Association Executives Committee (AEC)
Learn what the Association Executives Committee and its work groups are doing to help you and your members.
Statement of Purpose
The AEC serves as a resource for REALTOR® associations by:
- Ensuring that there is knowledge and understanding of issues and concerns between the REALTOR® association community and NAR committees and leadership;
- Providing a framework that ensures staff and volunteer leaders have the professional development and management resources they need to provide optimal services to their members.
Goals for 2015
The AEC's areas of focus for 2015 include:
- Facilitate open communication between the AEC and other NAR committees
- Create a resource to assist associations that are interested in incorporating chapters or councils into their governance structure
- Develop best practices to assist local associations in meeting the Advocacy and Consumer Outreach Core Standards
- Assist state associations as they provide support to their local associations in meeting the Core Standards
- Ensure NAR’s association management resources incorporate all Core Standards initiatives
- Encourage and promote involvement amongst young association staff professionals in the REALTOR® organization.