REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email email@example.com.
Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Director - Jackson, MS
The role of the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Director is to plan and coordinate quality, relevant and effective education/professional development programs and services for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute (MRI) and the Mississippi REALTORS® (MAR) following the Policies & Procedures as approved by the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and the Board of Directors.
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees, administers a continuous process for determining the educational and training needs of the membership and potential licensees
- With the Marketing and Communications Director, develops and oversees implementation of a detailed plan for marketing MRI and its courses, products and specialized training that is specific for the various courses and targeted to the appropriate audiences
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees, administers the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute program in compliance with approved Policies and Procedures to provide the highest quality pre- and post-licensing and continuing real estate education
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and in compliance with approved Policies and Procedures, recruits, trains and maintains a cadre of qualified instructors for MRI courses
- Develops MRI course calendar and class schedules; schedules/coordinates instructors; resolves instructor scheduling conflicts on an on-going basis; steps in as an instructor in instances where cadre instructors are unable to fulfill their commitment (if a qualified instructor)
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees, evaluates and revises existing course content; demonstrates proficiency in developing new course content and creating branded standard template materials as needed
- Explores and evaluates unique methods of course delivery to supplement current classroom and online courses
- Coordinates and administers an on-going system of instructor evaluation
- Plans and implements annual Instructor Development Workshops and/or trainings
- Conducts analysis of available data to determine success of MRI educational programs, i.e. pass/fail rate on MRI and state licensure examinations, profit/loss analysis, etc.
- Provides planning and program assistance to local boards/associations; provides training and assistance to local staff to enhance local board education programs
- Serves as MAR’s liaison for education to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission
- Attends state, regional and/or national meetings or events for real estate education professionals
- Establishes and maintains a clearinghouse of information on real estate educational opportunities available to members, including information on courses and services sponsored by NAR, MAR and affiliated institutes, societies and councils
- Serves as MAR’s liaison to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) with relation to the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) program; coordinates the Association’s effort to accredit its GRI curriculum as required by NAR; supervises record-keeping of GRI applicants and designees for compliance with NAR requirements
- Supervises the maintenance of records of participation in all courses to ensure that all records are orderly and current; ensures education records are transmitted to MREC in a timely fashion
- Ensures that all MRI educational programs promote professionalism for licensees
- Serves as the supervisor and leader of the MRI Course Registrar and any other employees as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Serves as staff liaison to the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and the MAR Standard Forms Committee and any other groups as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Works annually with the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a proposed budget for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute and any other professional development programs
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Accountable for specific goals as set by the Chief Executive Officer, the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and the Board of Directors, including an annual review.
- Four-year college degree; Real Estate Broker’s License desirable (must be placed on inactive status)
- Must be an effective organizer and able to motivate and guide staff to accomplish the goals of MRI
- Ability to effectively represent MRI with REALTOR® members and other licensees, local boards, the Mississippi Real Estate Commission and the general public
- Must be skilled as a communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and have ability to foster teamwork and build positive consensus
- Demonstrate ability with integrity, take personal responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative, capable of working with a minimum amount of staff support
- Strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications
- Experience with association work is desirable and previous real estate professional development experience is preferred
Association Executive - Palm Desert, CA
California Desert Association of REALTORS®
The California Desert Association of REALTORS® (CDAR) operates in the nine renowned Palm Springs resort communities including Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, and is seeking an experienced REALTOR® Association Executive (AE) to lead this organization. CDAR serves 3,100+ members and provides MLS to 3,600 subscribers by a service orientated staff that work well as a team.
We are seeking an executive with proven skills with associations and partnering with volunteers creating vibrant cohesive leadership to:
- Develop and implement member focused programs and services.
- Implement innovative non dues revenue programs.
- Promote the value of membership and recruit nonmember offices.
- Provide a professional work environment and supervise staff by establishing consistent human resources policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors and committee volunteers to implement the strategic plan.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes:
- Strong convictions and good emotional intelligence.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Comfortable speaking in front of professional groups.
- Financial management in a nonprofit organization including budget preparation and implementation.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work well independently as well as with volunteers, staff and committees, ensuring compliance with NAR, CAR, and CDAR Bylaws and Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains a presence with the public and elected officials.
- Travel to State and National meetings is required as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of REALTOR® Association management preferred.
Compensation commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package will be negotiated.
