To actively engage the large firm membership to participate in all phases of the National Association of REALTORS®, primarily by promoting and strengthening large firm involvement in NAR Calls for Action, RPAC fundraising, and community and political activity. Will examine and recommend new ways of reaching large firms to engage them in the political process such as special meetings, programs, videos, podcasts, etc.
Seven members as follows: Chair and Vice Chair, one Government Affairs Director (GAD), and four at-large members drawn from the Large Residential Firms Real Estate Services Advisory Group.
Terms of service
Qualification(s) for consideration
The Chair and Vice Chair:
• should be selected from the top 100 large firms and should have served on the advisory board in the past.
• the State AE and GAD must be selected from states that have large firm participation.
The members at-large must:
• be full time broker-owner, Managing Director, or senior officer in a large firm or franchise organization.
• have an interest in political or legislative issues.
• be actively involved in participating in calls for action and investing to RPAC.