These handy tech tools will help you better navigate, interact with, and stay connected prior to and during the REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
Continue checking back, as more tools will become available.
Online Event PlannerWhat it is: An easy and free way to create your own customized event schedule.
Your personalized event planner will then be accessible through the NAR Annual mobile app.
The Event Planner is available on the right side of this page. Add scheduled meetings and personal meetings to create your customized event schedule. Changes to scheduled meetings will be updated, including the addition of meeting room locations in mid-October.
NAR Annual Mobile App What it is: The fastest, easiest way to navigate the Conference & Expo from your mobile device.
Download the official event mobile app, NAR Annual, to access sessions, meeting schedules, exhibitors and other info for your visit to Orlando.
Downloading the app is easy!
- For iOS devices and Android phones: Visit the App Store or Google Play, and search for “NAR Annual”
- For all other phone types: While on your device, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/narannual
You will be redirected to the proper download for your device.
- If you already have the NAR Annual mobile app downloaded, scroll to the bottom of the dashboard and tap "Exit to App List." Choose 2016, then tap "download."
- There are two ways to plan your schedule with the event app:
1. Start online with the Event Planner. Create a profile using the blue toolbar on the right-hand side. Then select the events you want to attend to add to your profile. You can also create your own custom events in the Event Planner, like dinner with friends, a sightseeing adventure, or your workout time. Then, pull your Event Planner information right into the mobile app by clicking the "My Event Planner" button at the bottom of the of the app dashboard. Follow the instructions to enter your Event Planner username and email address.
2. Or just create your schedule right in the app! Once you have downloaded the app to your mobile device, browse sessions, meetings and events by day, by audience, or by topic. When you see something you want to attend, just hit the “star” image in the top right corner of the event, and it will save in your personalized schedule right in the app.
- A cool function called “Quick List” helps you plot the best and most efficient way to see the exhibitors you want. Just select your favorite exhibitors under the “Exhibitors” icon, then hit “Quick List” and the app will map out the best route to see all of them in the most efficient use of your time.
- Access your registration! NAR no longer mails name badges, access passes, special event tickets or tour tickets before the event. Instead, access the bar code under the "Registration” icon by entering the four or five digit confirmation ID number found in your confirmation email. The bar code will pop up and you can scan that at registration, just as you would an airplane boarding pass at the security checkpoint. Registration staff will be on-hand to assist with any registration problems.
What it is: An online social networking service that enables users to connect.
Like us at facebook.com/narannual.
What it is: A video-sharing website.
Watch us at youtube.com/narmeetings.
TwitterWhat it is: A microblogging site that enables users to send and read text-based posts.
Follow us at twitter.com/narannual and use hashtag #narannual when tweeting about the conference.
InstagramWhat it is: A fast and fun way to share your photos.
Follow us at instagram.com/narannual.