|FUN BUCKS PROGRAM
Guests with a Friends & Family registration pass will receive four Fun Bucks to redeem for tours and attractions. Here is how the Fun Bucks program works:
View the list of tours that Fun Bucks can be redeemed for here. Click here to read the Terms & Conditions.
- A NAR member or non-member must register his/her guest under a Friends & Family pass.
- Each Friends & Family registrant automatically receives four Fun Bucks with his/her conference registration.
- NAR members or non-members can log in to their existing registration record to redeem these Fun Bucks for tour or attraction tickets on behalf of their guests until October 17. Each tour or attraction ticket may require a different number of Fun Bucks.
- To redeem unused Fun Bucks for tour tickets after October 17, the registrant must visit the Tours & Attractions Desk in the Morial Convention Center. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Fun Bucks are non-transferable.
- Fun Bucks may be used to redeem no more than one ticket per tour or attraction during the conference.
- Fun Bucks cannot be used as partial payment toward the purchase of a tour.