To enhance the political effectiveness of the National Association of REALTORS® by providing campaign related tools, resources, and funding to state and local REALTOR® associations interested in supporting REALTORS® or REALTOR® friendly candidates running for political office. To achieve this, the REALTOR® Party Trustees for State and Local Campaign Services Committee will:
• Provide budget and program oversight for the National Association of REALTORS® Campaign Services program that provides an array of technical resources to state and local REALTOR® associations interested in running successful candidate and issue related campaigns.
• Provide budget and program oversight for the National Association of REALTORS® State and Local Independent Expenditure Program that is used to support collaboratively, with state and local REALTOR® associations, state or local candidates for political office that are REALTORS® or REALTOR® Champions.
23 members as follows: Chair, Vice Chair, Immediate Past Chair, one representative from each NAR region, one state Association Executive, one local Association Executive, one state association Government Affairs Director, one local association Government Affairs Director, and three at-large members.
Terms of service
One-year term. Committee members will be eligible to serve one additional consecutive term.
Qualification(s) for consideration
• Two or more years experience on NAR political or legislative committee.
• Volunteer experience in a political campaign.
• Experience as a local or state candidate for elected office.