Mai-Lan Trinh, ABR, CIPS, e-Pro
Executive Global Realty
11360 Bellaire Blvd. #320
Houston, TX 77072
713/828-6555 - Phone
713/282-6555 - Fax
Approved to teach:
Global Real Estate: Local Markets
Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools
Europe and International Real Estate
The Americas and International Real Estate
Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate
The Business of U.S. Real Estate
About Mai-Lan Trinh:
- NAR Certified International Property Specialist Instructor.
- New Homes Specialist, Relocation,, Foreclosures, REOS, Vacation Homes & Resorts.
- Broker / Owner of Executive Global Realty & Investments.
- TREPAC Committee, TAR International Committee.
- FIABCI-USA Houston Council Vice President
- WCR Houston Chapter / Education & By Laws Committee, / Media Chair / Treasurer.
- HAR International Advisory Group / Public Relation Chair / Education Council./ BigE Committee.
- Vietnamese and French Teacher at Texas School of Languages in Houston , Texas.
- Real Estate Investor for 35 years.
- + 20 years in Real Estate as Professional.
- Languages : English, Vietnamese, French.
- She had BA in French Literature and Civilization in 1971.
- Graduated from University of Art & Faculty of Pedagogy , Saigon, Viet Nam.
- Had degrees from University of Paris, France.
- Went to: Southwestern University , Weatherford, Oklahoma, Sorbonne, Paris, France.
- Lived in Paris, France for 2 years. Traveled a lot.
She was French Teacher at The French Institute in Saigon, Viet Nam ( her students came from the US Embassy , Canadian and Australian Embassy or doctors, engineers, entrepreneurs , foreign students ) ,at Suong Nguyet Anh High School, University of Pharmacy in Saigon , Viet Nam. 1970 – 1975.
Teacher at Will Rogers School , Burns flat, Oklahoma, 1975-1976.
Sponsor and Fundraiser of Hope initiatives, APAMSA National Convention in Houston , Asian Community Activities, Carden Jackson, Saint Thomas Episcopal School , Rice University, UT Med School, Texas Children Hospital…
Very involved In schools and community activities.
City of Houston Educational Committee, Asian Heritage Month Committee.
Panelist of WCR Greater West Houston on International Real Estate. HAR 101 Class, HAR International Advisory Group / Introduction to International Real Estate Class at TAR Convention Center in Galveston.
FIABCI and CIPS Recruiter.
Owner & Manager of convenient stores, liquor stores, shopping centers, Asian super market, night club in Houston for more than 10 years before becoming a real estate agent.
She has daily contact with international arena , working with international builders and realtors, investors, sellers , buyers and professional s in different fields and different cultures background, old students, relatives and friends living around the world. Had many international residential and commercial transactions including old churches converted to temples , new constructions , businesses…
She is a mother of 2 born Houstonians, a son child psychiatrist , Psychiatry National Champion on Mind Game Competition in 2008, Member of Long Life Learning Work Group Committee and a daughter Family Doctor at Kelsey Seybold Clinic , a lovely daughter – in – law Dermatologist and has a good husband still working, being a good cook and wine connoisseur. She loves teaching , sharing her knowledge with others , caring about their happiness, interacting with new people , travelling while learning about different cultures, helps others to success ..