REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications & Marketing Director - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Greater Fort Lauderdale REALTORS®
The Communications/Marketing Director formulates designs and implements marketing objectives and strategies for the products, programs, tools and services of the association. Develops, monitors and implements department budget allocations. Is responsible for designing and producing all publications and online materials. Writes, edits and develops press releases, literature, newsletters, online web content as well as social media sites used by the Association while maintaining the Association brand integrity. GFLR offers salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits. If interested please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
For full job description click here
Association Executive – Williamsburg, VA
The Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS®
The Williamsburg Area Association of REALTORS® is seeking an experienced Association Executive (AE) to manage the organization including staff and its subsidiaries. The Executive will help implement strategies that address an evolving industry and the public policy environment in which it operates. This highly visible AE will work with an energized volunteer membership and lead the staff to enhance the public's perception of the industry. The successful candidate must have proven leadership experience, strong management skills, and political acumen. S/he must be an energetic worker, strategic thinker, leader, organizer, administrator, manager and communicator. Personal characteristics such as vision, excellent judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making and a commitment to teamwork are necessary. At least 5 years of experience in association management or equivalent. Desired education includes at least a Bachelors degree as well as REALTOR® association Certified Executive (RCE) and/or Certified Association Executive (CAE) designations. Full organization and position description available to qualified candidates. If interested, please send resume and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO - Oxnard, CA
Ventura County Coastal Association of REALTORS®
Our Association and separately incorporated Multiple Listing Service (MLS) are seeking a visionary leader with proven management skills to take our Association to a new level of target-marketed programs and services for our 1,800+ members.
Applicants must have excellent oral and written communications skills to partner with leadership to be our spokesperson within the community, external organizations and our local, state and national constituents. Proven ability not only to be a strategic thinker, but also to implement Association initiatives and meet deadlines.
Minimum 5 years’ Association management or similar experience and strong financial and staffing management experience required. Overnight travel to state, regional and national meetings is necessary. Background check will be required of top candidates. Submit resume and salary requirements no later than July 22, 2016.
Communication/Event Specialist - Fort Worth, TX
Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association
The Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS® has an open position for a Communication/Event Specialist. Fort Worth, Texas is one of America’s fastest growing cities, and GFWAR will celebrate its 100th Birthday in 2018. The Association has a long tradition of local, state and national involvement, and seeks an employee with the following qualifications:
- Must write well and be a team player
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Willingness to learn new software and take on new duties as needed
- Ability to work before and after normal office hours on occasion
- Ability to create collateral/marketing materials, electronic communications, internal/external media relations, event planning/registration and committed collaboration with staff and membership Compensation commensurate with experience.
Individuals interested in this challenging position in an enviable work environment may forward resume to Debbie Findley (email@example.com, 817-336-5165)
Association Executive - Alexandria, LA
Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association
The Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association is accepting applications for an Association Executive position. The successful candidate must exhibit leadership, customer service, and communication skills. We desire someone who is enthusiastic, organized, and confident. Experience in meeting management and member relations are necessary. Association management experience and knowledge of the real estate industry are preferred, but not required. The position requires a strong technology background and demonstrated ability to work with a small staff and volunteers. Overnight travel to regional, state, and national meetings will be required throughout the year. A college degree is preferred but not required. Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position available immediately. Application deadline is June 24, 2016.
Legal Assistant/Professional Standards Administrator - Annapolis, MD
Maryland Associati on of REALTORS®
The Maryland Association of REALTORS® located in Annapolis, MD, is seeking an outgoing individual to fill a full-time Legal Assistant/Professional Standards Administrator position.
- Primary staff person for intake and screening of Legal Hotline calls. Prepare monthly statistical reports on volume, topics addressed, etc.
- Prepare meeting notices, agendas, minutes, etc. for Committees staffed by legal department, including RPAC, Statewide Forms, Commercial Alliance and Professional Standards. Attend meetings of specified committees; assist committee members as needed before and during meetings.
- Assist with the development and preparation of correspondence, reports, manuals, presentations, etc. for legal staff.
- Assist with planning and promotion of training sessions.
- Provide Professional Standards administrative support to local REALTOR® Boards and Associations by providing intake and file management for new cases, maintaining caseload database, scheduling dates and providing notices to participants, preparing case materials, and closing cases.
