|BOUDREAUX AND ALLIGATORS IN THE SWAMP
Take a journey into the swamplands of Louisiana. Picture the moss hanging on gnarled cypress trees as you travel into one of the wildest and most pristine river swamps in America.
As your boat drifts through the waterways, you'll learn about the Louisiana Wetlands, the inhabitants of the swamp, particularly the life and habits of the
American alligator. You may also see turtles, otters, herons, hawks, ibis, egrets, minks and much more.
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted on the swamp boats.
- This tour is ADA accessible. Contact Ashley Stagg, NOCCI, New Orleans Convention Company, at 504-293-2656 to discuss your needs.
- Rubber soled shoes and a jacket are recommended.
- Tour will not be cancelled due to rain or inclement weather.
- Tours are subject to cancellation due to environmental concerns. In the event of cancellation, tickets will be refunded.
Wednesday, November 5, 1:15pm-5:15pm
Friday, November 7, 1:15pm-5:15pm
Saturday, November 8, 1:15pm-5:15pm
Fun Bucks: 1
Fee: $43.00 per adult; $32.00 per child (ages 3-12)
Tickets for this tour will be available online through the conference registration between May 7 and October 17. After October 17, tickets must be purchased on site, pending space availability.