We at CIPS have been hard at work this past year and are thrilled to bring you these new CIPS Benefits. By popular request, we have created materials to increase awareness and understanding of the CIPS designation among consumers and government agencies in the United States and abroad.
If you are a current CIPS Designee and need the hidden link to access your Marketing Materials, please email us at email@example.com
The materials include:
• A CIPS Directory Booklet, distributed to over 3,400 international government entities in the United States and abroad, including chambers of commerce, consulates, cooperating associations, economic development councils, embassies, world trade centers, local associations, and state associations.
• PowerPoint slides for your listing presentations
• An electronic “badge” (.jpg image) to place on your web site announcing your status as a Certified International Property Specialist
• A Facebook cover photo to announce your status as a CIPS and to showcase your pride in joining this elite network of international professionals
• A web page to link from the badge or banner ads, describing what it means to work with a CIPS designee
• Print materials with talking points on why the CIPS designation makes you the best agent to help them find (or sell) their home.