To support state and local associations through education, technical assistance, and/or financial support and to enable them to organize and manage effective issue campaigns to promote REALTOR® policy.
29 members as follows: Chair and Vice Chair, the Immediate Past Chair, one representative from each region, two state or local Association Executives (rotates each year), one state or local Government Affairs Director (rotates each year), one Multicultural Real Estate Organization Representative, and nine at-large members.
Terms of service
Two-year staggered term; limit to two consecutive.
Qualification(s) for consideration
• Two years experience on NAR political or legislative committee.
• Experience in planning or implementing an issue campaign.
• Experience on an Issues Mobilization Committee at the state level.
• Experience as a local or state elected official.
• Experience with local or state fundraising.
Qualifications for Multicultural Real Estate Organization Representative:
• REALTOR® member who is also an elected or policy/advocacy national leader of one of the three multicultural real estate organizations (National Association of Real Estate Brokers, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, Asian Real Estate Association of America).