REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer - Indianapolis, IN
MIBOR REALTOR® Association
Huntbridge has been retained to identify an exceptional Chief Executive Officer of MIBOR REALTOR® Association in Indianapolis Indiana. MIBOR REALTOR® Association requires a visionary servant leader who understands technology to take this organization to new heights. In the rapidly-changing real estate industry, MIBOR REALTOR® Association will need a CEO who can develop and execute a comprehensive strategy to help MIBOR adapt to these transformations. The CEO must also have the advocacy and connectivity skills to promote MIBOR and its interests nationwide.
Since 1912, MIBOR REALTOR® Association has provided central Indiana REALTORS® with listing services, regulatory advocacy, and guidance, to provide local REALTORS® and realty companies the tools and capabilities to grow and prosper in their markets. Located in the heart of Indianapolis, MIBOR offices house a team of committed individuals ready to serve the over 6,800 members within 13 central Indiana counties.
- Visionary who can recognize opportunities and anticipate change
- Creative problem-solver who focuses on timely results and savings
- Servant leader who puts the many constituent groups first and manages their diverse
- interests and agendas diplomatically and effectively
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to represent MIBOR to the membership and the community
- Data-driven decision maker with strong record of financial acumen
- Leader who builds and nurtures a congenial workplace and retains a strong staff
- Expert networker who cultivates relationships with local, state, and national volunteer communities, boards, and interest groups
- Bridge-builder who will travel locally and nationally to work with partner organizations
- Deep understanding of fundraising to build the case for strong financial support
- Excellent advocate who promotes the association, the association’s goals, and the profession
- Proven motivator who heightens and sustains engagement within the membership
- Experience reporting, and presenting, to boards
- A knowledge of or the ability to learn the real estate industry, is essential
Competitive, with a strong bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package.
To submit your application or letter of interest, please send resume and cover letter to MiborCEOSearch@huntbridge.com by September 15th, 2016.
Association Executive - Panama City, FL
Bay County Association of REALTORS®
Bay County Association of REALTORS® is seeking a seasoned Association Executive (AE) to help implement a strategy that addresses an evolving industry and the public policy environment in which it operates. This highly visible AE will work with an energized volunteer membership and lead the staff to enhance the public's perception of the industry.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated leadership abilities, strong management skills, and political acumen. S/he must be an energetic and effective strategic thinker, leader, administrator, manager and communicator. Personal characteristics such as visionary, excellent judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making and a commitment to teamwork are necessary. Incumbent must have very strong business skills.
At least 5 years of association management required. College degree preferred. REALTOR® association Certified Executive (RCE) and/or Certified Association Executive (CAE) designations preferred. Compensation will be commensurate with experience with an excellent benefit package.
Marketing Specialist - Chicago, IL
Chicago Association of REALTORS®
Under the direction of the Director, Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Specialist supports the execution of strategic marketing, advertising and promotion initiatives and implements marketing campaigns, as well as serves as departmental liaison to the Professional Development department on the REALTORS® Real Estate School’s marketing initiatives. Engages in a variety of duties and responsibilities that address members' needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: These essential duties and responsibilities are not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties or to assign other duties as necessary.
- Provide support in the planning and execution of marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns, and general member notifications including, but not limited to internal and external publications, e-blasts, direct mail, branding, internal and external communications, social media special projects, etc.
- Serve as marketing point of contact in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives and projects for the REALTORS® Real Estate School in a timely manner, including but not limited to, participate in weekly planning meetings, ensure submitted content is accurate and concise, follow up appropriately to measure the success of RRES marketing strategies, coordinate graphic needs, ensure applicability of ad placement, and ensure project timeline(s) are met. Assist Director with maintaining RRES website.
- Obtain, monitor and analyze data on email trends as well as, provide detailed reporting and website analytics as requested.
- Proactively ensures accurate and timely maintenance of the Association’s Web site as well as, proactively identifies new content and make recommendation for Web site improvement.
- Develop, implement and manage Marketing and Communications calendar in relation to promotions, deadlines, due dates, etc.
- Work with Senior Graphics Designer to develop marketing Collateral (postcards, brochures, etc.) Participates on committees and workgroup(s) to support achievement of overall marketing goals as appropriate.
- Work with Meetings and Events team to promote Global, Commercial, YPN and Strategic Partner events. Develop YPN newsletters and manage YPN Facebook page.
- Work with Sponsorship Sales Specialist and service provides to provide marketing messaging for website, social media and print to help ensure service providers are receiving exposure to the membership.
