The National Association of REALTORS® reaches consumers with important real estate information through its national advertising effort – the Consumer Advertising Campaign. Formerly the Public Advocacy Campaign, NAR’s national advertising efforts aim to persuade and educate the public about the value of property ownership and the Realtor® brand.
On these pages, you can:
- Learn about the strategy behind the current campaign and the results of past efforts
- View campaign materials for association and member use
- Order materials and contribute to the campaign's success within local markets
NAR’s national advertising highlights the real estate issues that matter to REALTORS® and their clients. The newest messaging focuses on current real estate market conditions and implications for buyers and sellers. “Sidelines” speaks directly to hesitant sellers, encouraging them to take advantage of the opportunities in today's market.
Information and materials are available to help local and state associations coordinate their own outreach efforts with the campaign.
- Learn more about the current media plan.
- View the national media plan (*.pdf, 55 KB).
- View the TV Schedule (*.pdf, 240 KB).
- Find out when the ads are running this week.
- Learn how your association can coordinate with the national campaign.
Each year the National Association of REALTORS® conducts tracking studies with consumers and members to assess attitudes and perceptions regarding REALTORS®, the real estate market, and the value of homeownership.