The National Association of REALTORS® reaches consumers with important real estate information through its national advertising effort – the Consumer Advertising Campaign. NAR’s national advertising efforts aim to persuade and educate the public about the value of property ownership and the Realtor® brand.
On these pages, you can:
- Learn about the strategy behind the current campaign and the results of past efforts
- View campaign materials*
- Order materials and contribute to the campaign's success within local markets
*Please note that, unless otherwise indicated, the photography and other images appearing in these pages are not available for association and member use, as NAR does not necessarily hold sublicensable rights to them. The ad generator tool is available to state and local REALTOR® associations who wish to customize advertising materials from our Consumer Advertising Campaign. Learn all the ways your association can use the ad generator. Read more about REALTOR.org's reprint guidelines.
NAR’s national advertising highlights the real estate issues that matter to REALTORS® and their clients. The newest messaging explains why consumers should rely on REALTORS®' expertise and market insights and how, working together, REALTORS® and realtor.com® make home happen.
Information and materials are available to help local and state associations coordinate their own outreach efforts with the campaign.
- Learn more about the current media plan.
- View the national media plan (PDF 19 KB).
- View the TV Schedule (PDF 216 KB).
- Find out when the ads are running this week.
- Learn how your association can coordinate with the national campaign.
Each year the National Association of REALTORS® conducts tracking studies with consumers and members to assess attitudes and perceptions regarding REALTORS®, the real estate market, and the value of homeownership.