REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Debra Jordan at 312-329-8304 or email email@example.com.
- Professional Standards Administrator, Columbia, SC
- Government Affairs Director, Columbia, SC
- Association Executive, Florence/Muscle Shoals, AL
- MLS Specialist/Technican, San Francisco, CA
- Government Affairs Coordinator, Stuart, FL
- Association Executive, Picayune, MS
- Director, Professional Standards and Risk Management, Columbia, MO
- Director of Communications & Technology, New Braunfels, TX
- Chief Executive Officer, Helena, MT
- Education & Events Manager, Tallahassee, FL
- MLS Director, Austin, TX
- Association Executive, Stroudsburg, PA
- Executive Officer, Rocky Mount, NC
- Assistant to the Finance Director, Huntsville, AL
- Project Manager, North Carolina
- CEO, Naples, FL
- Chief Executive Officer, Athens, GA
- REALTOR® Services Administrator, Grapevine, Texas
- National Account Representative, Fraser, MI
South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
Do you want to work for one of the best state REALTOR® associations in the country? Do you have a real passion for administering the REALTOR® Code of Ethics? Are you super organized? Life is too short to live, work and play anywhere other than South Carolina.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 10, 2015.
South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
Don't know what a GAD is? Don't apply. But if you do, and you're a great GAD, and you want one of the best jobs in the world, send us your resume. Life is too short to live, work and play anywhere other than South Carolina.
Please send resumes to email@example.com by July 10, 2015.
Shoals Area Association of REALTORS®
Let the Shoals show you some color--from the blue waters of the Tennessee River, to the greens of our renowned golf courses, to the red hot music of the world famous Muscle Shoals sound! If you are looking for that color, we invite you to explore the Shoals! Our association of 420 motivated and educated members is eager to welcome you into our brand new state-of-the-art facility. Join us and experience the full hospitality of the Shoals! Check out the Shoals Area here: http://youtu.be/2GVisdr88Eo
The Shoals Area Association of REALTORS® is seeking an innovative leader to enhance our programs and services, and increase member participation in our organization. This candidate should possess a specialized skill set and have the ability to work closely with Association membership, staff, and the Board of Directors.
The desired candidate will possess many or all of the following qualities and qualifications:
- Experience in REALTOR® association management and the real estate industry;
- Working Knowledge of Association Management Systems (AMS) and Multiple Listing Service (MLS) platforms;
- Works with leadership to ensure the Association's continued financial stability and promote growth and prosperity;
- Vision to keep the association current with industry trends and challenges;
- Strong written and verbal communications and relationship building skills, manifested by working closely with membership to implement programs and services;
- Strategic thinking, imagination, creative abilities and a propensity for team orientation;
- Be responsible for creating membership value, and effectively communicating this value to the membership.
Qualified applicants should submit by email a cover letter and resume to Association Counsel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission is July 15, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time. After the deadline expiration, qualified applicants will be notified and invited to participate in the interview process.
San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
We're looking for a personable, tech savvy person to join our team full-time at the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®. As an MLS Specialist/Tech at the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, you will be actively engaged with the REALTOR® community of the San Francisco Bay area, providing support and assistance by email and phone and working on projects to further the goals of the organization. The pace is quick and the ability to switch gears without being rattled is crucial.
Candidates have the following attributes and skills:
- Patience when assisting persons of differing skill levels with technical tasks
- Clear communications skills (verbal, written)
- Positive solutions oriented behavior
- Excellent computer skills (multiple OS/browsers, typing, software shortcuts, spreadsheets)
Candidates with any of the following will be strongly preferred:
- IT/tech skills (any of networking, software installation/configuration, VoIP setup, website management)
- Professional experience in the Real Estate industry (agent assistant or transaction coordinator background)
Pay is commensurate with skills and qualifications with a minimum of $19.80/hour.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
REALTOR® Association of Martin County
The REALTOR® Association of Martin County is currently reviewing resumes of qualified individuals for the position of Government Affairs Coordinator. The qualified individual should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Ability and experience in building relationships with local elected officials, businesses, State elected officials and others who influence policy and growth in Martin County .
- Ability and experience in the field of fundraising for a political action committee (PAC) and organizing events for fundraising while acting as a liaison to several committees within the organization regarding local and state legislative issues.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and to members at-large as needed during regular business hours.
- Coordinate Association communications to members.
- Prepare outstanding written statements of policy and communications, plus light graphic design as needed for regular communications.
- Participate in after-hours meetings as required and needed regarding public policy related matters (County Commissioners Meetings, School Board Meetings etc.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Constant Contact a plus.
