador to all audiences.
- Exceptional oral, written, listening and interpersonal communications skills.
- An understanding of technology would be preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Will be based on experience.
Interested applications should respond via e-mail to: email@example.com no later than 8/31/15. Please include a cover letter and resume (including a minimum of 10 years employment history) and salary history.
Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS®
The Palm Springs Regional Association of REALTORS® (PSRAR) is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer to lead it to the next level. The Association serves approximately 1,100 REALTOR® members with a staff of four in two locations: Palm Springs and La Quinta.
The successful candidate must have at least three (3) years' experience in REALTOR® Association management as CEO or in a senior management level position.
- A strategic thinker able to anticipate challenges and trends and respond proactively
- An accomplished relationship manager, team leader and consensus builder
- A clear communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- An effective project manager able to set priorities and delegate appropriately
- A leader whose Standards of Excellence will enhance those of the Association
The CEO is responsible for the effective administration of the Association and the delivery of all programs, services and products to its membership. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Communicate and implement the Association’s value proposition, mission and strategic plan
- Foster a professional work environment that motivates and retains quality staff
- Oversee the work of outside consultants including but not limited to the Government Affairs Director, CPA and Legal Counsel
- Develop strong relationships with PSRAR officers, volunteer leadership and REALTOR® and Affiliate members
- Establish a positive working relationship with local, state and national REALTOR® associations and their leadership
- Manage and refine budget, accounting and reporting systems that safeguard all assets of the Association. MS Office proficiency required; QuickBooks and MMSI Membership Director 6.0 proficiency desired
- MLS experience at the national, state and local levels regarding rules, regulations and compliance required
- Understand the industry and be able to offer insight and suggest action that will enhance the Association's effectiveness and ability to serve the needs of its members
The ideal candidate MUST be willing to enjoy sunshine 355 days a year!
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered. Apply in confidence with cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to Jim Webb at CEOSearch@psrar.org by August 31, 2015.
Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS®
Forget thinking outside the box because there is no box here. The Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Director of Education to lead its nationally recognized innovative, business centric education program. The ideal candidate will have experience at delivering adult education in a creative fashion. This person will be tasked to operate an education program with a focus on exceptional member service and experience and to possess knowledge on real estate education and regulations. The ability to motivate staff, lead committees, identify above average instructors and juggle a schedule of classes and events is a must.
The Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS® is the largest local REALTOR® association in the upper Midwest at 7,800 members. We deliver education to more than 8,000 students from across the Twin Cities, Minnesota and the country on an annual basis. We host classes throughout the state of Minnesota and in Florida. We actively participate in national real estate and education conferences.
If interested, please send your resume to Donnie Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than July 31, 2015.
National Association of REALTORS®
The Real Estate Services (RES) Director meets NAR’s strategic plan objective to better serve the large broker community. A key outcome for large brokers is greater value for their NAR membership and for their core businesses such as real estate-related mortgage, title and insurance endeavors. This individual is part of the Regulatory and Industry Relations group and works collaboratively with all other components of the Government Affairs Division.
The RES Director directly manages and advises large brokers how to access and benefit from to NAR services and products, and facilitate their strategic relationships with NAR leadership and staff. In this capacity, s/he is responsible for:
- Researching and analyzing existing federal housing, finance, and real estate affiliated business policies to understand the impact on large broker business;
- Identifying emerging policy issues to determine the potential impact for NAR members and the larger real estate community;
- Planning, developing and monitoring outreach and communication directly with the large broker community; and
- Collaborating with other NAR staff in crafting strategy on how to best serve this member constituency and support NAR’s relationship with large broker members’ executive teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or economics, and minimum 5 years’ experience in housing, finance, or the housing policy arena
- Excellent analytical, written and oral skills; strong presentation skills, especially to management and executive level
- Innovative, creative and proactive business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse teams and build partnerships
- Persistent, tireless, energetic, driven, committed, self-directed work style
- Experience managing and overseeing budgets
- Minimum 20% travel
NAR offers a compelling salary, exceptional benefits and a Capitol Hill/Union Station location. For confidential consideration, please apply through our website: www.realtors.org/jobs. No phone calls, please. EOE M/F/V/H
Iowa Association of REALTORS®
The Iowa Association of REALTORS® (IAR) is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, the Association serves 7,000 members.
Prime candidates should have at least 5 years of executive level management experience at a REALTOR® Association or comparable business association. Experience with an organization of 7+ employees and $1M+ budget desired.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, business and financial management savvy, solid communications abilities, strategic thinking and tactical abilities, effectively manage and energize staff, and a track record of working with volunteers. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, , integrity, and consensus building are necessary.
Competitive compensation with attractive executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Iowa@JerryMatthews.com or by fax at 407-264-8787. Phone contact is 407-876-1495 and text 407-963-7720.