Please click here for a detailed job description
Please send cover letter, resumé and salary requirements by August 31, 2016 to AEsearch@cdaronline.org.
Membership Services - Kissimmee, FL
Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
As part of our REALTOR® Advocate team, this membership service team member is responsibility for full interaction, engagement and problem-solving with our over 2900 members and affiliates. This staff member must possess skills in the full Microsoft Office Suite and CRM database experience. As a primary contact with our members, this position handles both REALTOR® and MFRMLS service center database, including new member and renewal dues process for both and coordination with events and classes. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills plus the ability to multi-task is optimum for excelling in this position.
Please send resume to Carol@osceola-realtors.com
Trainer & Marketing Representative - Austin, TX
Austin Board of REALTORS®
Represents ABoR at industry related events, real estate office sales meetings, and functions including speaking engagements. Develops and administers training programs to the organization's MLS and Membership by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professionally represent ABoR at speaking engagements for industry related events and functions
- Offer and develop MLS products and services classes at both ABoR offices and real estate offices (some of which provide continuing education credit)
- Provide on-the-job training, guidance, and general assistance to membership
- Maintain in depth knowledge on the use of systems, databases, policies, rules, and regulations
- Obtain thorough understanding and ability to explain ABoR and ACTRIS policies, rules, and member benefits
- Educate members as needed on the philosophy of Data Integrity Regulations and MLS rules and regulations
- Work with Education Supervisor to schedule classes and speaking engagements
- Remains conscious of course enrollments in an effort to fill the classes
- Deliver ABoR messages and updates to real estate offices via flyer drop offs, sales meeting presentations, and other related marketing opportunities
- Step into ABoR classes to deliver marketing messages
- Register members for upcoming classes and events
- Promote upcoming classes and events at ABoR
- Holds a high level of professional decorum
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Work cooperatively in group situations.
- Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Safety - Observe safety and security procedures; use discretion during inclement weather.
- Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply/divide with 10's and 100's. Perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft Office Suite, Multiple Listing System and associated products and services, use of the internet and the ability to learn specialized software abilities.
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently drive to and from assigned locations to complete job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
To apply: send your resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager, Multiple Listing Service - Chicago, IL
National Association of REALTORS®
Position: Manager, Multiple Listing Service
Reports To: Vice President, Board Policy and Programs
Division: Board Policy
Position Summary: Provide support to NAR members, REALTOR®-association owned MLSs, and the MLS industry. Candidates should have experience working for an MLS and strong knowledge of the technical and administrative MLS operations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (Not all-inclusive):
- Actively connect with MLSs and REALTOR® associations, the Council of Multiple Listing Services, and the Real Estate Standards Organization by attending relevant meetings and cultivating relationships with the organizations’ leadership and executives. Track and issue reports on progress.
- Participate in strategic creation of educational and operational resources supporting REALTOR® association MLSs.
- Assist NAR MLS Committee Staff Executive in preparation of committee and advisory board meetings.
- Implement projects arising from NAR’s MLS committee and NAR’s collaboration with CMLS.
- Research, identify, analyze, and keep current on developments and events effecting MLS operations.
- Make presentations and help prepare other informational material as necessary.
- Work on other departmental projects as needed.
Experience and skills:
- B.A./B.S. preferred
- 2-7 years of working in Operations at an MLS
- Knowledge of the organization and rules for REALTOR® associations and MLSs
- Tech savvy
- Knowledge of/participation in RESO is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and persuasive relationship building skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Travel up to 5 to 10 trips per year
AE/Executive Director - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®
The Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® is accepting applications for the Association Executive/Executive Director position. This fast paced organization is searching for the perfect candidate who must be able to serve over 2,500 members, promote and enhance professionalism, promote the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, and work to safeguard private property rights.
The successful candidate must exhibit leadership, customer service, and excellent communication skills. We desire someone who is enthusiastic, diplomatic and confident. Strong experience in meeting management and member relations are necessary. The successful candidate must have proven leadership experience, strong management skills, and political acumen. S/he must be an energetic worker, strategic thinker, leader, organizer, administrator, manager and communicator. Five years association management experience is required and knowledge of the commercial real estate is preferred, but not required. Strong technology background and knowledge of budget and financial management is necessary. The candidate must have the ability to think strategically, as well as multi task between the numerous real estate associations we manage, including our Real Estate School and our 40,000 square foot building we own and occupy. Ability to work well with a 27 member staff and volunteers. This highly visible AE will work with an energized volunteer membership and lead the organization to enhance the public's perception of the industry. Personal characteristics such as vision, excellent judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making and a commitment to teamwork are necessary.