- Other administrative duties as required.
Bachelors or Associates Degree in a related field is highly desirable.
Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefit package.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary requirements and references. NO Walk-ins or Phone Calls. REALTOR® Association of Martin County is an equal opportunity employer.
Pearl River County Board of REALTORS®
The Pearl River County Board of REALTORS® is seeking a new Association Executive (AE).
The AE is responsible for all administration and management of the association, based on member needs, with additional focus on community and real estate industry issues. The AE is a spokesperson for the Association. The AE manages the organization with parameters set by the Board of Directors (BOD) and based on volunteers’ determination of the future direction of the organization.
The candidate must have strategic thinking skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, political advocacy experience, and multi-tasking. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, judgment, vision, and confidentiality are necessary.
The successful candidate must have proficient Microsoft Office computer skills and working knowledge in the following areas: Financial Statements, budgets and management. QuickBooks knowledge is desired. The Candidate will be responsible for implementing the fiscal stability of this organization.
The new AE must work effectively with various Committees to implement the Strategic Plan and develop programs and services that are beneficial to members. Proven analytical and negotiation skills are needed to negotiate vendor agreements. Travel to national, state, and regional meetings is required in order to keep abreast of industry trends and enable the Association to be proactive in addressing issues.
The AE has responsibility for planning the base agenda for all Board of Directors’ meetings, including coordinating presenters. Additionally, providing the Board with guidance on issues relating to policy and past Board decisions is a must.
Please send resumes to Attn: Tracy McKay at email@example.com.
Director, Professional Standards and Risk Management
Description: The Missouri REALTORS® (“MR”), a large statewide trade association headquartered in Columbia, Missouri has an immediate need for a Director of their Statewide Professional Standards Program who will support the Association’s Legal Affairs and Risk Management Department. The ideal candidate will be a legal secretary, paralegal or someone with experience in a REALTOR® association. The primary function of this position is to oversee the processing and administration of ethics, arbitration, mediation and ombudsman processes, in addition to training and education activities, in accordance with the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual and Missouri REALTORS® policy.
- Processing and administration of ethics complaints, arbitration and mediation requests, and ombudsman services, with careful attention to established timelines and confidentiality.
- Coordinate and facilitate grievance committee meetings, ethics and arbitration hearings, appeals and procedural reviews.
- Field and respond to calls from the public as well as members and local association staff involving the filing of complaints and compliance with administrative procedures required under the National Association of REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual.
- Develop information for members on important professional standards topics.
- Interact and work with the Association’s Professional Standards Committees (and other risk management committees, as needed) to schedule and prepare for hearings, periodic meetings, and training.
- Prepare for and attend the Association’s business conferences, including preparation of meeting materials, taking and distributing meeting minutes, and otherwise assisting as needed.
- Work with the VP and Director of Legal Affairs and Risk Management, marketing department and vendors as needed to maintain, market and facilitate availability and distribution of a comprehensive library of Association standard forms.
- Field and respond to calls from members regarding the functional operation aspects of the Association’s standard form delivery platforms.
- Work with the legal team and financial department to maintain financial records and monitor and ensure compliance with Risk Management program operating budgets.
- Assist in scheduling and administration of educational classes and information regarding use of standard forms and related legal issues and trends.
- Assist with the administration the Association’s Legal Action Program.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field preferred (and willingness to update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and exploring professional opportunities to add value to MR Risk Management programs).
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with the NAR Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual, real estate transactions and state laws and regulations, pertaining to real estate professionals.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality and interact with a variety of people in an unbiased and professional manner.
- Creative problem solver.
- Team player.
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated personality.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and intuitive to new technology applications.
- Real estate and/or association background a plus.
MISSOURI REALTORS® IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Four Rivers Association of REALTORS®
The Four Rivers Association of REALTORS® is currently hiring for the position of Director of Communications and Technology. The ideal candidate should have 2 years of work or comparable academic experience. Experience should include writing press, working within social media, designing marketing campaigns and understanding technology. Previous experience within real estate and non-profit management not necessary. In-depth training available upon hire.
This position will work closely with our Association Executive to develop a comprehensive marketing and PR campaign for our organization. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone starting out in the field. Salary pay and full insurance available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé in PDF format and three references by Tuesday, June 30. Position is located in New Braunfels, TX.
Montana Association of REALTORS®
The Montana Association of REALTORS® (MAR) is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Helena, Montana, the Association serves approximately 4,000 members.
