Use this page to access NAR’s Multiple Listing Service policy resources.
IDX, VOW, Syndication, and Other Displays
- Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Information and Resources
- Virtual Office Websites (VOW) Information and Resources
- Managing Listing Content
- Automated Valuation Models (AVM)
- Canonical and Author Tags for Real Estate Listings
- Qualification for MLS Participation and IDX
MLS Governing Documents
- These model documents are part of the Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy and include the Model MLS Rules and Regulations and Model MLS Bylaws.
Agendas, Minutes, Reports, and Recent Policy Changes
- View the agenda for the September 2016 Meeting of the NAR MLS Technology and Emerging Issues Advisory Board
- View Current or Past Agendas and Minutes of the Multiple Listing Issues and Policies Committee
- Code’s Applicability on the Internet (2005 Work Group Report/Recommendations)
- 2016 Changes to MLS Policy Statement 7.85 and FAQ
Informational Brochures, Guides, and Articles
- Access informational brochures, guides, and articles related to MLS policy.
MLS Resources for Administrators
- Access useful resources for MLS administrators and those serving on an MLS committee.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- 2016 Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy
- 2016 Summary of MLS Changes
- Auction Properties
- Homes Magazines
- Lock Boxes: FAQ on Lock Box Security Requirement Revisions of 2012
- Offers of Cooperative Compensation Related to Listings of REO
- Short Sales: Information and Resources
- "Greening" MLSs
- MLS Commercial Handbook
- MLS Governing Documents Review Process
- Realtor.com® Presentation From the MLS Forum at the 2015 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
- RPR® Presentation From the MLS Forum at the 2015 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo