Click here to register now! Or, review the registration options below to find one that fits your budget and schedule.
Which Pass is Right for Me? | Important Notes | Other Registration Options | Contact Experient
*NAR members and non-members must register Friends & Family. **Multiple Single Session Passes may be purchased.
Which Pass is Right for Me? Premier Access Pass ($450 for Members/$550 for Non-members): Includes unlimited access to all education sessions and the expo floor on all four days of the event, plus access to Saturday’s General Session and Sunday’s Inspirational Program and REALTORS® Night Out at Universal Studios Florida®. Also includes unlimited access to free streaming or downloading of all audio-recorded education sessions for one full year. This is a great option if you want access to as much of the event as possible.
Friends & Family Pass ($350 for those attending with a Member/Non-member): Allows access to the General Session, Inspirational Program, REALTORS® Night Out at Universal Studios Florida® and the expo floor all four days of the event. Friends & Family Pass also includes four Fun Bucks that can be redeemed for tours of your choice (subject to space availability). This pass does not allow access to any of the education sessions. A great option for family and friends who are not involved in the real estate industry, but want to enjoy the special events. This pass is only available to family and friends of registered attendees.
One-Day Pass ($200 for Members/$240 for Non-members): Allows access to all education sessions on the day of your choice, plus access to the expo floor all four days of the events. Saturday pass holders may attend the General Session. Sunday pass holders may attend the Inspirational Program and REALTORS® Night Out at Universal Studios Florida®. This is a great option if you plan to spend one full day at the event.
Single Session Pass ($60 for Members/$90 for Non-members): A great opportunity to sample an education session – or two! Allows access to one education session of your choice, plus access to the expo floor all four days of the event. Multiple Single Session Passes may be purchased. This is an affordable option if you do not have time to spend a full day at the event.
Expo-Only Pass ($25 for Members/$50 for Non-members): Allows access to the expo floor all four days of the event. This pass does not allow access to any of the education sessions or special events.
Please note: With all registration options, ticketed events must be purchased separately. Ticketed events go on sale May 4.
Individual tickets may also be purchased for the Celebrity Concert, General Session and REALTORS® Night Out at Universal Studios Florida®. Make sure your registration pass does not already include access to these events before you purchase individual tickets.
View conference registration and hotel cancellation policies.
- All meeting registrations and most hotel reservations are made through Experient, NAR’s official registration company.
- Experient will confirm your advance registration and hotel reservation (if you book your hotel room with them) by email within one week of your registration submission.
- You will not receive a separate confirmation from the hotel. Hotel reservations for conference attendees will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Conference registration badges are NOT mailed prior to the event. Bring your emailed confirmation to registration in Orlando to pick up your badge credentials onsite.
Women's Council of REALTORS® (WCR)WCR members have two conference registration options:
Visit WCR's website for more information on WCR registration.
- WCR Meetings-Only ($390): This option gives you access to WCR education and programming (excluding ticketed events), as well as full access to the expo on all four days. This registration option saves $60, but does not allow access to NAR conference education sessions, General Session, Inspirational Program, or the REALTORS® Night Out at Universal Studios Florida®.
- NAR Premier Access Registration ($450): This option gives you access to all WCR education and programming (excluding ticketed events), as well as full access to NAR conference education sessions, General Session, Inspirational Program, the REALTORS® Night Out at Universal Studios Florida®, special non-ticketed conference events, and the expo on all four days.
International Registration OptionsSeveral different registration options are available to international real estate professionals, including registration discounts for International REALTOR® Members. Learn more.
Governance Meeting OnlyIf you are attending the Governance Meeting ONLY and none of the other conference activities, please email convinfo@REALTORS.org for instructions.
Media RegistrationTo register as a member of the media, contact Yolanda Byrd, 202-383-7515 or ybyrd@REALTORS.org.
Contact ExperientEmail: NAR@experient-inc.com
Phone: 800-650-6893 (US/Canada) or 847-996-5829 (outside US/Canada)
Fax: 888-772-1888 (US/Canada) or 301-694-5124 (outside US/Canada)