Mike Avey, CIPS, ABR. RSPS, ePro, TRC, MCC, AHS, CET
Real Estate Broker/Instructor
Lands End Premier Realty, Inc.
6667 Greenbrier Dr.
Seminole, FL 33777
Approved to teach:
Global Real Estate: Local Markets
Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools
Europe & International Real Estate
Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate
Americas & International Real Estate
The Business of U.S. Real Estate
About Michael Avey:
- Born in Brantford Ontario…lived in the Greater Toronto Area before moving to the USA in 1992.
- Real Estate Broker, Instructor, Property Manager, Investor, in Canada and United States since 1972.
- Lives with his wife in Seminole Florida. (Tampa Bay Beaches)
- Greatest accomplishments…marriage…3 children…3 grandchildren.
- Most memorable meeting… private afternoon tea with the evangelist Billy Graham.
- Member of a ethnic diverse family representing over 15 countries.
- Has travelled on over 25 international cruises. Keen interest in different countries and cultures.
Michael is a:
- Graduate of George Brown College in Toronto, Construction Engineering Technician.
- Past Instructor for the Ontario Real Estate Association.
- CIPS approved instructor.
- REBAC approved instructor.
- Qualified to teach CIPS Institute, ABR, RSPS, EPRO.
- Real Estate Education includes … real property law, principals of appraisal, mortgage financing, commercial real estate, broker management, managing commercial real estate, Commercial real estate, Instructor Training Institute , Buyer representation, International real estate, Resort property specialty, 1031 property exchange.
- Worked with college youth at Peoples Church in Toronto. Promoted gospel concerts in Canada, featuring the internationally acclaimed Oakridge Boys, Imperials Quartet and Stamps Quartet.
- Worked as a Mens’ fellowship leader, including staging an international Luau, featuring flame and sword dancers from Samoa and Hawaii for over 400 people.
- Organized a franchise volunteer group for Jerry Lewis Telethon in Toronto.
- Supported Habitat for Humanity, Canadian Cancer Society, Walk for life, Salvation Army, Youth for Christ, International Missions.
- Besides instructing, Michael enjoys tennis, gardening, woodworking, stain glass, dancing, and cruising.