- Reports (Commercial Connections), podcasts (Commercial Podcast), and blogs (The Source) are available to keep REALTORS® up to date on commercial news and provide helpful tips, such as how to grow your web presence.
- The Advocacy and Legislation section provides commercial issue backgrounders and an advocacy timeline.
- Educational Opportunities include Commercial Webinars and the NAR Course Matrix to help REALTORS® earn important designations in their areas of specialty.
- You can also find NAR Affiliate Organizations, such as the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
- CommericalSearch™ was built in collaboration with the industry to offer a better commercial real estate marketplace alternative. It's free, easy to use and packed with features. It's embraced by the world's largest firms so the content is great.
- Learn more about the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation that will provide you with the knowledge, research, network and tools to globalize your business.
- International REALTOR Membership is available for members of NAR cooperating associations throughout the world can join NAR and take advantage of the power of a million-plus member organization and gain exposure.
- In the Global Alliances section, you can find links to the more than 80 organized real estate associations around the world with whom NAR maintains formal relationships. These bilateral partnerships exist in nearly 60 countries to help you establish business partnerships and referral opportunities.
- Global Business Councils are groups within the local board structure of NAR dedicated to globally themed education, programming, and networking for their members.
- Global Resources
- Global Events are a great way to build your professional network and expand your knowledge of global business practices.
- Resources for AEs: The first step toward building global business is to raise awareness among REALTORS® that opportunities exist at the local level. Nearly every REALTOR® in America has access to global and multicultural clients, but many are unaware of the possibilities that engagement of those groups can create.
Resort & Second Home
- The Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) is an education-based certification program. Launched in 2006, the RSPS Certification was created by the National Association of REALTORS® to better serve the growing second-home and resort real estate market and now has over 1,700 elite members.
- Resort Courses and Webinars are available for NAR members. You can also sponsor and/or teach a resort course for members.
- In this section, members can find an RSPS Specialist and also read about the RSPS of the Year.
- The appraisal page is home to a number of resources, including a detailed background guide, specifics on the RAA and GAA Designations, and the Find an Appraiser tool.
- In the Advocacy section, you will also learn more about the federal issues facing appraisers, and how NAR is working to enhance education for appraisers.
- The National Association of REALTORS® strongly supports appraiser independence. The role of the appraiser is to provide an independent and impartial analysis of real property. Compromising independence impacts the quality of appraisal reports, adding risk for both consumers and lenders.
- Benefits are also available specifically for appraisers. Appraiser Member Benefits include advocacy, legal support, and countless resources to help ensure appraisers have all of the tools possible at their disposal.
- Unsure about auctions? The Basics & Benefits page will give you the answers you need to understand the benefits to both REALTORS® and buyers.
- For more specific information, you may also look to the sections on: Types of Auctions, Properties Suited for Auction, Factors Affecting Successful Auctions, and how to Grab Auction Opportunities.
- In this section you can also Find a Course and Find an Auctioneer.
- NAR provides toolkits, and law and policy resources to help you Manage Your Association.
- Courses and designations are available in the Professional Development section.
- Learn more about the AE Committee (AEC), an important resource for REALTOR® associations.
- The Broker Involvement Program provides you, the broker-owner, with a quick and effective tool to rally your agents on critical legislative issues affecting our industry.
- REALTOR® Magazine also includes a section "For Brokers" specifically.
- REBAC is the world’s largest organization of real estate professionals focusing on BUYER representation.
- Through this section, you can find Courses at one of many real estate associations and schools available.
- Established by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS®, the Green Resource Council was founded to make the knowledge of green real estate practices available to everyone. We accomplish this by focusing our attention on providing sustainable education to real estate agents; the link to millions of home buyers, sellers and builders.
- Here you can connect with like-minded NAR Green Designees working to green their businesses and their lives.
- This site will provide you with available Courses so that you can learn more and earn a Designation from NAR.
Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Earn your NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification, or SFR®!
- This section provides Course Registration and information on how to Get Certified.
- The SRES® Council trains REALTORS® to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties.
- By taking courses to earn the SRES® designation prepares REALTORS® to approach mature clientele with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
- The REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI) is a membership organization created for and by land experts, dedicated to building knowledge, building relationships, and building business for its members- the extraordinary real estate professionals - who broker, lease, sell, develop, and manage our most precious resource: the land.
- Through REALTORS® Land Institute, you can earn the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- This page will also provide information about conferences that you can attend.