Leadership Summit for 2015 Leadership
The Leadership Summit will take place August 17 – 19, 2014 at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.
Registration is now closed. There is no onsite registration for the conference.
Registration is open to the 2015 Presidents and Chief Staff Executives of:
• Local and state associations
• Regional Multiple Listing Services
• Commercial Overlay Boards
• Commercial structures with more than 100 commercial members
• National institutes, societies, and councils
Other staff and/or volunteer leaders may not be substituted for the President-elect and and/or Chief Staff Executive.
Space is limited - be prepared on June 4th with the following information:
• A realtor.org user name and password
• NRDS ID number
To retrieve your NRDS ID, call Information Central at 1-800-874-6500
• A credit card to guarantee the reservation
The hotel will not charge the card a deposit, only for no-shows and cancellations.
Chief Staff Executives: please register yourself and your President-elect. Register for the meeting and secure your hotel reservation online at the same time.
Please do not contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
What does the Summit cost?
• No registration fee.
• NAR will pay for up to two nights of hotel accommodations for the AE and President-elect - no substitutions.
• You are responsible for paying your airfare, ground transportation, and other expenses.
When does registration close?
• Registration closes when maximum capacity is reached or June 30, 2014.
• No on-site registration for the conference.
• Sunday, August 17: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Lobby Level
• Monday, August 18: 7:00 a.m. – noon, Lobby Level
• Monday, August 18: noon – 5:00 p.m., Ballroom Promenade
• Tuesday, August 19: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Ballroom Promenade