Destination Vegas: Your Passport to Resort and Global Success
The Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors®, Nevada Association of Realtors®, and National Association of Realtors® are hosting a two-day event, April 18-19, 2013, that combines a resort and second-home destination with global networking opportunities.
Day One—April 18: Focus on Resort and Second Home
- NAR's Resort and Second-Home Markets Course: The Resort and Second-Home Markets Course is the core course to take in order to earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification (RSPS). Lunch will be provided.
- Evening Networking Event: Network with peers, share knowledge about your market, and generate referral opportunities at one of Las Vegas' most unique and spectacular settings, Cili Restaurant. (http://www.cili.com/)
Day Two—April 19: Focus on Global Buyers
- Welcome and Opening Remarks from Local Leaders
- NAR Research Fast Facts - Who are the global buyers in your local market?
- Economic overview of Las Vegas and Nevada
- Lunch (included) and visit Trade Show
- Immigration Solutions: What visas are available for your clients?
- Marketing Matters: Learn how to connect with investment and foreign home buyers
- Market Update: Join the discussion and pitch your market area and best practices
- Prize drawings!
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors® Headquarters
1750 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104
You are welcome to stay at a hotel of your choice. The Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors® Headquarters is not located on the strip so below, we provided some suggestions for you that are close to the venue. There are no hotel room blocks, so registering for your hotel is up to you.
The event costs $149, and breakfast and lunch is provided each day.
Register for the conference
For more information, please call 312-329-8246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in sponsoring this event? Please fill out this form and send to:
Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
Attn: Stephanie Hill
Sponsorship Form (PDF: 963 KB)
View and distribute the brochure about this event.