1. To evaluate, monitor, and analyze trends as they relate to real property valuation.
2. To make policy recommendations as they relate to real property valuation models.
3. To provide recommendations on valuation-related issues.
4. To monitor and respond to new government regulations such as Dodd-Frank and to actions by The Appraisal Foundation, Appraisal Standards Board, Appraisal Qualifications Board, and Appraisal Practices Board and other organizations and entities that might have jurisdiction over or impact on valuation-related issues.
45 members as follows: Chair; Vice Chair; Immediate Past Chair; RPR Advisory Board representative; two members from each of the following committees recommended by the Chairs of these committees: Business Issues Policy Committee, Professional Standards Committee, Federal Financing & Housing Policy Committee, Conventional Financing and Policy Committee, Commercial Committee; 31 At-large members for a one-year term of which at least 16 shall be licensed or certified appraisers.
Terms of service
Qualification(s) for consideration
• Members with expertise/interest in real property valuation, or...
• Members with expertise/interest in legislative and regulatory issues, or...
• Members with experience in performing broker price opinions.