Overnight travel to regional, state, and national meetings will be required throughout the year. A college degree is required. This AE position reports to the President of Asset Management & Association Services, the Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Please submit cover letter, references and resume to Donna Garcia at NAR. Deadline is August 15, 2016. Compensation and benefits are competitive. Salary commensurate with experience. EOE
Click the link to learn more about the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® History and Culture: http://bit.ly/ACBR_ExecDir
Association Executive – Morehead City, NC
Carteret County Association of REALTORS®
The Carteret County Association of REALTORS® is seeking an experienced Association Executive (AE) or Executive Officer to manage the organization including staff and its subsidiaries. The Executive will help implement strategies that address an evolving industry and the public policy environment in which it operates. This highly visible professional will work with an energized volunteer membership of +/- 500 members, and lead the staff to enhance the public's perception of the industry. The successful candidate must have proven leadership experience, strong management skills, and political acumen. Implementation and knowledge of NAR Core Standards, Government Affairs & Advocacy is a must. MLS Regionalization experience is a plus, but not necessary. S/he must be an energetic worker, strategic thinker, leader, organizer, administrator, manager and communicator. Personal characteristics such as vision, excellent judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making and a commitment to teamwork are necessary. At least 5 years of experience in association management or equivalent. Overnight travel to National, State & local meetings is necessary. Desired education includes at least a Bachelor’s degree as well as REALTOR® association Certified Executive (RCE) and/or Certified Association Executive (CAE) designations. Full organization and position description available to qualified candidates.
If interested, please send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com Position will remain open until filled. CCAR® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. These are general descriptions of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for positions. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which positions traditionally are performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, NC REALTORS® will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. CCAR® is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Membership Liaison - Winter Haven, FL
East Polk County Association of REALTORS®
REALTOR® Organization in Polk County with membership of over 600 is in search of a Membership Liaison to work directly with members and volunteers in a fast paced office environment.
The position is ideal for a driven professional searching for a steady career. This is a client facing position in a trade association, serving as the first point of contact for membership services which includes processing new member applications and member related services to include education, events, and member communications. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be able to communicate on multiple levels in a professional manner with both members, volunteers, peers and the public. Must be able to learn quickly and multitask at high levels successfully. This is a small but fast paced office that relies 100% on teamwork and trust.
Position requires use of Microsoft office programs outlook, word, excel, basic Use of social media like Facebook and Twitter, plus will be required to learn internal membership systems. Must also be experienced in dealing with currency/numbers. Individual must exercise initiative and independent judgment to properly react and respond appropriately to the demands of the job. Prefer 4-year degree and knowledge of real estate but it is not required. Pay based on experience.
Office hours: M-F 8:30-5:00 with occasional Saturday and off hours. For immediate consideration please send your resume to:
Association Executive via fax: 863-299-5772.
Chief Executive Officer - Kalispell, MT
Northwest Montana Association of REALTORS®
Minutes from Glacier National Park, our 740 member Association is located in the beautiful Flathead Valley, where everyone wants to live. The ideal Executive Officer candidate will be able to serve over 730 members, manage a staff of 3, prepare leadership for industry changes as well as routine meetings and governance, assist all committees in maintaining organization and dedication, provide budget and financial management, and maintain member relations. Professional Standards Administration certification and/or Education Director experience would be beneficial.
The Association is the sole shareholder of NMAR MLS, Inc., which operates the lockbox program for our members, maintains the facility and equipment, and is a shareholder in the Montana Regional MLS. The Executive Officer job duties may include some MLS responsibilities depending on experience, aptitude and qualifications. Overnight travel to state, regional and national meetings is required. A thorough background check will also be required of all top finalists. Submit your resume, a letter of interest (or a digital video) to introduce yourself and set forth your salary requirements to: EO@nmar.com.
Education and Training Services Director - Lexington, KY
Kentucky Association of REALTORS®
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
This position provides leadership and coordination for programming and services to KAR members that fall under the Kentucky Real Estate Education Foundation (KREEF). KREEF is a 501c3 organization that serves as the educational arm for the Kentucky Association of REALTORS® (KAR). KREEF was created in 1990 to fulfill the educational responsibilities to members and the general public through the creation, presentation, and operation of education programs.
