REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education Director, Littleton, CO
- REALTORS® PAC (RPAC) and Advocacy Engagement Manager, Chicago, IL
- Chief Executive Officer, Waldwick, NJ
- Association Executive, Kansas City
- Association Executive, Steamboat Springs, CO
- Information Services/Outreach Director, Peoria, IL
- Government Affairs Director, San Jose, CA
- Executive Assistant, Columbia, MD
Responsible to develop, direct, organize, implement, promote, and manage an effective program of education for REALTOR® members. Provide quality educational services in all areas of real estate specialization to help members succeed in their business with competence and in a legal, ethical, and professional manner. Research and develop education programs based on current industry and market trends.
- Excellent computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and database programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extraordinary customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage time and priorities, pay attention to detail, and follow through independently
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Chicago Association of REALTORS®
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® provides advocacy, professional development and resources that are designed to enhance business success, service to clients and engagement in communities, for a diverse community of real estate professionals. We offer competitive salary and benefits. Note that a thorough background check will be conducted on final candidates. Visit us at: http://chicagorealtor.com/
The Chicago Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.) is increasing its advocacy efforts and is in need of an outgoing self-starter and successful fundraiser to manage this new program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC):
- Serve as the primary fundraiser for RPAC and adhere to all state/federal PAC rules. Coordinates billing and timely remittals of RPAC funds to the Illinois Association of REALTORS® (IAR) and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR).
- Create and implement fundraising program to ensure yearly goals are met.
- Provide oversight, administrative support and staffing of the RPAC Fundraising Work Group.
- Attend annual IAR RPAC Fundraising training, with the Chair and Vice-Chair of RPAC Fundraising Work Group.
- Oversee regular RPAC messaging and promotions to members as part of the annual dues billing process.
- Ensure timely RPAC solicitations and thank you communications to all RPAC investors.
- Understand and regularly utilize IAR’s RPAC tracking software to keep updated on the status of RPAC giving and identify initiatives/timelines to meet any shortfall.
- Understand and regularly utilize internal RPAC reports as generated by Sirius through Rapattoni.
- Coordinate efforts with IAR RPAC fundraising staff, to avoid conflicts and duplication on RPAC campaigns, as it relates to C.A.R. members.
- Assist in planning/implementation of RPAC Casino Royale fundraising event.
- Prepare a bi-monthly update for the RPAC Fundraising Work Group, CEO and Board of Directors on the status of RPAC investments and status toward attaining IAR/NAR RPAC dollar and participation goals.
Managing Broker Advocacy Engagement:
- Administration and promotion of the NAR Broker Involvement Program to managing brokers
- Be aware/understand Association (NAR/IAR/CAR) legislative positions, policies and related industry issues, so as to communicate points of importance to managing brokers.
- Regularly contact managing brokers on advocacy items of importance, as determined by the Senior GAD.
- With input from the Senior GAD, create and implement an office visitation program designed to promote RPAC and deliver advocacy information to large offices throughout the year.
- Report on these activities to the GADs, CEO and Board of Directors
- Coordinate on messaging with the GADs and manage NAR/IAR/CAR Calls to Action and oversee distribution of messages through advocate software.
- Organize and participate in the annual General Assembly Capitol Conference lobbying day in Springfield. Ensure coordination with GADs on this event.
Development and Posting of Advocacy Content:
- Gather content from the GADs and generate advocacy content for the weekly Government Affairs eblast.
- Conduct regular research on advocacy content from NAR, IAR and local sources on real estate advocacy matters. Review with GADs prior to release to members and/or the public.
- Responsible for posting advocacy content on the C.A.R. website, in social media, blogs
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Political Science, Business Administration or related discipline is required. Minimum two (2) years professional experience as a communications, marketing, government affairs assistant or other relevant experience. Fundraising experience preferred.