The Colorado Association of REALTORS®
The Colorado Association of REALTORS® is looking for a passionate team player and strategic thinker to fill the role of the Director of Professional Development. The position will oversee the professional development department of the CAR Services Division. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing and directing the state program and providing support to the local associations.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Research and plan relevant real estate industry webinars and education sessions with and without Continuing Education
- Be knowledgeable about and stay current with Continuing Education laws in the state of Colorado by maintaining strong relationships with the Division of Real Estate
- Have a vision for professional development efforts with adult learners
- Be knowledgeable about trends in professional development through cultivation of professional networks and partnerships
- Collaborate with the Professional Development Advisory Group to develop educational opportunities which meet the needs of Members
- Manage the Leadership Academy and other special programs and designation offerings
- Manage and inspire Professional Development Coordinator
- Support the achievement of the association’s Mission and Vision through program development
- Collaborate with real estate related industry partners on professional development opportunities
Please send resume to email@example.com
Reports to: VP ITS
RAMCO is the REALTOR® Association Management Cooperative. RAMCO’s mission shall be to work cooperatively with all REALTOR Associations and REALTOR Multiple Listing Services that choose to participate to create, provide support for and manage a comprehensive membership data solution that fulfills the changing needs of the REALTOR organization, allows flexibility for the diverse management requirements of its members, and reduces ongoing membership system and development costs. RAMCO serves over 400,000 REALTOR® Members at over 90 REALTOR® State and Local Associations around the US and its territories. http://ramcoams.com
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President ITS, the Director of RAMCO is wholly responsible for the success of RAMCO. These duties include financial management, sales, vendor management, staff management, customer outreach, marketing and communications. You will regularly advocate for your customers with our vendor partners and advocate for your vendor partners with your customers partners, while always keeping the best interests of NAR, RAMCO, and your Association customers in mind. We are looking for a savvy business professional with the technical ability to be hands-on in assisting our customers and offering system demonstrations, as well as plan the high-level strategies to ensure success. You have the ability to break down a situation and explain it at a technical level and a user level.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (Not all Inclusive)
- Manage relationship with software vendors
- Reviewing all invoices for accuracy and contract compliance.
- Monitoring adherences to contract service level agreements for support, hosting, and development
- Drafting, approving, and auditing all work authorizations.
- Manage relationship with RAMCO customers
- Respond to concerns with resources, technical or otherwise using best judgment based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- Manage RAMCO Leadership meetings four times annually.
- Allocate and forecast resource needs based on cost and usage trends for all facets of RAMCO.
- Participate in NAR budgeting process producing 3 year budget plan.
- Present financials to RAMCO Leadership Board.
- Practice financial responsibility and creativity with limited resources.
- Provide monthly financial reports and forecasts to management.
- Contribute to communication and Marketing via weekly newsletter, online user community, web postings, and marketing at events.
- Present system demonstrations via webinar and in person for association staff and leadership.
- Attend customer outreach events.
- Plan marketing events at NAR shows
Plan and Execute User Group: RAMCON
- Find location and hosting association, plan event schedule, and recruit speakers.
- Find and negotiate appropriate sponsorships.
- Plan catering and travel.
- Manage event budget and registration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10 years of program or project management with increasing responsibility
- Contract negotiation and management.
- Knowledge of REALTOR® Association Management and structure
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers
- Ability to manage timelines and milestones
- Previous budget management of $2M annually or more
- Willingness to do anything to get the job done
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Charts and Pivot Tables)
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- RCE Preferred
Search for "RAMCO" and apply here: http://www.realtor.org/jobs.
National Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
We're looking for a personable, tech savvy person to join our team full-time at the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. As an MLS Specialist/Tech at the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, you will be actively engaged with the REALTOR® community of the San Francisco Bay area, providing support and assistance by email and phone and working on projects to further the goals of the organization. The pace is quick and the ability to switch gears without being rattled is crucial.
Candidates have the following attributes and skills:
- Patience when assisting persons of differing skill levels with technical tasks
- Clear communications skills (verbal, written)
- Positive solutions oriented behavior
- Excellent computer skills (multiple OS/browsers, typing, software shortcuts, spreadsheets)
Candidates with any of the following will be strongly preferred:
- IT/tech skills (any of networking, software installation/configuration, VoIP setup, website management)
- Professional experience in the Real Estate industry (agent assistant or transaction coordinator background)
Pay is commensurate with skills and qualifications with a minimum of $19.80/hour.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REALTOR® Association of Martin County
The REALTOR® Association of Martin County is currently reviewing resumes of qualified individuals for the position of Government Affairs Coordinator. The qualified individual should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Ability and experience in building relationships with local elected officials, businesses, State elected officials and others who influence policy and growth in Martin County .
- Ability and experience in the field of fundraising for a political action committee (PAC) and organizing events for fundraising while acting as a liaison to several committees within the organization regarding local and state legislative issues.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and to members at-large as needed during regular business hours.