- Direct and coordinate all education-related activities of KREEF targeted at real estate professionals within the membership of the Kentucky Association of REALTORS®
- Stay attuned to the ever-changing educational needs of KAR members and use the most up-to-date delivery methods on the latest topics and professional educational requirements
- Effectively collaborate with other local Association Executives across Kentucky to assist them in delivering high quality local training and education programs for their members
- Provide effective two-way communication between staff and KREEF Trustees, KAR leadership, KAR members and other staff regarding educational programming
STRATEGY & OVERSIGHT
- Provide director level leadership to the KREEF in contributing to their strategic plan.
- Assist the CEO as necessary in the roles of leadership, relationship building, communication and achievement of education programming excellence for the organization.
- Attend Board and Advisory meetings as appropriate
Deadline to submit resumes: Monday, July 25
Kentucky Association of REALTORS®, c/o Education Position, 2801 Palumbo Drive, Suite 202, Lexington, KY 40509 or 859.263.7565.
Email to: Leslie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative and Fundraising Assistant - Olympia, WA
About Washington REALTORS®
We are Washington REALTORS®, a not-for profit professional trade organization in Olympia, Washington working to support of our 17,000+ REALTOR® members. We constantly pursue improvements to serve our members with the best we have to offer and are seeking someone to join our team to provide administrative support and PAC fundraising assistance for the Government Affairs Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To keep the Government Affairs Department running efficiently and effectively by coordinating administrative support to the Director and other GA staff, assist the Government Affairs Director and appropriate members with RPAC fundraising and help satisfy REALTOR® members’ expectations of services.
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Ability to stay focused on primary responsibilities while accomplishing major tasks under the pressure of urgent matters arising regularly
- Ability to work with all WR departments, staff and members in a professional manner at all times
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products & data input
- College degree preferred
No calls please
Full-time, 8:30 - 5:00 M-F, non-exempt, occasional day & overnight travel will be required for annual membership and committee meetings.
Salary range 35,000-45,000 DOE
Submit a resume, cover letter, & three professional references for consideration
Washington REALTORS® offers full-time employees a very generous benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, and a 401K
Director of Government Affairs - Boise, ID
Boise Regional REALTORS®
Boise Regional REALTORS® (BRR) is seeking a Director of Government Affairs to oversee our policies and objectives involving local, state, and federal public policy and legislation, and the activities of BRR’s REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC). In 2014 and 2015, BRR was #1 in the country for RPAC fundraising among large boards — an award we intend to win again in 2016! BRR is the largest local association in Idaho, with over 3,700 members and two wholly-owned subsidiaries — the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service, Inc. and the Boise Regional REALTORS® Foundation. The full job description and application instructions are available at www.boirealtors.com/were-hiring.
Government Affairs Director - Atlanta, GA
Atlanta REALTORS® Association/Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS®
The Atlanta REALTORS® Association and the Atlanta Commercial Board of REALTORS® are currently recruiting for a full-time Governmental Affairs Director. This person will report directly to the President and Vice President of Asset Management & Association Services (AMAS).
The Governmental Affairs Director monitors political, legislative, and regulatory issues affecting the residential and commercial real estate industries, advises the general membership and volunteer leadership of ARA and ACBR concerning these matters, advocates the REALTOR® position to local government officials, and manages the operations of the Atlanta REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
The major responsibilities of the position consist of the following:
- Maintain a broad understanding of federal, state, and local political issues affecting the real estate industry.
- Research and track proposed legislation impacting land use policy and the real estate industry.
- Assist the Associations in determining positions on public policy and promote these positions to local governments.
- Broaden members’ awareness of political and policy matters through newsletters, website articles, video updates, social media, and presentations at brokerage sales meetings, membership meetings, or other speaking opportunities.
- Promote grassroots political involvement by REALTORS® through online advocacy and personal engagement.
- Create and execute a fundraising plan for RPAC, including communications, special events, and the recruitment and training of RPAC Captains.
- Coordinate the interviewing of candidates for local public office and assist the committees in selecting candidates to receive RPAC support.
- Coordinate with GAR and NAR Governmental Affairs staff on issues and activities as needed.