Skills: Excellent oral and written communication and mathematical skills required. Must possess intermediate level proficiency of Microsoft Office Software including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Strong internet research acumen required. Experience working with email campaign tools and social media sites are required. Ability to multitask and adhere to stringent deadlines is required.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as industry briefings, contracts, letters of agreement, and procedures manuals. Ability to write in-depth reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of members or employees of the organization is required.
RealSource Association of REALTORS®
Our Association, with over 3,300 members, is seeking a visionary leader to transform our Association to be the premiere resource and spokesperson for the real estate industry. Key responsibilities include:
- Revamp our educational offerings to be more dynamic and varied, including courses to increase our members’ professionalism
- Collaborate with our outside communications consultant in developing a public-facing website and enhance/ maintain our member website to include relevant information/resources
- Develop /promote our Association’s “brand” in support of our advocacy efforts and community and broker outreach
- Improve our member communication to targeted audiences
- Implement innovative programs and services to generate non-dues revenue
- Increase member recruitment and improve member retention
Individual must have excellent people and communication skills to interact with our members, the media and the community. Proven track record of financial, organizational and managerial skills required. Knowledge of the REALTOR® Professional Standards process is a plus. Minimum 5 years Association Management or similar experience required; college degree preferred.
Submit resume and salary requirements here. Application deadline is April 20, 2015.
Kansas City Association of REALTORS®
The Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the Association and the MLS. The Association serves 7,800 members.
Preferred candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in REALTORS® Associations at the CEO or senior executive level. Experience with an organization of 12+ employees and ability to oversee a $5M+ budget desired. Experience with MLS is vital. The candidate must have strategic thinking and tactical abilities; the ability to effectively communicate, industry knowledge and understanding of the real estate business; excellent people skills; and be entrepreneurial and innovative. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, integrity, and vision are necessary. Competitive compensation with attractive executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond in confidence with a resume to Jerry Matthews by at KCRAR@JerryMatthews.com or by fax at 407-264-8787. Phone contact is 407-876-1495 and text 407-963-7720.
Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS®
The Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS® is seeking a professional leader to guide our progressive REALTOR® Association.
Join our professional and progressive REALTOR® Association in one of the most community minded regions of Colorado's high country! The Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS® is seeking a full-time Association Executive. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to organization management, member services and strategic planning. Minimum qualifications include three years of relevant experience and Colorado and National Associations of REALTORS® preferred. Must understand legal and ethical environments of real estate, regulatory and professional standards and the public policy dimension of an Association. Competitive salary and benefits. Background check is required. Visit our website, www.ssbr.org, for information on how to apply.
The Peoria Area Association of REALTORS®
The Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® seeks a candidate for the Information Services/Outreach Director position. This opportunity is well suited for the motivated self-starter who can help implement new programs and services based on the organizational strategic vision. The immediate responsibilities include training for small and larger groups related to industry topics and user friendly software (MLS, TM, etc.), support of current products, and introduction of new products/services. The outreach will focus on relationship building and expanding business partnerships within the community, the membership and chapters. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and people skills, be visionary, and have technology experience, the ability to build effective relationships, mufti-task and prioritize in a project oriented /fast-paced environment, and also work effectively with a team. This position offers the opportunity for professional development and career building experience, with a very progressive association of 1000 members located in the Midwest.
Qualifications: An undergraduate degree preferred; technology experience important; training /teaching experiences a plus.
Submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS®
The Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS® is looking for a seasoned Government Affairs Director to represent the political issues of our members. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are preferred. The Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS® is one of the oldest associations in the state; we just don't act that way.
Board size: 5,500+
Services: Six cities and the county of Santa Clara
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team and feel you are qualified, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Howard County Association of REALTORS®
The Howard County Association of REALTORS® located in Columbia, MD, is seeking an Executive Assistant. This is a full-time position and will include a variety of responsibilities including:
- Assists the EVP in maintaining media relationships, producing publications and correspondence.
- Assists in all aspects of Continuing Education offered by the Association.
- Assists in managing social media sites.
- Assists staff and various Association committees with daily operations.
The full position description and pertinent background, education and experience requirements can be found at http://hcar.org/jobs