Use this page to access NAR’s Multiple Listing Service policy resources.
IDX, VOW, Syndication, and Other Displays
- Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Information and Resources
- Virtual Office Websites (VOW) Information and Resources
- Managing Listing Content
- Automated Valuation Models (AVM)
- Canonical and Author Tags for Real Estate Listings
- Qualification for MLS Participation and IDX
MLS Governing Documents
- These model documents are part of the Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy and include the Model MLS Rules and Regulations and Model MLS Bylaws.
Agendas, Minutes, and Reports
- Current or Past Agendas and Minutes of the Multiple Listing Issues and Policies Committee
- Code’s Applicability on the Internet (2005 Work Group Report/Recommendations)
- Emerging Issues in MLS (REALTOR® Magazine, Aug. 2015)
Informational Brochures, Guides, and Articles
- Access informational brochures, guides, and articles related to MLS policy.
MLS Resources for Administrators
- Access useful resources for MLS administrators and those serving on an MLS committee.
- 2015 Handbook on Multiple Listing Policy
- 2015 Summary of MLS Changes
- Auction Properties
- Homes Magazines
- Lock Boxes: FAQ on Lock Box Security Requirement Revisions of 2012
- Offers of Cooperative Compensation Related to Listings of REO
- Short Sales: Information and Resources
- "Greening" MLSs
- MLS Commercial Handbook
- Realtor.com® Presentation From the MLS Forum at the 2015 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo
- RPR® Presentation From the MLS Forum at the 2015 REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo