|REALTORS® GOT TALENT GUIDELINES
Stay tuned for the list of our finalists, who will be performing for 5,000 REALTORS® and guests in New Orleans in November!
If Selected as a Finalist
- This year’s contest was open to NAR members, international attendees, state/local board staff.
- Up to six finalists will be chosen to perform live in New Orleans on November 9 and the winner will receive $2,000.
- All finalists will also receive a complimentary Premier Access registration to the 2014 REALTORS® Conference & Expo (a $400 value).
- Click here to read the contest's rules and regulations.
How to Enter
- You will be notified on or about September 15, 2014.
- You must agree to be in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Saturday, November 8 for rehearsal and Sunday, November 9 for your live performance. Each finalist agrees to perform for an audience of approximately 5,000 between 7:30pm and 8:30pm on Sunday, November 9 in New Orleans.
- At the show, the live performance will be evaluated by a panel of judges who will rate each performance. However, it is the audience who will determine the winner. At the conclusion of the performances of all finalists, the audience will be asked to text their vote for best performance. The winner will be announced immediately upon conclusion of the voting period.
The deadline to enter REALTORS® Got Talent was August 29.