- Be knowledgeable on the annual C.A.R. Business Plans and budget for assigned areas.
- Be aware of /understand Association policies/procedures
- Assist Meeting and Events Team on-site as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Read the full job description and apply here.
Chief Executive Officer - Colorado Springs, CO
Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS®
Seeking a collaborative leader for our 3000+ member Association and separately incorporated Multiple Listing Service (MLS) located in beautiful Colorado Springs. Individual must have experience in successfully operating a member-driven Association.
Ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to re-establish and strengthen relationships with all brokerages via education, relating current issues and relevant industry news. He/she must also foster relationships with external organizations and political officials. Attendance at regional, state and national industry meetings is required to maintain a pulse on the industry and provide cutting edge programs and services. Establish and promote the Association’s vision and value proposition to attract and retain members. Promote the value and distinction of using a REALTOR® to consumers, the public and media. Strong oral/written communication, financial and managerial skills required
Minimum 5 years' related experience and college degree is required. RCE/CAE preferred. Send resume and salary requirements to http://bit.ly/PikesPeakCEO by September 6th. Only applications submitted via the link will be accepted. EOE
Ecommerce Support Specialist/NRDS, Part Time - Chicago, IL
National Association of REALTORS®
Reports To: Managing Director, Financial Information Systems 18.75 hours per week: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am - 11:45 am.
The Membership/Ecommerce Support Specialist will provide support to the state and local associations of Realtors with their basic questions on the Realtor member database and the Realtor Ecommerce Network. This role will have daily contact via email and phone with the membership, accounting and IT staff of our state and local associations to answer their questions as well as troubleshoot any issues they have with the processes and procedures as well as administrative/software application functions in the member database and ecommerce systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities (Not All-Inclusive):
- Provides customer support to association staff for their member database and ecommerce network questions via 800 number and email. This includes answering their questions on database functions, running reports, procedural questions on maintaining member records, setting up templates for online ecommerce functions.
- Provides phone training for staff at the state and local associations on the function and procedures of the member database and ecommerce network for new staff.
- Creates monthly and quarterly reports on the member data to check for data integrity and correctness and determines which data an association needs to correct and update and then contacts them to provide the information and support on how they can fix it.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience & Skills):
Ideal candidate will be team-oriented, resourceful and experienced at providing exceptional customer service. Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as technologically savvy. Must be able to multi-task and skilled at delivering support and training via email and phone. Bachelor's degree preferred. Requires 2-3 years’ experience in customer support, with an emphasis in experience in not for profit associations. Intermediate Excel skills required.
National Association of REALTORS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The link to apply is below:
Chief Executive Officer - Pasadena, CA
Pasadena-Foothills Association of REALTORS®
The Pasadena-Foothills Association of REALTORS® is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer. Headquartered in beautiful Pasadena, California, the Association serves approximately 2,000 members.
Prime candidates should have at least 3 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 5+ employees and $600K+ budget desired. MLS experience a plus.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, solid communications ability, strategic vision, business management and growth expertise, and a track record of working with members, leaders and other organizations. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership and integrity are necessary.
Competitive compensation with executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Pasadena@JerryMatthews.com or phone 407-876-1495 or text 407- 963-7720.
Chief Executive Officer - Corpus Christi, TX
Corpus Christi Association of REALTORS®
Corpus Christi Association of REALTORS® headquartered in beautiful Corpus Christi, Texas is seeking a President/CEO. The association is comprised of approximately 1200 members and a staff of six.
The CEO is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Association. The CEO initiates policies and programs that mesh staff, committee volunteers, and financial resources to identify and effectively meet the needs of the association. The CEO is accountable to the Management Team of the Association, and the Board of Directors. The CEO is charged with implementing the policies and programs adopted by the Board of Directors. Individuals interested in applying for the position should have a firm understanding of the real estate industry and must meet the following qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of budgets and financial documentation
- Extensive knowledge of association management
- Be dedicated to the ideas, organization and goals of the Association
- Be capable of working under pressure
- Be of strong moral character with excellent leadership and motivational
- Be a good communicator
- College degree preferred
- Applicant should possess technology and computer skills as well as a basic understanding of internet display, traffic and marketing.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Please visit: http://www.ccaronline.com/ and click “Employment Opportunities” to view a detailed job description, qualification requirements and other details for applying for this position. Salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package.
To apply for the CEO position, please forward your cover letter, application, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com by Friday, August 26 and mark the subject line “Corpus Christi CEO.”
