• Only REALTOR® associations at the state and local level and the National Association of REALTORS® have permission to use these advertising materials. Since this is a member campaign, all members must be able to benefit from it equally. Therefore, no individual members or real estate brokerages may use these materials. The only exception is for Web banners, which can be used by all members.
• The print and outdoor advertising materials cannot be altered in any way except as allowed by the customization options found in the NAR Online Ad Generator. The TV spots can only be revised by our national agency to have your state or local association information on a title at the end. The radio spots cannot be changed in any way except to have your local radio station add a :10 tag with your state or local association information at the end of the :50 versions. The Web banners cannot be altered in any way.
• For protection of the REALTOR® brand and trademark, the following taglines cannot be modified in any way:
• “Ask your agent if they're a REALTOR®, a member of the National Association of REALTORS®" (for TV and radio) and "Ask if your agent is a REALTOR®, a member of the National Association of REALTORS®” (for all other materials).
• “Preguntele a su agente si es REALTOR®, miembro de la Asociación Nacional de REALTORS®” (for radio) and “Pregunte si su agente es REALTOR®, un miembro de la Asociación Nacional de REALTORS®” (for all other materials).
• “Tell them. Show them. Wear your REALTOR® pin with pride.”