Prime candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in REALTOR® associations at the executive level. Experience with an organization of 5+ employees and $750K+ budget desired.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, proven advocacy experience, solid communications abilities – verbal and written; strategic thinking and tactical abilities, business and financial management savvy; and the ability to manage and energize staff. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, integrity, and vision are necessary.
Competitive compensation with executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond in confidence with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Montana@JerryMatthews.com or by fax at 407-264-8787 by August 1, 2015. Phone contact is 407-876-1495 and text 407-963-7720.
Tallahassee Board of REALTORS®
The Tallahassee Board of REALTORS® is seeking a full-time employee to plan, organize, and promote professional development programs and events. Some travel required. Excellent benefits, salary $28-32K. For comprehensive job description and application instructions, go to TBRnet.org > About > Employment Opportunities.
Austin Board of REALTORS®
The Austin Board of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Director to lead its 11,000 member Multiple Listing Service, ACTRIS. The company is looking for a progressive Leader and Manager adept at creating positive change for MLS systems and services to help increase the value and relevance of their MLS operation.
The ideal candidate is someone thinks creatively about ways to make the MLS more relevant and profitable. The Director of MLS will have a proven ability to drive an organization to be more customer-centric while finding creative and affordable ways to take the MLS to the next level; positioning the organization for the future.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Pocono Mountains Association of REALTORS® (PA)
Executive Position for Monroe County Non-Profit Organization
The successful candidate shall have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must have proficient Microsoft Office computer skills and working knowledge in the following areas: Financial Statements, balancing a budget and management. The Candidate will be responsible for driving the fiscal stability of this non-profit organization. Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary and benefit package based upon experience.
The position will remain open until a candidate has been found.
The Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS®
The Rocky Mount Area Association of REALTORS® (NC) is seeking an Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, demonstrated experience in political advocacy, and multi-tasking. An understanding of strategic planning and implementation of NAR mandated Core Standards is essential. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary for community outreach efforts via various organizations and communications media. Experience with budgeting, financial reporting, and working with volunteers, including a non-profit Board of Directors, a plus. A working knowledge of technology trends and the real estate industry is preferred. Familiarity with QuickBooks & Excel required. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume, salary requirements, and references and send to email@example.com.
The Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® and North Alabama MLS
The Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS (HAAR) and the North Alabama Multiple Listing Service (NALMLS) have an immediate opening for an Assistant to the Finance Director.
Credentials and Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- Billing and Accounts Receivable experience (2-5 years)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service expertise
- Organizational and structural abilities
The assistant to the Finance Director is responsible for preparing the billing and processing receivables, maintaining Accounts Receivable, and preparing and delivering the deposits. Other duties include auditing of member offices for compliance with HAAR and NALMLS Bylaws, notifying brokers of audit results, and assisting with the Membership Services Department.
The operating hours are Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Deadline for resume: July 4, 2015
Send resume to: HR@hbrmls.com
North Carolina Regional MLS
The Independent Contractor will manage the conversions of local MLSs into one new MLS database for the North Carolina Regional MLS, LLC (“NCRMLS”).
The NCRMLS has nine local REALTOR® Associations who have signed an operating agreement and committed the necessary capital contributions to realize a functioning regional MLS. The nine Associations have jurisdiction over 13 counties in eastern NC. There will be approximately 4,000 Users of the new MLS. Each Association has appointed two managers to the governing board (eighteen Managers). There are three officers: President, Secretary, and Treasurer. No staff has been hired as of the posting of this position. A CEO will likely be hired late in 2015. The Project Manager will be notified of such posting and may apply.
The initial project will last 90 days. Pricing should include a fixed price for the oversight and completion of the work of the three task forces; a daily rate if more meetings are required; an hourly rate for follow-up work directly related to the project.
The Project Manager is accountable to the President for:
Working closely with the NCRMLS vendor to assist them in:
- overseeing the conversion of up to three in the first quarter of 2016;
- setting a schedule for up to 6, thereafter, spread over approximately six months;
- the vendor will be identified in July 2015;
- contract negotiations are expected to be finalized before August 31.
- The MLS Database Design meetings will start immediately thereafter there will be a single uniform database which each of the MLSs will merge into.
- Working with Task Forces to achieve written outcomes:
o Facilitate Task Force members to achieve consensus.
o Where consensus is not achievable, and because of the short timeline for implementation, the Projector Manager shall make a recommendation to the NCRMLS Managers for final approval.
- While travel to eastern NC is required, all task force meeting will be held in one location. It is anticipated that there will be three task force meetings. Assume that each meeting will be 2 days, plus travel days for the Project Manager
- Work closely with the CEOs of local MLSs to assure that vendor-negotiated conversion timeframes are met.
