Life at NAR
NAR's corporate culture is based on respect for coworkers and for NAR members. Employees work closely together to build an association that they can be proud to work for—and that members can be proud to join.
Life at NAR Is
- Rich in collaboration. We look for team players who are quick on their feet and able to adapt to an ever-changing climate—as member needs or the marketplace dictates.
- Filled with opportunity. We encourage professional growth and development and promote from within.
- Focused on our members. We're a nonprofit trade association, and our number-one priority is our members—not the bottom line.
Learn More About NAR's Culture
A Day at NAR
Each day at NAR is packed with personal gain and professional development. On a typical day, an employee may experience:
- A visit to our free gym. Join ongoing yoga and other fitness classes or work out on your own.
- Teamwork. Meet with colleagues to discuss how current events affect our members and what we can do to better serve their needs.
- Wellness program. Get your flu shot onsite or chat with a financial advisor.
- Lunch at a nearby restaurant. Stop in the nearby Billy Goat Tavern for a quick bite in either location.
- Training opportunities. Gain knowledge and new skills by taking one of our many online, work-at-your-own pace training classes.
The National Association of REALTORS® is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a 2010 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Start! Fit-Friendly Companies Recognition program.
Get more detailed information about our two locations.