- Coordinate Association communications to members.
- Prepare outstanding written statements of policy and communications, plus light graphic design as needed for regular communications.
- Participate in after-hours meetings as required and needed regarding public policy related matters (County Commissioners Meetings, School Board Meetings etc.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Constant Contact a plus.
- Other administrative duties as required.
Bachelors or Associates Degree in a related field is highly desirable.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefit package.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com including salary requirements and references. NO Walk-ins or Phone Calls. REALTOR® Association of Martin County is an equal opportunity employer.
Director, Professional Standards and Risk Management
Description: The Missouri REALTORS® (“MR”), a large statewide trade association headquartered in Columbia, Missouri has an immediate need for a Director of their Statewide Professional Standards Program who will support the Association’s Legal Affairs and Risk Management Department. The ideal candidate will be a legal secretary, paralegal or someone with experience in a REALTOR® association. The primary function of this position is to oversee the processing and administration of ethics, arbitration, mediation and ombudsman processes, in addition to training and education activities, in accordance with the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual and Missouri REALTORS® policy.
- Processing and administration of ethics complaints, arbitration and mediation requests, and ombudsman services, with careful attention to established timelines and confidentiality.
- Coordinate and facilitate grievance committee meetings, ethics and arbitration hearings, appeals and procedural reviews.
- Field and respond to calls from the public as well as members and local association staff involving the filing of complaints and compliance with administrative procedures required under the National Association of REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual.
- Develop information for members on important professional standards topics.
- Interact and work with the Association’s Professional Standards Committees (and other risk management committees, as needed) to schedule and prepare for hearings, periodic meetings, and training.
- Prepare for and attend the Association’s business conferences, including preparation of meeting materials, taking and distributing meeting minutes, and otherwise assisting as needed.
- Work with the VP and Director of Legal Affairs and Risk Management, marketing department and vendors as needed to maintain, market and facilitate availability and distribution of a comprehensive library of Association standard forms.
- Field and respond to calls from members regarding the functional operation aspects of the Association’s standard form delivery platforms.
- Work with the legal team and financial department to maintain financial records and monitor and ensure compliance with Risk Management program operating budgets.
- Assist in scheduling and administration of educational classes and information regarding use of standard forms and related legal issues and trends.
- Assist with the administration the Association’s Legal Action Program.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred (and willingness to update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and exploring professional opportunities to add value to MR Risk Management programs).
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with the NAR Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual, real estate transactions and state laws and regulations, pertaining to real estate professionals.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality and interact with a variety of people in an unbiased and professional manner.
- Creative problem solver.
- Team player.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated personality.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and intuitive to new technology applications.
- Real estate and/or association background a plus.
MISSOURI REALTORS® IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® is seeking a full-time employee to plan, organize, and promote professional development programs and events. Some travel required. Excellent benefits, salary $28-32K. For comprehensive job description and application instructions, go to TBRnet.org > About > Employment Opportunities.
Austin Board of REALTORS®
The Austin Board of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Director to lead its 11,000 member Multiple Listing Service, ACTRIS. The company is looking for a progressive Leader and Manager adept at creating positive change for MLS systems and services to help increase the value and relevance of their MLS operation.
The ideal candidate is someone thinks creatively about ways to make the MLS more relevant and profitable. The Director of MLS will have a proven ability to drive an organization to be more customer-centric while finding creative and affordable ways to take the MLS to the next level; positioning the organization for the future.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pocono Mountains Association of REALTORS® (PA)
Executive Position for Monroe County Non-Profit Organization
The successful candidate shall have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must have proficient Microsoft Office computer skills and working knowledge in the following areas: Financial Statements, balancing a budget and management. The Candidate will be responsible for driving the fiscal stability of this non-profit organization. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Salary and benefit package based upon experience.
The position will remain open until a candidate has been found.
The Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS®
The Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS® (NC) is seeking an Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, demonstrated experience in political advocacy, and multi-tasking. An understanding of strategic planning and implementation of NAR mandated Core Standards is essential. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary for community outreach efforts via various organizations and communications media. Experience with budgeting, financial reporting, and working with volunteers, including a non-profit Board of Directors, a plus. A working knowledge of technology trends and the real estate industry is preferred. Familiarity with QuickBooks & Excel required. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume, salary requirements, and references and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athens Area Association of REALTORS® & MLS
The Athens Area Association of REALTORS® and Multiple Listing Service is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Located in Athens/Oconee County, GA, the Association serves approximately 650 members.
Ideal candidates should have at least 5 years executive level management experience (REALTOR® Association/MLS experience preferred) and a 4 year college degree. Experience managing employees and $1M budget is desired. The candidate must have strategic thinking skills, strong communication skills, political advocacy experience, multi-tasking abilities and be a consensus builder. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, judgment, and vision are necessary.
Competitive compensation with benefits will be negotiated for an exceptional candidate. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No relocation offered.