International REALTOR® of the Year Award
We're looking to find the 2014 International REALTOR® of the Year. Is it you, or someone you know? One distinguished member of the International REALTOR® community will be honored during the 2014 REALTORS® Conference & Expo this November in New Orleans. The award will be given to an international member who has gone above and beyond to help promote the REALTOR® organization and brand outside the United States.
About the Award
This award recognizes a distinguished member of the International REALTOR® community who has helped to promote the REALTOR® organization and brand outside of the United States. This award allows International REALTORS® an opportunity to showcase their own communities, businesses, and accomplishments.
Criteria for Nominations
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Must be an International REALTOR® for a minimum of two years
- Promotes the National Association of REALTORS® and the REALTOR® brand outside the U.S. (Examples: included REALTOR® logo/branding on website, business cards, other marketing materials; helped to bring NAR education/resources to home country/association; active in the Ambassador Association Program, hosted or participated in REALTOR® trade missions, etc.)
- Attended REALTOR® Conference & Expo in past years
- Volunteers time/resources to NAR and/or home association
- Shows commitment to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics
Encouraged, but not Required
- Completion of NAR or NAR affiliate designation or certification program(s): CIPS, ABR, SRES, GREEN, RSPS, IREM, SIOR, etc.
Applicants and nominees must submit the following:
- A completed nomination form
- Optional documentation supporting information regarding activities and contributions.
- If you are nominating yourself, you are encouraged to provide at least one letter of recommendation from a colleague.
- International REALTOR® of the Year applicants can nominate themselves or be nominated by a colleague.
- Only nominations submitted in the official nomination format will be considered.
Nominations are due Friday, September 19, 2014. Send your completed nomination form and supporting materials to either NARGlobe@realtors.org or
National Association of REALTORS®
430 North Michigan Avenue, 11th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
Note: All International REALTOR® of the Year nominations are kept strictly confidential. All materials submitted become the property of NAR and will not be returned.
The winner of the 2014 International REALTOR® of the Year will receive:
- Two FREE tickets to International Night Out at the 2014 REALTORS® Conference & Expo in New Orleans, where the winner will be recognized on stage
- Recognition in NAR Global publications, social media, and web site
- An engraved award
2013: Jeff Foo, Singapore Institute of Estate Agents
2012: Linda Neil and John Glaab, The Settlement Company