|THE WILD SIDE OF THE SWAMP (AIRBOAT TOUR)
Get ready for an exciting adventure! Take a thrilling, wind-felt ride through the swamps and bayous of Louisiana, accessible only by airboat.
The captain, a native of the area, offers a colorful history of the Cajun way of life. You’ll come face to face with alligators, snakes and other native creatures while touring their neighborhood. Sandwiches and soft drinks are available to be purchased.
- Children under 8 years of age are not permitted on the airboats.
- This tour is not ADA accessible.
- Rubber soled shoes and a jacket are recommended.
- Tour will not be cancelled due to rain or inclement weather.
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to environmental concerns. In the event of cancellation, tickets will be refunded.
Thursday, November 6, 1:15pm-5:15pm
Sunday, November 9, 1:15pm-5:15pm
Monday, November 10, 1:15pm-5:15pm
Fun Bucks: 2
Fee: $75.00 per person
Tickets for this tour will be available online through the conference registration between May 7 and October 17. After October 17, tickets must be purchased on site, pending space availability.