|CONFERENCE & EXPO POLICIES
Conference Badge and Access PassYour badge identifies you as a REALTORS® Conference & Expo registrant.
Your conference access pass indicates the type of registration you purchased.
Please keep both your access pass and your badge in your badge holder to safeguard your materials. There is a $400 fee to replace a lost Premier Access access pass, $300 fee to replace a lost Friends & Family pass and $180 to replace a lost One-Day pass.
You must show your access pass for admittance to all NAR conference sessions, including the General Session and REALTORS® Celebrity Concert.
If any information on your badge is incorrect, please visit the Help Desk in NAR Registration on site.
Unauthorized SolicitationSolicitation of business on the premises of the trade expo by anyone other than official “NAR conference exhibitors” is strictly prohibited. Solicitation of business in sessions and meetings is entirely prohibited.
Distribution of MaterialsDistribution of flyers, pamphlets, notices, and brochures in any session of the NAR conference, without the prior consent of NAR, is expressly prohibited.
Speaker/Exhibitor EndorsementsThe ideas and opinions offered at educational programs presented during this conference are solely those of the speakers and do not necessarily reflect the position, policy, or opinion of the National Association of REALTORS®. The ideas and opinions presented in these educational sessions, and the products and services displayed by exhibitors at the trade expo associated with the conference should not be construed as recommendation or endorsement of the ideas, opinions, products, or services by the National Association of REALTORS®. In issues affecting legal, financial, or accounting matters, members should also consult trained professionals to address their individual situations.
Video ConsentThe National Association of REALTORS® will be conducting video recording and still photography of meetings, sessions, and events during the Conference & Expo for use in connection with future educational, promotional and marketing activities of the association. Your participation in the Conference & Expo constitutes your consent to the video recording and still photography of the event.
Green EffortsThe National Association of REALTORS® is working with vendors, hotels, and convention centers to provide a more health-conscious and green environment for your meetings, and to encourage green practices, conservation, and recycling at all future meetings. Here are some of the ways we are “green”:
- NAR convention tote bags are made from at least 20% recycled material, and they also can be recycled after use.
- NAR badge holders are made from 70% recycled material.
- In the expo guide, look for the green home icon to identify exhibiting companies that are joining NAR in our efforts to promote a green Conference & Expo. Visit the Green Pavilion for environmental and energy-saving ideas to help your customers buy and sell.
- Program guides are printed by a Sustainable Forestry Initiative-certified printer on recycled stock. Handouts for all NAR education sessions are printed by a Forest Stewardship Council-certified printer.
- Behind the scenes, Freeman, NAR’s Conference & Expo decorator, is committed to seeking ways to produce more environmentally friendly events, and also participates in “green” practices in their own day-to-day operations. NAR’s registration counters are recycled aluminum, while drapes and carpeting are reused, as are our directional signs. Environmentally friendly carpeting and exhibit booth material is available to exhibitors. Decorating materials that have reached the end of their useful life are recycled. Exhibitor service kits are now online, saving 90,500 pieces of paper each year – this is the equivalent of 1/20th of the lumber needed for an 1,800 square-foot home!