Signature Series Speakers' Bureau
Speaker Fee: $3,900 + expenses
Course Length: Up to 4 hours
View a sample presentation >
Barry Elms, President of Strategic Negotiations International, is acclaimed by many as "America's business coach in negotiation skills." In the last 20 years, Barry has given more than 2,000 presentations to corporations and associations worldwide, including the National Association of REALTORS®, the Wisconsin REALTOR® Association, Vermont Commercial Investment AOR and many more. His energetic and dynamic style, backed up by exciting and relevant material, receives rave reviews every time. As well as being a world-class speaker, Barry has also worked in sales, finance, and customer service and as CEO of corporations in Europe and America.
The Art of the Deal
A dynamic negotiation seminar designed for real estate professionals will provide a practical and comprehensive guide the getting the agreement through the process of negotiation. Attendees can expect to learn how to be both persuasive and creative when entering the negotiating arena. Understand the five elements that control the outcome of all negotiations and learn six proven strategies to maximize your persuasive skills.
- Control the outcome of all interactions with an easy to use 5 point game plan.
- Protect your profit margins with 6 powerful strategies.
- Learn the one thing that will give you an edge in all your negotiations.
- Finding creative solutions to complex negotiations with customers and colleagues.
- The 7 keys to negotiating like a pro.
- Special Bonus: Each attendee will discover their real negotiating talent with a unique professional profile, completed in class.
Download speaker information (PDF: 277KB)