|FUN BUCKS PROGRAM
Guests with a Friends & Family registration pass will receive four Fun Bucks to use toward the purchase of tours. Here is how the Fun Bucks program works:
View the list of tours that Fun Bucks can be redeemed for here.
- A NAR member or non-member must register his/her guest under a Friends & Family conference registration.
- Each Friends & Family registrant automatically receives four Fun Bucks with their conference registration.
- NAR members can log in to their existing registration record to redeem these Fun Bucks toward tour tickets for Friends & Family until November 1. Each tour or attraction ticket may require a different number of Fun Bucks.
- To redeem unused Fun Bucks for tour tickets after November 1, the registrant must visit the Tours Desk in the Moscone Center, South Building, Mezzanine. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Fun Bucks are non-transferable.
- Fun Bucks may be used to purchase no more than one ticket per tour during the conference.
- Fun Bucks cannot be used as partial payment toward the purchase of a tour.