Did you know that most of Realtor.org is not password protected? In fact, almost 70% of pages on Realtor.org do not require a login to view, getting you to the news and content you want quickly.
So what does require login?
Sensitive or confidential REALTOR® information requires a password.
- Legal Documents and Summaries
- Association Policies
- Materials for Association Executives
Additionally, you’ll need to log in to Realtor.org to:
- Register for a conference
- Explore the Member Center
- Shop in the REALTOR® store
- Get consumer content from the REALTOR® Content Resource
- Access and print research reports
When do I need my NRDS number?
Once you register on Realtor.org with your NRDS number, you’ll sign in with your email address – much easier to remember. However, certain areas of Realtor.org, such as the Member Center, do require you to remember your NRDS number.
How do I find my NRDS number?
Once you've logged into Realtor.org, using your email address, for example, you can find your NRDS number on the My Account page.