• Sunday, August 17: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Lobby Level
• Monday, August 18: 7:00 a.m. – noon, Lobby Level
• Monday, August 18: noon – 5:00 p.m., Ballroom Promenade
• Tuesday, August 19: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Ballroom Promenade
About the Event
The Leadership Summit (August 17 - 19, 2014 in Chicago) brings the Presidents-Elect and the Chief Staff Executives of the local and state associations together to an event that translates into multiple opportunities to make lasting connections in the REALTOR® association community. You’ll leave the conference motivated and inspired.
The Leadership Summit is open to presidents-elect and chief staff executives of:
- Local and state associations
- Regional Multiple Listing Services
- Commercial Overlay Boards
- Commercial structures with more than 100 commercial members
- National institutes, societies, and councils
Other staff and/or volunteer leaders may not be substituted for the President-elect and and/or Chief Staff Executive.
The Leadership Summit is an opportunity for volunteer and staff leaders to start planning for the year ahead.