Forms, Models, Templates, and Brochures
Use this page to find forms, brochures, and templates related to NAR's Code of Ethics, professional standards, and mediation.
Online Ethics, Arbitration, and Mediation Forms
These official forms come from NAR's Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual.
While NAR does not recommend specific discipline for certain offenses, it does outline key points to be considered with respect to discipline.
Professional Standards & Mediation Brochures
Visit this page to download these brochures:
- Mediation—The Winning Solution for Brokers
- Mediation—The Winning Solution for Buyers and Sellers
- The Code of Ethics—The REALTORS®' Pledge of Performance and Service
- Code of Ethics Enforcement—An Association Service
- Before You File an Ethics Complaint
Findings of Fact Template
This template can assist hearing panels in writing appropriate Findings of Fact. Originally developed by the Oregon Association of REALTORS®.
Ethics Enforcement Toolkit*
Download samples of letters and forms that an association’s professional standards administrator would complete and send to parties involved in an ethics matter.
*Formerly "Sample Chronological Ethics Complaint Documentation Processing."