Name of Agreement: License Agreement (Vendor Display of Listings)
Parties: Multiple listing service and a vendor, such as an internet webpage designer, or print media vendor
Purpose: The purposes of the license agreement are as follows:
- Multiple listing service grants to the vendor a license to display listing content on websites designated in the License Agreement, and in print media.
- Vendor agrees to be bound by the multiple listing service IDX policy.
- The multiple listing service identifies the means of downloading the listing content to a vendor, whether through web services, FTP, or by another means.
- Provide for the applicable broker to consent to listing content being displayed on designated websites or in print media.
Options: There are two options in Section 22(e) regarding termination of the License Agreement. Use only one option. The optional definition in Section 24(w) is included if Option 2 is selected.
- Section 22(e) Option 1: No Transition Period. Use this option if no transition period is negotiated in the agreement.
- Section 22(e) Option 2: Transition Period. This option provides for a thirty (30) day transition period, which gives the broker time to find a substitute vendor. Section 24(w) has the definition for “Transition Period” and should be used when this option is selected.
Instructions: This document is a standalone agreement. All of the blanks need to be completed and all of the applicable schedules attached. Only choose one option in Section 22(e); if Option 1 is used, remove the optional “Transition Period” definition in Section 24(w).
License Agreement (198 KB)