Leadership Summit for 2017 Leadership
The Leadership Summit will take place August 22-23, 2016 at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers.
The 2016 Leadership Summit registration opens on Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at Noon Central Time.
Leadership Summit is open to the 2017 Presidents and Chief Staff Executives of:
- Local and state associations
- Regional Multiple Listing Services
- Commercial Overlay Boards
- Commercial structures with more than 100 commercial members
- National institutes, societies, and councils
Other staff and/or volunteer leaders may not be substituted for the President-elect and and/or Chief Staff Executive.
Space is limited - have the following information ready when you register:
- A realtor.org user name and password
- NRDS ID number (To retrieve your NRDS ID, call Information Services at 1-800-874-6500)
- A credit card to guarantee the reservation
The hotel will not charge the card a deposit, only for no-shows and cancellations.
Chief Staff Executives: please register yourself and your President-elect. Register for the meeting and secure your hotel reservation online at the same time.
Please do not contact the hotel directly to make a reservation.
What does the Summit cost?
- No registration fee.
- NAR will pay for up to two nights of hotel accommodations for the AE and President-elect - no substitutions.
- You are responsible for paying your airfare, ground transportation, and other expenses.
When does registration close?
- Registration is at capacity and is now closed.
- No on-site registration for the conference.