Leadership Summit for 2016 Leadership
The 2015 Leadership Summit has reached its venue capacity - registration and the waitlist are now closed.
The Leadership Summit will take place August 10-11, 2015 at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.
Leadership Summit is open to the 2016 Presidents and Chief Staff Executives of:
• Local and state associations
• Regional Multiple Listing Services
• Commercial Overlay Boards
• Commercial structures with more than 100 commercial members
• National institutes, societies, and councils
Other staff and/or volunteer leaders may not be substituted for the President-elect and and/or Chief Staff Executive.
Space is limited - have the following information ready when you register:
• A realtor.org user name and password
• NRDS ID number (To retrieve your NRDS ID, call Information Central at 1-800-874-6500)
• A credit card to guarantee the reservation
The hotel will not charge the card a deposit, only for no-shows and cancellations.
Chief Staff Executives: please register yourself and your President-elect. Register for the meeting and secure your hotel reservation online at the same time.
Please do not contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
What does the Summit cost?
• No registration fee.
• NAR will pay for up to two nights of hotel accommodations for the AE and President-elect - no substitutions.
• You are responsible for paying your airfare, ground transportation, and other expenses.
When does registration close?
• Registration is at capacity and is now closed.
• No on-site registration for the conference.