Association Executives Committee (AEC)
Learn what the Association Executives Committee and its work groups are doing to help you and your members.
Statement of Purpose
The AEC serves as a resource for REALTOR® associations by:
- Ensuring that there is knowledge and understanding of issues and concerns between the REALTOR® association community and NAR committees and leadership;
- Providing a framework that ensures staff and volunteer leaders have the professional development and management resources they need to provide optimal services to their members.
Goals for 2014
The AEC's areas of focus for 2014 include:
- Open communication between committees
- Political advocacy and strategic initiatives
- Identifying political advocacy skills and competencies
- Best practices to recruit and maintain commercial members
- Services and standards for state associations to provide for local
- Explore how to develop and maintain healthy relationships with large brokers
- Expand Consumer Outreach Best Practices resource
- Provide idea sharing and networking for younger AEs