In today's competitive business environment, it often takes more than just motivation and initiative to succeed. Earning the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate.
- Find out how to earn the GRI in your State.
- Discover why earning the GRI designation is critical to the success of your business.
Learn about how to promote your GRI designation and support other GRI designees.
Get in touch with education directors at other state associations to share their best practices. Also, see how to prepare your GRI program for accreditation and how to market your program.
- REALTOR® Institute policy statement
- GRI program accreditation
- Marketing materials
- Learn from other State Association GRI programs
- Bulk order GRI pins with the updated logo
Looking for a REALTOR® who's taken professional training to the next level? REALTORS® with the GRI designation have in-depth training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards, and the sales process.