What Is the Member Value Plus (MVP) Program?
NAR created the Member Value Plus (MVP) Program to encourage members to take actions that will benefit NAR and its members, as well as to reward members for being an active participant in their Association. Active involvement is the best way to maximize your membership, as well as the best way to make the Association and all of its members more successful. The members who take the most active role are rewarded with resources that can continue to strengthen their own business.
How does it work?
- Every two weeks a new MVP offer will be posted.
- Complete a specified action within the two-week timeframe.
- After you complete the action, you’ll receive instructions and a code via e-mail to redeem your reward.
What rewards are offered?
- All across the Association, groups have identified actions and provided valuable rewards for inclusion in the MVP program.
- Rewards range from free e-products to discounts on NAR event registration and more.
- To take a look at the many products that have been included in the MVP program, view them in the Realtor.org Store.
Want to learn more?
Check out the current offer
Find more information and this period's current offers at mvp.realtor.org.
There's also an MVP program for Association Executives. Learn more.