Reports to RPAC Trustees Fundraising Committee
To increase overall REALTOR® participation at all levels of RPAC. The council members shall be tasked with the following responsibilities and activities in order to increase the overall RPAC Member participation in RPAC:
1. In conjunction with State and Local Associations organize and schedule RPAC fundraising events thru-out the year for the purpose of engaging more REALTOR® members in RPAC.
2. Participate in regularly scheduled State RPAC meetings.
3. Responsible for conducting a state fundraising conference.
4. Responsible for RPAC Partnership Program promotion and grant follow-up.
5. Responsible for encouraging all national NAR Committee members to invest in RPAC per the 100% Committee Challenge.
6. Responsible for encouraging state and local associations to adopt the REALTOR® PAC Management System.
7. Responsible for working with the state and local associations to incorporate and develop an online fundraising plan.
60 members including a Chair, Vice Chair and one REALTOR® member per state and territory with the exception of CA, FL, NY, and TX that shall have two Council members. The Council Chair will review recommendations made by the State/Territory President and State/Territory Executive Officer and appoint the RPAC Participation Council member from each state and territory.
Terms of service
Two-year staggered term.
Qualification(s) for consideration
REALTORS® who have exhibited demonstrable leadership in RPAC Fundraising at the State and Local levels.