Consumer Advertising Campaign
The National Association of REALTORS® convinces consumers of the value of REALTORS® and the REALTOR® brand through its national Consumer Advertising Campaign.
On these pages, you can:
- Learn about the strategy behind the current campaign and the results of past efforts
- View and access campaign materials*
- Learn how you can contribute to the campaign's success in your own market
*Please note that, unless otherwise indicated, the photography and other images appearing in these pages are not available for association and member use, as NAR does not necessarily hold sublicensable rights to them. The ad generator tool is available to state and local REALTOR® associations who wish to customize advertising materials from our Consumer Advertising Campaign. Individual NAR members are not permitted to use the Ad Generator to customize the campaign materials. Learn all the ways your association can use the ad generator. Read more about REALTOR.org's reprint guidelines.
NAR’s current campaign, Get Realtor®, communicates REALTOR® brand value to consumers, targeting up-and-coming generations of home buyers, sellers, owners and investors. We want today’s consumers to understand that REALTORS® are their competitive advantage in all things real estate.
Get Realtor® aims to "redefine the R®" for current generations of home buyers, sellers and real estate investors. The campaign aims to build Realtor® brand awareness and drive consideration of REALTORS®, especially among millennials and today’s hyper-connected consumer.
We want consumers to know that REALTORS®:
- Are their competitive advantage
- Understand and have insights into local markets
- See what can’t be uncovered in a simple online search
- Are consumer advocates; they will fight for consumers’ real estate dreams
Visit NAR’s consumer-facing social media sites for shareable Get Realtor® content.