Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Who is it for?
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
What You Gain
The SRS Course will redefine your "normal" and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
Additional Member Benefits Include:
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates
- Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources and services.
- “Find An SRS” Online Directory for the public to access and for direct member to member referral opportunities
- Subscription to the bi-monthly digital Real Estate Business Magazine
- SRS social media community – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Exclusive, member-only webinars and videos.
How to Earn It
- Complete the SRS course, either online or in a classroom setting.
- Complete one of the SRS elective courses.
- There is no exam requirement for the SRS Course.
Member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Exception: International members of SRS do not have to be members of NAR.
- Member in good standing with SRS
- Documentation of five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a seller representative.
- Submit the designation application along with documentation of five completed transactions.
- Waived for the first year
- $99 each subsequent year
For more information, visit the SRS website.