- May work with the NCRMLS attorney when necessary.
The Project Manager will report to the NCRMLS President and/or his appointees (volunteers).
- Current or former CEO, MLS Executive or other similar title who has managed a MLS. Candidates who have experience in executing a MLS conversion will be given preferential consideration without regard to their current or previous job title.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Communication skills will be evaluated by a cover letter explaining your managerial, delegation, organizational, mediating and project management skills.
Deadline for resume: July 5, 2015.
Send Resume to: Jerry@wrar.com
Naples Area Board of REALTORS® (NABOR)
“Members first” is the motto when servicing the 5,000+ NABOR members. The Naples Board is seeking a new leader who will effectively manage 18 staff, the REALTOR® Association, and the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to continue the existing culture.
The Association is very sound financially, is housed in a state of the art facility which includes a REALTOR® store, rental and education facilities. The campus includes income property and ample parking. The new CEO must work effectively with various Committees to implement the NABOR Strategic Plan and develop programs and services that are beneficial to members and specialty groups. Proven analytical and negotiation skills are needed to negotiate vendor agreements and participate on the Legal Resource Committee, including the supervision of 100+ real estate forms. Knowledge of the various industry tech tools and recommendations for improvements are essential for this ever-changing industry. Travel to national, state, and regional meetings is required in order to keep abreast of industry trends and enable the Association to be proactive in addressing issues.
The CEO has responsibility for planning the base agenda for all Board of Directors’ meetings, including coordinating presenters. Additionally, providing the Board with guidance on issues relating to policy and past Board decisions is a must.
Minimum 5 years Association management or similar experience required. College degree preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to collaborate with our volunteers and staff. Excellent benefits provided. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. EOE.
Application deadline is July 3, 2015.
Athens Area Association of REALTORS® & MLS
The Athens Area Association of REALTORS® and Multiple Listing Service is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Located in Athens/Oconee County, GA, the Association serves approximately 650 members.
Ideal candidates should have at least 5 years executive level management experience (REALTOR® Association/MLS experience preferred) and a 4 year college degree. Experience managing employees and $1M budget is desired. The candidate must have strategic thinking skills, strong communication skills, political advocacy experience, multi-tasking abilities and be a consensus builder. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, judgment, and vision are necessary.
Competitive compensation with benefits will be negotiated for an exceptional candidate. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No relocation offered.
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a REALTOR® Services Administrator to work out of the Association’s branch office located in Grapevine, Texas. The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products, the ability to multi-task, and experience working in a REALTOR® organization or the real estate industry. A general knowledge of inventory, purchasing and retail sales is a definite plus.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Receives and processes member payments, including application fees, annual association dues, quarterly MLS fees, annual keycard fees, and other billings as needed.
- Maintains an adequate supply of store products and key equipment thorough weekly orders via weekly deliveries.
- Issues and receives membership applications, change forms and payments for new and renewing members.
- Visit REALTOR® member offices within the service center location area to provide association updates, training opportunities, and other association information as well as provide feedback to the main office on industry trends and needs.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Joe Rakoczy at email@example.com. The deadline to respond would be by June 30, 2015. View the full job description here.
The nations #1 real estate software company; zipLogix (zipForm) is looking for a Sales candidate with a background in the real estate space to strategize, identify, prioritize and pursue new and existing opportunities with Brokerages nationwide. Strong Brand relationships a plus. Candidate will assist in gaining new Broker accounts and will be expected to generate his/her own ideas and initiatives to strengthen and enhance our current extensive Broker portfolio. The role requires an ability to quickly understand and grasp new technologies, computer applications as well as new business models and be able to evaluate the relevance and translate that to the company’s vision and bottom line.
- Develop key accounts and partners to generate strategic relationships and negotiate sales contracts
- Manage day-to-day relationships with strategic partners and develop a deep understanding of their offering and long-term business strategies
- Generate prospects/leads through existing Brokerage channels and partnerships
- Conduct Webinar Presentations and on-site Sales Presentations with customers, when appropriate
- Assist in product development and sell new product lines to existing and new Brokerages
- 3+ years recent and relevant experience in working with the Major Brands
- BA/BS in business or related field
- Position requires confidence and experience in a customer facing role, preferably using business-to-business consultative selling with professional organizations
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal (specifically over the phone) required. Must be extremely computer literate
- Excellent organizational, customer service and communication skills
- Professional presentation skills
- Ability to travel
- Candidate does not need to relocate. Salary, benefits commensurate with experience
Please send Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org