Front Desk Customer Service Representative - Jackson, MS
Central Mississippi REALTORS®
Central Mississippi REALTORS® is seeking an energetic and responsive Front Desk Customer Service Representative. The front desk customer service representative must demonstrate/possess the following skills:
- Exceptional levels of confidentiality and professionalism
- Organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with heavy telephone customer service
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word
Candidates with strong technical skills to provide support to members using the association's software (Paragon, Supra, ShowingTime, etc.) and an ability to easily navigate the Association's website are preferred.
If you know the candidate for this position, please send a resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Service/REALTOR® Store Inventory Coordinator - Dallas, TX
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Key Service/REALTOR® Store Inventory Coordinator to work out of the Association headquarters office located in Dallas, Texas.
The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, the ability to multi-task. Experience working in the real estate or retail sales would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- REALTOR® Store and Key Services support to more than 15,000 members in N. Texas
- Issues new keys or key boxes, replacements, and returns
- Maintains Key Service and REALTOR® Store department product inventory.
- Provides inventory support to all MetroTex Service Center sites
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Faulkner at email@example.com
Director of Professional Development - Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®
This position provides leadership and coordination for educational programming and professional development services to CABR members.
- Direct and coordinate all education-related activities of CABR targeted at real estate professionals within the membership of the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®
- Stay attuned to the ever-changing educational needs of CABR members and use the most up-to-date delivery methods on the latest topics and professional educational requirements
- Effectively collaborate with other local Association Executives across Ohio and nationally to assist them in delivering high quality local training and education programs for their members
- Provide effective two-way communication between staff and CABR leadership, CABR members and other staff regarding educational programming
- As staff liaison, provide assistance and guidance to various CABR committees helping to achieve their goals as they relate to the strategic plan.
- Provide high quality leadership and guidance to the CABR in contributing to their strategic plan.
- Assist the CEO as necessary in the roles of leadership, relationship building, communication and achievement of education programming excellence for the organization.
- Some travel to state and national meetings
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications
- College degree preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience with association work is desirable and previous real estate professional development experience is preferred
Deadline to submit resumes: Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Mail or fax to:
Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®, c/o Professional Development Position, 14 Knollcrest Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio 45237 or fax: 513.761.8813.
Email to: Jim Abele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer - Prescott, AZ
Prescott Area Association of REALTORS®
The Prescott Area Association of REALTORS® (PAAR) is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Prescott, AZ, the Association serves 1,400 members. Prime candidates should have at least 3 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 3+ employees and $500K+ budget desired. MLS experience a plus.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, business and financial management experience, solid communication ability – written and verbal, use technology proficiently, ability to see strategic trends, and a track record of working with volunteers. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership and integrity are necessary.
Competitive compensation with executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Prescott@JerryMatthews.com or by fax at 407-264-8787. Phone contact is 407-876-1495 and text 407-963-7720.
Association Executive - Augusta, GA
Greater Augusta Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Augusta Association of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive or Chief Executive Officer to manage its organization and its MLS. Located in Augusta, GA, GAAR is currently approximately 1,200 members strong with a wholly owned MLS servicing 1,400 subscribers in the Central Savannah River Area . GAAR serves a market roughly 45 miles around Augusta, GA and into areas of South Carolina. This Association is in search of a professional who can assist the Association in its efforts to promote professionalism, service its members, aide in management of its MLS, and assist in the conservative financial management practices of its member’s funds.
Duties and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate would have exceptionally strong personal, diplomatic and management skills. Skills in meeting management, member relations, and the ability to work with and through our members, affiliates and community partners to achieve the Association’s goals and the needs of its members are necessary. The candidate will be required to work with its members to establish goals and objectives to accomplish directives of the membership. Strong financial management and budgeting skills are a requirement. The ideal candidate will have a very strong technology skill set and will be able to help guide the Association in advanced technology outreach to its members and the public. Such skills will also be needed to further the Association’s ability to service its members through various technologies and its MLS. He or She will need to be a leader, with the ability to be a strategic and forward thinker. The successful candidate will need to be able to master or exhibit mastery of the ability to manage a small staff, NAR Core Standards, Governmental Affairs issues. The candidate must also have the ability to successfully adjust to changing rules and regulations of different state laws and commission rules as this Association services members in two states. The candidate must also effectively be able to manage the Association’s training facility, its school and its numerous educational offerings.
A BA or BS in real estate, finance , business or management is preferable. RCE or CAE education is an asset. A minimum of three years’ experience in a REALTOR® organization, business management or executive role preferred. A background in real estate and or the real estate industry is a plus.
