The 2014 Member Orientation Toolkit shipped to all State and Local Association Executives earlier this year.
2014 Orientation Toolkit
The Toolkit includes helpful tools to welcome new members into the REALTOR® family, which are also provided here for your convenience. We encourage you to emphasize how each new member plays an important role in the industry as you introduce them to the many benefits they receive from their local, state, and national REALTOR® associations.
- The new 2014 Orientation Video highlighting key NAR benefits, with an introduction by Steve Brown (22 minutes). This video can also be viewed at YouTube.
- A supply of REALTOR® pins to distribute to new members. Order additional REALTOR® pins.
- Details about the new .REALTOR top level domain and other 2014 NAR highlights.
- The annual Orientation Toolkit, shipped to all State and Local Associations in early February.
New: Online Orientation National Module
NAR created an online orientation module as a result of an AEC Work Group. The national module is approximately 120 minutes (2 hours) in duration and is an option for Associations that wish to deliver an online orientation. The National module is fast-moving and includes several short video clips, field trips, activities, treasure hunts, case studies, and fun quizzes at the end of each chapter.
NAR negotiated preferred pricing with the vendor for Associations that wish to utilize this online module for new member orientations and for those who wish to develop and add a local module.
To learn more about the module, click here.
Associations Resources: Overview & New Coaching Webinars, Plus AEI Session
Learning Library is hosting regular overview and new coaching clinic webinars to answer questions about offering the online national module as well as how to develop and add local content.
If your Association is interested in developing your own local online orientation module, register for a free 30-minute coaching clinic with Learning Library, Inc. LLI staff will provide detailed, step-by-step guidance on assembling your local module content and submitting programming.
The following webinars will be held in April:
- April 10: Increasing Your ROI with Your Online Orientation Course
- April 16: Increasing Your ROI with Your Online Orientation Course
- April 17: NAR Online New Member Orientation National Module
- April 23: Increasing Your ROI with Your Online Orientation Course