Skills: Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, organizational skills and effective time management, proficient in Microsoft Office, capable of managing many projects and self-motivated. Must be able to learn and master new products, such as Professional Standards case management system and membership database (Rapattoni). Must be willing to be part of a team and be flexible to assist other departments when needed.
Experience: Three years of related experience required.
Salary commensurate with experience. Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Director of Risk Management - San Diego, CA
Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
About the Job
The Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS® is the premier real estate trade association in San Diego. We are the largest in the state and the largest trade association in San Diego. We make a difference by providing training, benefits and resources to help our members excel in the real estate industry and we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Director of Risk Management.
SDAR offers a positive work environment, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off, as well as company paid life and disability insurance. We believe that our employees are one of the most important factors in our continuing success. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Investigates facts, and prepares documents to inform members of professional standards and assists in the mediation, arbitration, and grievance process by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Investigates facts and law of case to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly for due process as prescribed in the professional standards manual.
- Talks with members, the public, and REALTORS® by phone or in person regarding legal issues, ethics, and complaints.
- Staff liaison for Professional Standards, PSEC, Grievance, Mediation and Arbitration Committees, Realtor Attorney, and Risk Management.
- Prepares and manages Risk Management budgets.
- Directs and coordinates activities for mediation, grievance, Professional Standards, Realtor Attorney, and Risk Management services.
- Prepares articles and informational pamphlets in order to inform members and the public of ethics and legal issues pertinent to the real estate industry.
- Maintains copyright files for local forms.
- Assists in creating and marketing risk management forms.
- Attends member office meetings to review the importance of avoiding risk.
- Assists in providing speakers for various events as related to Risk Management.
- Attends annual state, national and other related meetings.
- Coordinates Professional Standards training annually for PS committee and SDAR Leadership.
Manages Risk Management Coordinator and Risk Management Assistant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Legal or Paralegal background required
Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in a business environment
Real Estate experience preferred
MS Office, Google, Basecamp
Director of Membership - Leawood, KS
Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
The Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® and its wholly owned subsidiary, Heartland MLS, located in suburban Kansas City is seeking a Director of Membership. The Association and MLS serves over 8,500 members throughout a 13 county area in Kansas and Missouri.
The Director is responsible for overseeing and implementing progressive programs to grow and retain members while enhancing the members’ experience by streamlining the membership application and renewal process and implementing efficiencies throughout the Member Service Center. The Director has overall management responsibility of a staff of six in the Membership Department, REALTOR® Store, and Front Reception.
Background requirements include database management and supervisory experience in a trade association or non-profit organization. A bachelor’s degree and experience in a REALTOR® association along with the RCE or CAE designation preferred. Knowledge of RAMCO and/or Rapattoni management systems a plus.
Skills required include: ability to deliver superior customer service, excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical use of computer based systems and software, ability to initiate and implement new programs, management and leadership skills, ability to work in a team environment, and attention to detail.
Benefits include health and dental plan, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan with a generous annual contribution.
Board Services - Olympia, WA
Washington Association of REALTORS®
We are searching for a team member to help maintain a focus on our on Board Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and providing support to the following programs: Professional Standard program, chapter association management, serve as staff liaison to assigned Committees, and assist with development of membership outreach programs within the Membership Department.
We are the Washington Association of REALTORS®, a professional trade organization established in 1942 with over 17,000 members. We are proud to provide our members with highly valued services and benefits while working to support our communities. Our office is located in Olympia, WA.
Washington REALTORS® offers a generous benefits package for full time employees.
- Experience in developing, providing, organizing, and offering training for varying audiences
- Strong research & organizational skills
- High level of customer service, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Experience working collaboratively e.g. other departments, members, and member groups
- Ability to organize and implement multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in Association work or working with committees and volunteers
- Ability to travel
- Ability to use Microsoft office products (word, excel, ppt, etc.)
- Public speaking skills
- Relevant post-high school education or job experience preferred
- Understanding of advocacy and grassroots activities
The successful candidate must able be able to show/or complete, within 12 months of hire, the Mandatory Professional Standards Administrator certification training and re-certify every four years.
Please visit our website to learn more about our organization http://www.warealtor.org/
This position is full-time M-F, 8:30am to 5:00pm. Periodic overnight travel required.
