NAR Events include: an association executives institute, state conventions, annual governance meetings, the leadership summit, midyear legislative meetings, a midyear trade expo, and the REALTORS Conference & Expo.
Conference & Expo
- Every fall, real estate professionals from across the US and around the world come together for the annual REALTORS® Conference & Expo. This annual four-day event includes:
- 100 education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers, and industry experts, who discuss timely topics and critical issues of value to REALTORS®
- Nearly 400 industry vendors at the expo, who present the latest innovative tools just for real estate professionals
- Unlimited networking and referral-building opportunities, including special events, networking lounges, and the expo show floor
Midyear Meetings & Trade Expo
- The REALTORS® Midyear Meetings & Trade Expo is where NAR members take an active role to advance the real estate industry, public policy, and the association.
- Join us in Washington, DC, for special issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities, and the industry trade show.
- The Leadership Summit brings the chief staff executives of state and local associations, together with their Presidents-Elect, to an event that translates into multiple opportunities to make lasting connections in the REALTOR® association community. You'll leave the conference motivated and inspired.
- The Leadership Summit is open to presidents-elect and chief staff executives of: Local and state associations, Regional Multiple Listing Services, Commercial Overlay Board, Commercial structures with over 100 members, National institutes, societies, and councils
- The Leadership Summit is an opportunity for volunteer and staff leaders to start planning for the year ahead. Leadership partners will participate in exercises, share thoughts, and identify priorities. Presidents and AEs, be sure to find seats together so you can make the most of your Summit experience.
- The AE Institute raises association executive awareness of real estate industry issues and provides professional development opportunities so that AEs across the country can better serve the REALTOR® organization and its members. Mark your calendar for our future conferences.
- How do I register for these events?
- Which events are most beneficial for me to attend?
- What costs are covered?