Interested in learning more about working with global buyers?
NAR has information and resources to help you grow your global business.
- Be sure to register for “global content” in the Weekly Report.
- Global Perspectives in Real Estate is a bimonthly newsletter with global tips and tools. Recent topics include, “Turn Your Business into a Global Magnet”, “London Calling: Working with UK Buyers”, “Exploring India” & “Building a Global Real Estate Practice”
- International Field Guides are one-stop resource packages on various global subjects, including: “China Real Estate”, “Cross-Cultural Business Etiquette”, “Doing Business with Brazil” and many more
- International Research: Be sure to check out the Profile of International Homebuying Activity and the State by State International Business Reports.
Do you want to become a global real estate expert?
Sign up for the Certified International Property Specialist designation. Courses include:
- Global Real Estate: Local Markets – Learn about the globalization of economies, international capital flow, principles and trends in international investment, and much more.
- Transaction Tools – Designed to teach you about foreign markets, the metric system, varying tax laws, visa regulations, currency fluctuations, and many other relevant global topics
- Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate – Provides insights and skills for working with investors from Asia and the Pacific Rim
- Europe & International Real Estate – Learn how to effectively work with European buyers and sellers.
- The Americas and International Real Estate – Learn more about working with South American or Canadian buyers/sellers.
- The Business of U.S. Real Estate – Teaches practitioners from outside the U.S. about the real estate market in the U.S.