Interested candidates resume, cover letter and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No calls please
Executive Officer - Kalispell, MT
Northwest Montana Association of REALTORS®
Minutes from Glacier National Park and Flathead Lake, our 740 member Association is located in the beautiful Flathead Valley, where everyone wants to live. The ideal Executive Officer candidate will be able to serve over 730 members, manage a staff of 3, prepare leadership for industry changes as well as routine meetings and governance, assist all committees in maintaining organization and dedication, provide budget and financial management, and maintain member relations. Professional Standards Administration certification and/or Education Director experience would be beneficial.
The Association is the sole shareholder of NMAR MLS, Inc., which operates the lockbox program for our members, maintains the facility and equipment, and is a shareholder in the Montana Regional MLS. The Executive Officer job duties may include some MLS responsibilities depending on experience, aptitude and qualifications. Overnight travel to state, regional and national meetings is required. A thorough background check will also be required of all top finalists. Submit your resume, a letter of interest (or a digital video) to introduce yourself and set forth your salary requirements to: EO@nmar.com
Marketing and Communications Coordinator - Chicago, IL
Chicago Association of REALTORS®
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing & Communications, The Marketing and Communications coordinator will support day-to-day communications operations and help run effective marketing campaigns, member communications and external publications. The Marketing and Communications coordinator will aid in the design, execution, and analysis of strategy to help grow and retain membership and promote AHRA products, programs, and services.
Government Affairs Aide - San Mateo, CA
San Mateo County Association of REALTORS®
The San Mateo County Association of REALTORS® (SAMCAR), a 3,000 member trade organization representing REALTORS® in San Mateo County, seeks an energetic and detail-oriented person to serve as its Government Affairs Aide. This individual will be responsible for monitoring local legislation that might impact REALTORS®, outreach to members and housing providers, and working with Government Affairs staff to position SAMCAR as the primary resource for matters relating to real estate and home ownership. Send resume to email@example.com
Membership Department Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of REALTORS®
- Respond to all inquiries regarding BHGLAAR membership benefits and services via e-mail or phone
- Process applications for membership using internal database software: Rapattoni, NRDS and BRE database
- Track membership renewals
- Assist in the development and implementation of membership recruitment and retention
- Contributing membership-related content for use in printed and electronic publications
- Assist with room setup / cleanup for classes, and meetings, as needed
- Monitor member count on daily basis including comparison to prior years.
- Verify member count in NRDS. Check CDB for accuracy of data.
- Forward list of new members to MLS
- Verify qualifications for honorary status and complete /process appropriate forms for C.A.R., N.A.R, and BHGLAAR
- Assist with Broker Compliance (Variable Dues Formula) – Explain to agents and brokers the proper documentation required
- Process office transfers, terminations, letters of good standing, as well as applications for agents, brokers and affiliates
- Assist membership staff with questions on Rapattoni and NRDS
Please submit your resumes to Yolanda Gillette at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call her at 310/967-8800 x213.
Shared Government Affairs Director - Greensboro, NC
North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
The NC Association of REALTORS® is seeking a dynamic local government affairs director for the Greensboro and High Point areas to provide professional service and expertise to and provide basic government affairs representation for specified local REALTOR® associations. Provide fundamental government affairs services such as educating and mobilizing members, policy development, and developing an action plan to implement the same. The successful candidate will have three or more year’s experience, preferably in political campaigns, local governments or government affairs. Candidates should have a basic knowledge of the political process and experience with campaigns and/or politics. Organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work with limited supervision are a must. Dedication to customer service, problem resolution and working together as a team to achieve goals and objectives will enable a person to have success in this role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, as well as basic Microsoft office skills required. Some database management and mining experience is beneficial. Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This position will be in the Greensboro office of NCAR. Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Cady Thomas at CThomas@NCRealtors.org. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, NCAR will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
The NC Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Association Executive - McAllen, TX
Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS®
The Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Association Executive (AE). The city of McAllen is located in the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. The Candidate must demonstrate dynamic leadership abilities, strong management and executive-level communications skills. Must have ability to think strategically. This includes office, budget/finance management, Quickbooks, and membership management for over 1,000 members. The candidate must be adept in technology, willing to work with volunteer membership and travel to attend conventions and training programs. Additionally, the AE position reports to an Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Compensation and benefits are competitive. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested individuals may forward resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com by June 30, 2016 and mark the subject line “Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS® Association Executive Position”. Job description available upon request.
