Who is it for?
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
What You Gain
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates
- The SRS Course will redefine your “normal” and help you reinvent the way you represent sellers
- Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources and services
- Listing in the publicly accessible “Find an SRS” online directory
- Member-to-member referral opportunities
- Digital subscription to the bi-monthly Real Estate Business Magazine
- Digital subscription to “The Real Estate Professional”
- Access to the SRS social media community: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Access to member-only webinars
How to Earn It
- Applicants must pass the exam at the end of the course with an 80% or better score
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member in good standing of SRS
- There is no application requirement for this designation. Completion of the course and passing the exam automatically enrolls you as an SRS for one year.
First year of membership for an SRS designee
Annual renewal of SRS membership
- Course cost varies by state
For more information, visit the SRS Council web site.