Sponsor a Class
It's Easy to Offer At Home With Diversity®
Unlock Your Market's Potential! State and local REALTOR® associations can sponsor the At Home With Diversity® course. To sponsor the At Home with Diversity® course, you must be an official course sponsor as designated by the National Association of REALTORS®. To become a sponsor, download a sponsor agreement form (PDF: 81KB).
Fill out the form and submit it to NAR. Upon acceptance, NAR will send a signed copy of the agreement to you for your records. This is a contract.
NAR is offering a special promotion for At Home With Diversity® Course Sponsors in 2012. If you book one At Home With Diversity® course in 2012, you can book a second one for free.
Your Responsibilities as an At Home With Diversity® Sponsor
- Register your course with NAR. Complete the Course Offering Notification Form, and be sure to provide the date, time and location for each course you offer.
- Submit payment to NAR. Your course sponsorship is good for two years. NAR will charge you a fee each time you offer the course.
- Hire and compensate a certified course facilitator. View a list of certified At Home With Diversity® facilitators.
- Arrange a date and location. You are responsible for any fees for use of the classroom.
- Publicize the course. See our ideas for promoting the class.
- Print course materials for course attendees.
- Order course certificates for each attendee. Certificates can be handed out at the end of the class or mailed within two weeks afterward.
- Perform additional administrative tasks. These include recordkeeping and making all arrangements for the course.
- Hold a valid license (AHWD or REBAC License)
- Submit payment to NAR. ($30 per student royalty fee)
What NAR Provides
NAR will send you these At Home with Diversity® program materials:
- All course materials
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Sponsor's and facilitator's guides
- Course registration and certificate application forms
- A certificate and At Home with Diversity® lapel pin for each attendee who completes the course
- Roster processing
- A certificate and At Home with Diversity® lapel pin for each attendee who applies and is awarded the At Home With Diversity Certification