Workforce Housing Forums
Thank you for attending the 2012 National Forum on Workforce Housing!
Presentations and handouts are now available.
Oct. 11: Workforce Housing Forum
The forum will focus on the importance of workforce housing in today’s market and in the future, workforce housing challenges in communities and how to address these challenges. See the agenda for program details.
Oct. 12: Employer-Assisted Housing Class
Employer-Assisted Housing Class is designed to help REALTORS® and their partners, including non-profits, lenders and government officials, work with local employers so that they can help their employees become homeowners or afford a home close to work. See the agenda for program details.
CE Credit is available for Realtors® in Illinois and is sponsored by the Illinois Association of Realtors®
The meeting is open to anyone who would like to participate. Typical participants include:
- National and local housing and community development leaders
- Federal, state and local elected and appointed officials
- Housing non-profits and coalitions
- Real estate professionals
- Urban and regional planners
- Lenders and financial services companies
Please see the agenda page for the most up-to-date schedule of sessions.