Travel to and from local, state and national meetings is required. Please submit cover letter, references and resume to John Chambers at email@example.com. Deadline is August 31, 2016. Compensation and benefits are competitive. Salary commensurate with experience. EOE
Association Executive - Cashiers, NC
Highlands-Cashiers Association of REALTORS®
Located in the cool mountains of Western North Carolina, the Highlands-Cashiers Association of REALTORS® Inc. (HCBOR) is a professional trade association serving REALTORS® in the surrounding communities. The Association Executive (AE) will work directly with a proficient and dedicated group of REALTORS® to promote the dream of home ownership, preserve and enhance private property rights, and provide business solutions to 300+/- members in Macon, Jackson, Transylvania and Rabun (GA) Counties. The perfect location to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy nature.
The HCBOR AE will be responsible for the administration and management of the Association based on member needs, and will work with volunteer members to create and implement a vision and direction for the organization. As such, the AE will become a part of the vibrant REALTORr® family, with access to ample state and national resources.
The HCBOR is seeking a candidate with a warm and engaging personality who can effectively, and with authority, communicate with members, as well as industry and community partners. The ideal candidate will be an emerging leader, preferably has a BA or BS in real estate, business or finance, and we prefer they have minimum of three (3) years’ experience at a REALTOR® association or as a senior executive manager.
For a complete job description and to submit your application for consideration, email HCBORAEapplications@gmail.com.
Association Executive - St. Joseph, MI
Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS®
Located near the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan, the Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS® Inc. (SWMAR) is a professional trade association serving Realtors® in the surrounding communities. The Association Executive (AE) will work directly with a proficient and dedicated cadre of Realtors® to promote the dream of home ownership, preserve and enhance private property rights, and provide business solutions to 700+-members throughout Berrien, Cass, and Van Buren Counties.
The SWMAR AE will be responsible for the administration and management of the Association based on member needs, and will work with volunteer members to create and implement a vision and direction for the organization. As such, the AE will become a part of the vibrant Realtor® family, with access to a plethora of state and national resources.
The SWMAR is seeking a candidate with a warm and engaging personality who can effectively, and with authority, communicate with members, as well as industry and community partners. The ideal candidate will be an emerging leader, holding a BA or BS in real estate, business or finance, and having minimum of three (3) years experience at a Realtor® association or as a senior executive manager.
With an operating budget of $1 million and a staff of four (4), SWMAR is pleased to offer a salary commensurate with experience (range is $70 - $95k) along with the reimbursement of travel and program costs for approved training and designation opportunities.
Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Director - Jackson, MS
The role of the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Director is to plan and coordinate quality, relevant and effective education/professional development programs and services for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute (MRI) and the Mississippi REALTORS® (MAR) following the Policies & Procedures as approved by the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and the Board of Directors.
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees, administers a continuous process for determining the educational and training needs of the membership and potential licensees
- With the Marketing and Communications Director, develops and oversees implementation of a detailed plan for marketing MRI and its courses, products and specialized training that is specific for the various courses and targeted to the appropriate audiences
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees, administers the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute program in compliance with approved Policies and Procedures to provide the highest quality pre- and post-licensing and continuing real estate education
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and in compliance with approved Policies and Procedures, recruits, trains and maintains a cadre of qualified instructors for MRI courses
- Develops MRI course calendar and class schedules; schedules/coordinates instructors; resolves instructor scheduling conflicts on an on-going basis; steps in as an instructor in instances where cadre instructors are unable to fulfill their commitment (if a qualified instructor)
- In cooperation with the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees, evaluates and revises existing course content; demonstrates proficiency in developing new course content and creating branded standard template materials as needed
- Explores and evaluates unique methods of course delivery to supplement current classroom and online courses
- Coordinates and administers an on-going system of instructor evaluation
- Plans and implements annual Instructor Development Workshops and/or trainings
- Conducts analysis of available data to determine success of MRI educational programs, i.e. pass/fail rate on MRI and state licensure examinations, profit/loss analysis, etc.
- Provides planning and program assistance to local boards/associations; provides training and assistance to local staff to enhance local board education programs
- Serves as MAR’s liaison for education to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission
- Attends state, regional and/or national meetings or events for real estate education professionals
- Establishes and maintains a clearinghouse of information on real estate educational opportunities available to members, including information on courses and services sponsored by NAR, MAR and affiliated institutes, societies and councils
- Serves as MAR’s liaison to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) with relation to the Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI) program; coordinates the Association’s effort to accredit its GRI curriculum as required by NAR; supervises record-keeping of GRI applicants and designees for compliance with NAR requirements
- Supervises the maintenance of records of participation in all courses to ensure that all records are orderly and current; ensures education records are transmitted to MREC in a timely fashion
- Ensures that all MRI educational programs promote professionalism for licensees
- Serves as the supervisor and leader of the MRI Course Registrar and any other employees as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Serves as staff liaison to the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and the MAR Standard Forms Committee and any other groups as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Works annually with the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a proposed budget for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute and any other professional development programs
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Accountable for specific goals as set by the Chief Executive Officer, the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Trustees and the Board of Directors, including an annual review.
