Who is it for?
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
What You Gain
- Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
- Ongoing specialized information, programs, and updates that keep you knowledgeable on the issues and trends facing home buyers.
- Access to members-only publications, marketing tools and resources.
- Networking and referrals
How to Earn It
- Documentation of five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative.
- Membership in good standing in REBAC
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
o Exception: International members of REBAC do not have to be members of NAR.
Pass the ABR® core designation course exam with an 80% or better score.
Pass the exam for the ABR® elective course of your choice with an 80% or better score.
- Submit the designation application along with documentation of five completed transactions.
- Cost of courses
- REBAC Dues
o First year of REBAC membership is free
o Second year is $110, but prorated based on the month you joined REBAC
o $110 per year thereafter
For more information, visit the REBAC website.
*Course discount available through the REALTOR Benefits® Program.