- Comply with registration and reporting requirements of local governments and the Georgia Government Transparency and Campaign Finance Commission regarding lobbying and PAC activities.
- Serve as liaison to the ARA and ACBR Governmental Affairs Committees and the Atlanta RPAC Board of Trustees, and provide staff support, including preparation of agendas, minutes, and other materials.
Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration, or a related field is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills. He/she must be highly motivated, and proficient in web/internet navigation, Excel, and MS Word. Ability to validate and assure accuracy of all documentation provided.
We offer a rewarding and challenging work environment along with a competitive salary and benefits package to include, but not limited to 100% company paid premiums for medical, dental, life & LTD. Additionally, we offer a 401K plan and other excellent benefits.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their resume, along with a cover letter stating their salary requirements to Della Dandridge, Office Manager, at email@example.com.
Key Service Coordinator - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Key Service Coordinator to work out of the Association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas.
The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate or retail sales would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Key Services support to more than 15,000 members in N. Texas
- Issues new keys or key boxes, replacements, and returns
- Works closely with MetroTex Members to support any Key Service or Key Box issues
- Works closely with Supra to maintain Key and Key Box inventory
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Director - Salem, OR
Oregon Association of REALTORS®
Are you a high achieving Communications Director with experience in the real estate association world? Do you thrive in a self-led environment where you can concept and grow a communications plan that you then implement and refine as needed? Would you like to help drive engagement and build upon an established program with your expertise in putting new media to work effectively while still being grounded in the fundamentals of a solid communications skill set? We are looking for the right candidate to join our team and help lead the organization in fulfilling our mission. The Oregon Association of REALTORS® (OAR) has 15,000+ members representing 26 local associations. The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $85,000 (DOE) with excellent benefits. If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 800-252-9115 for more information.
Director of Marketing & Communications - Wilmington, NC
Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS®
This position is responsible for the communications, public relations, and marketing aspects within the organization; builds and sustains organization’s reputation for quality, reliability, and satisfaction of all its constituents; creates/writes and delivers all strategic integrated marketing communication campaigns in collaboration with volunteer leadership and staff.
The Director of Marketing & Communications directs and coordinates all internal and external communications. He/she is responsible for numerous email newsletters, all website content & development, social media marketing, video/audio production, SEO/internet presence, public & media relations, strategic advertising and promotions for the Association among other marketing campaigns. He/she also provides complete strategic marketing & budgeting for The Terraces on Sir Tyler (WRAR's banquet venue) as its Marketing Manager. Ideal candidate can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, manage budgets, and has a can-do attitude. Must have the ability to work in hybrid environment of Mac and Microsoft systems. Must have some experience in back end web editing, content creation, proofing/editing, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Please submit questions and applications to Christine Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Director of Risk Management - San Diego, CA
Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS®
About the Job
The Greater San Diego Association of REALTORS® is the premier real estate trade association in San Diego. We are the largest in the state and the largest trade association in San Diego. We make a difference by providing training, benefits and resources to help our members excel in the real estate industry and we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Director of Risk Management.
SDAR offers a positive work environment, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, Paid Time Off, as well as company paid life and disability insurance. We believe that our employees are one of the most important factors in our continuing success. We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Investigates facts, and prepares documents to inform members of professional standards and assists in the mediation, arbitration, and grievance process by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Investigates facts and law of case to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly for due process as prescribed in the professional standards manual.
- Talks with members, the public, and REALTORS® by phone or in person regarding legal issues, ethics, and complaints.
- Staff liaison for Professional Standards, PSEC, Grievance, Mediation and Arbitration Committees, Realtor Attorney, and Risk Management.
- Prepares and manages Risk Management budgets.
- Directs and coordinates activities for mediation, grievance, Professional Standards, Realtor Attorney, and Risk Management services.
- Prepares articles and informational pamphlets in order to inform members and the public of ethics and legal issues pertinent to the real estate industry.
- Maintains copyright files for local forms.
- Assists in creating and marketing risk management forms.
- Attends member office meetings to review the importance of avoiding risk.
- Assists in providing speakers for various events as related to Risk Management.
- Attends annual state, national and other related meetings.
- Coordinates Professional Standards training annually for PS committee and SDAR Leadership.
Manages Risk Management Coordinator and Risk Management Assistant
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Legal or Paralegal background required
Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience in a business environment
Real Estate experience preferred
MS Office, Google, Basecamp