Congratulations and welcome to the REALTOR® Association Management Self Study Course. The Association Executive Committee is proud to help you move along that path of excellence by providing you with this self-study course.
This free course from NAR to help association executives increase their knowledge of REALTOR® association management covers 27 areas of REALTOR® association management and policy.
At this point you will need to create or access your student report card which will allow you to access the lesson questions and exams for the course. Please note that you can either download all of the lesson questions at the same time, or you can print out each lesson individually.
In addition, you will need the following references to complete this course:
- NAR Constitution and Bylaws: only available online.
- Membership Policy and Procedures Overview: only available online.
- Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy: a bound copy of this manual can be ordered from the REALTOR.org Store (item #166-807) or the online version may be accessed for free.
- Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual: a bound copy of this manual can be ordered from the REALTOR.org Store (item #166-876) or the online version may be accessed for free.
- The Answer Book - The Source for REALTOR® Association Management Leaders: this manual in only available online - click here to access it: http://www.realtor.org/answerbook
If you have any further questions, please call Courtney Wilson at 312-329-5972 or email email@example.com.
Earn Your RCE
Successful completion of this course gives you 75 points toward your RCE designation!