MLS System and Training Manager – Bloomington, IN
Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (a subsidiary of the Bloomington Board of REALTORS®)
This full-time managerial position provides critical support for the multiple listing service and related products and training to a membership of more than 400 professionals
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily activities of the Bloomington MLS
- Attend state-wide, national and vendor meetings/trainings as permitted by the corporation budget
- Oversee MLS system edits and enhancements
- Effectively administer and maintain the electronic lockbox system
- Stay informed on all MLS policy details and updates
- Provide new member orientation training on the MLS and related services
- Provide extensive technical support and training to MLS participants and subscribers and assist members with the highest level of service and support
- Detailed planner and communicator
Please submit your resumes to Elizabeth Kehoe at Elizabeth.Kehoe@homefinder.org
MLS Technical Coordinator/Instructor - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Technical Coordinator/Instructor to work out of the Association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas.
The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products and popular web browsers, and the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate industry would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provides support via telephone or online to approximately 15,000 active Participants and Subscribers for the products of the Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
- Interacts with Regional MLS Staff and the MLS Vendor in resolving member and system issues
- Tracks and reports MLS data or IDX problems
- Implements data integrity policies and procedures
- Contributes technical articles for the Association website, newsletter and blog posts
- Deliver hands on MLS training courses for the various MLS products on an as-needed basis
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MLS Administrator - Duluth, MN
Duluth Area Assoc iation of REALTORS®
The Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®, Inc. in beautiful Northern Minnesota is hiring a full-time MLS Administrator. This close-knit team believes in what they do and is committed to working towards goals together while taking time out to share a laugh or six. Flexible and accommodating work environment.
- Provide technical support for industry specific software to persons at all skill levels
- Conduct hands-on training to groups of up to 20 people
- Attend meetings regarding system support and technology advancement opportunities
- Monitor and maintain systems within the organization
- Other duties as requested by the CEO
Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, and health insurance. Compensation based on experience.
Please send resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Occasional travel required.
- Personal Commitment to Customer Service
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to take ownership of projects with team input
- Work well as part of a small team
- Ability to be self-taught with external support
- Excellent general computer skills
- Computer Hardware/Software, Setup, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Website Support (HTML/CSS/PHP)
- Windows Vista / 7 / 10
- Programming Knowledge (C++/C#, Objective-C, Java, BASH scripting, etc)
- MySQL Knowledge
- Network Hardware/Software Support
- Database Administration
MLS Specialist/C ustomer Service - San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
We're looking for a personable, tech savvy person to join our team, full-time, at the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. We are a growing successful industry trade organization representing and assisting real estate agent professionals. The ideal candidate has the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent general computer skills (multiple OS/browsers, typing and word processing, software efficiency/shortcuts, spreadsheets)
- Patience when assisting persons of differing skill levels with tasks, many of them technical
- Positive, solution-oriented behavior
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
Candidates with any of the following will be strongly preferred:
- Professional experience in the real estate industry – as an agent assistant (whether licensed or not) or a transaction coordinator for an office or brokerage
- IT/tech skills (networking, software installation/configuration, website management using a CMS/Wordpress) - we will also train you on tools specific to our industry
As a technical MLS specialist at the San Francisco Association you will be actively engaged with the REALTOR® community of the entire San Francisco Bay Area, providing support and assistance by email and phone, and working on projects to further the goals of the organization.
The pace is fast and the ability to switch gears quickly without being rattled is crucial. You will develop skills that will make your career portable to any Association or MLS in North America. Quality people are always needed in this industry.
Eligibility for employment is contingent on completion of Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, and satisfactory reference checks. Pay is commensurate with skills and qualifications
Salary range: minimum of $42,000 up to $48,000 for someone with experience (plus our generous profit sharing plan).
Details if required to fill out in a form or application:
Title: MLS Specialist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Status: Full Time
Job Category: Technical Customer Support
Education Level: Must have some post-secondary education or relevant real estate experience (2+ years)
Career Level: Team Member / Staff