The 2014 Federal Policy Conference will take place at:
2800 South Potomac Ave.
Arlington, VA 22202
Lodging will be provided at the same hotel. See an interactive map on the hotel web site.
Hotel reservations must be made by contacting our Housing Manager, Andra Zarins at email@example.com. In your note to Andra, please include your name, NRDS# and requested dates of stay.
All reservations are guaranteed by NAR for late arrival. Individual reservations may be canceled until 6:00 pm on the day of the arrival without charge.
NOTE: Reservations booked directly with the hotel will not be eligible for reimbursement or given the special NAR rate. Our negotiated room rate is $199/night single/double, plus applicable taxes.
Flight reservations can be made at no up-front cost to you using NAR's official travel agency Ovation Corporate Travel by calling (888) 554-0455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “NAR Federal Policy Conference”. Ovation is open 8:30am - 8:00pm EDT (M-F). Be sure to give your name as indicated on your government issued ID when calling.
NOTE: NAR will cover any fees associated to your flight change related to the recent change in the end date of the Conference, which is January 29. NAR will reimburse for coach class airfare only. You can use your own travel agent as an alternative to Ovation Corporate Travel, and submit an expense report.
Directions from Local Airports
- Airport Phone: 1 703 417 8000
- Hotel direction: 2 mile(s) SW
- Exit the airport following signs for Alexandria and merge onto US Route 1 South. Turn left at the first traffic light onto 27th Street. Continue through Crystal Drive. The hotel will be on the right.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle to and from Reagan (DCA) between 5am-11pm. Pick up and drop off at Terminal A (hotel shuttle area) or Gates 5 and 9 on Level 1 of Terminal B & C.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro station every 20 minutes between 7am-11pm.
- Airport Phone: 1 703 572 2700
- Hotel direction: 28 mile(s) SE
- Take airport Toll Road heading East to Route 66 East to Exit 75 (110 South). Follow to Route 1 South then turn left onto 27th St. Hotel is on the right.
Avis, Budget, and Hertz are the official car rental companies for the National Association of REALTORS® and the 2014 NAR Federal Policy Conference. Please visit NAR's REALTOR Benefits® Program page for more information on travel discounts.
1700 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, Virginia 22202
Airport shuttle service, scheduled, complimentary
Shuttle Phone: 1 703 413 1300
- SuperShuttle; approximate fee: 15 USD (one way); reservation required
- Subway service, approximate fee: 1.65 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 10 USD (one way)
- Bus Station
- Subway Station
- On-site parking, fee: 8 USD hourly, 24 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: 29 USD daily
Expenses Covered by NAR
NAR will cover coach class airfare, hotel room and tax, ground transportation costs for invited participants only. Any incidental expenses are the responsibility of the Conference participant. There is no registration fee associated with attending the Conference.
View the member reimbursement information page for more details.
For any housing questions please contact: