Who is it for?
The Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR) certification is specifically designed to help residential real estate agents and brokers enhance their skills in creating BPOs, reducing risk, and applying alternative valuation techniques.
What You Gain
- Ability to prepare accurate and professional BPOs
- Ability to evaluate market valuation tools for the most productive preparation of BPOs
- Ability to identify and weigh all significant factors influencing the creation of a useful valuation
- Access to members-only marketing tools and resources
How to Earn It
- Complete the one-day class, BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process, either online or in a classroom
- View a free one-hour webinar on BPO best practices, available to you after you have submitted your online application
- Pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- You must have been a licensed real estate agent for at least two-and-a-half years
- You must have an E&O policy with $250,000 minimum coverage per incident, and $500,00 aggregate maximum
- In some states, you may be required to complete a criminal background check in order to receive assignments
- Submit an online application.
For more information, visit the BPOR web site.