This kit of materials was prepared by the National Association's Member Policy Department to assist Member Boards in administering and enforcing the Designated REALTOR® Dues Formula.
Questions concerning the Designated REALTOR® Dues Formula or the Enforcement Kit can be directed to NAR’s Member Policy Department at 1-800-874-6500, x8399, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The kit materials include:
- Model Transmittal Letter which can be sent with a Designated REALTOR®'s dues billing to clarify the dues formula (2 pages)
- Copy of Article VI - Privileges and Obligations, Section 12. Certification by REALTOR®, NAR Model Bylaws (1 page)
- Copy of Article X - Dues and Assessments, Section 2. Dues, NAR Model Bylaws (1 page)
- Certification Form for Designated REALTORS® to identify licensees affiliated with the DR's office(s) (2 pages)
- Sample Dues Delinquency Letter (1 page)
- Limited Function Referral Office (LFRO) Certification Form (1 page)
- Reprints of two articles by former NAR General Counsel and EVP William D. North explaining the dues formula, its history and rationale:
- Article explaining the Value of Membership