- Four-year college degree; Real Estate Broker’s License desirable (must be placed on inactive status)
- Must be an effective organizer and able to motivate and guide staff to accomplish the goals of MRI
- Ability to effectively represent MRI with REALTOR® members and other licensees, local boards, the Mississippi Real Estate Commission and the general public
- Must be skilled as a communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and have ability to foster teamwork and build positive consensus
- Demonstrate ability with integrity, take personal responsibility
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative, capable of working with a minimum amount of staff support
- Strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft applications
- Experience with association work is desirable and previous real estate professional development experience is preferred
Association Executive - Palm Desert, CA
California Desert Association of REALTORS®
The California Desert Association of REALTORS® (CDAR) operates in the nine renowned Palm Springs resort communities including Palm Desert, Indian Wells, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indio, and is seeking an experienced REALTOR® Association Executive (AE) to lead this organization. CDAR serves 3,100+ members and provides MLS to 3,600 subscribers by a service orientated staff that work well as a team.
We are seeking an executive with proven skills with associations and partnering with volunteers creating vibrant cohesive leadership to:
- Develop and implement member focused programs and services.
- Implement innovative non dues revenue programs.
- Promote the value of membership and recruit nonmember offices.
- Provide a professional work environment and supervise staff by establishing consistent human resources policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors and committee volunteers to implement the strategic plan.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities and personal attributes:
- Strong convictions and good emotional intelligence.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Comfortable speaking in front of professional groups.
- Financial management in a nonprofit organization including budget preparation and implementation.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work well independently as well as with volunteers, staff and committees, ensuring compliance with NAR, CAR, and CDAR Bylaws and Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains a presence with the public and elected officials.
- Travel to State and National meetings is required as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years of REALTOR® Association management preferred.
Compensation commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package will be negotiated.
Please click here for a detailed job description
Please send cover letter, resumé and salary requirements to AEsearch@cdaronline.org until filled.
Membership Services - Kissimmee, FL
Osceola County Association of REALTORS®
As part of our REALTOR® Advocate team, this membership service team member is responsibility for full interaction, engagement and problem-solving with our over 2900 members and affiliates. This staff member must possess skills in the full Microsoft Office Suite and CRM database experience. As a primary contact with our members, this position handles both REALTOR® and MFRMLS service center database, including new member and renewal dues process for both and coordination with events and classes. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills plus the ability to multi-task is optimum for excelling in this position.
Please send resume to Carol@osceola-realtors.com
Trainer & Marketing Representative - Austin, TX
Austin Board of REALTORS®
Represents ABoR at industry related events, real estate office sales meetings, and functions including speaking engagements. Develops and administers training programs to the organization's MLS and Membership by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professionally represent ABoR at speaking engagements for industry related events and functions
- Offer and develop MLS products and services classes at both ABoR offices and real estate offices (some of which provide continuing education credit)
- Provide on-the-job training, guidance, and general assistance to membership
- Maintain in depth knowledge on the use of systems, databases, policies, rules, and regulations
- Obtain thorough understanding and ability to explain ABoR and ACTRIS policies, rules, and member benefits
- Educate members as needed on the philosophy of Data Integrity Regulations and MLS rules and regulations
- Work with Education Supervisor to schedule classes and speaking engagements
- Remains conscious of course enrollments in an effort to fill the classes
- Deliver ABoR messages and updates to real estate offices via flyer drop offs, sales meeting presentations, and other related marketing opportunities
- Step into ABoR classes to deliver marketing messages
- Register members for upcoming classes and events
- Promote upcoming classes and events at ABoR
- Holds a high level of professional decorum
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Adaptability - Accepts criticism and feedback. Adapts to changes in the work environment. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Work cooperatively in group situations.
- Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Safety - Observe safety and security procedures; use discretion during inclement weather.
- Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply/divide with 10's and 100's. Perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Microsoft Office Suite, Multiple Listing System and associated products and services, use of the internet and the ability to learn specialized software abilities.
Certificates and Licenses:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently drive to and from assigned locations to complete job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
To apply: send your resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.