The Marketing Library
by Pat Zaby is a comprehensive collection of postcards, flyers, forms, printed and multimedia presentations, and self-calculating financial forms that work in Microsoft Office 2000, XP, or 2003-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Imagine having an entire library of powerful marketing materials customized to your specifications in minutes and ready to be used whenever you need them. These are professionally designed and are proven to persuade buyers and sellers to do business with you.
Prospecting for buyers and sellers becomes a system with a variety of postcards targeted at specific markets like Sphere of Influence, First-time Homebuyers, Investors, Geographic Farms, and specialized services. Homebuyers and sellers will be impressed with both printed and multimedia presentations.
The Marketing Library
- Seller, Buyer, Home Inventory and Homeowner's Tax Worksheet
- For Sphere of Influence, Geographic Farms, Investors, Buyer's Agent, Marketing Services, and First-Time Homebuyers.
- A collection of individual property flyers to showcase and merchandise homes and forms to keep you organized.
- Decision making made easy with Excel spreadsheets for buyers, sellers, and business planning.
- A variety of PowerPoint presentations with high quality graphics, tasteful revelations, and effective messages.
Additional products from Pat Zaby available from NAR:
-Making It Make Sense for Office
-Marketing Library Collection
For a free demo on the Pat Zaby Marketing Library CD Collection Series, click the link below
Pat Zaby Marketing Library CD Collection Series
About the Author:
Pat Zaby began his career in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree in real estate from the University of North Texas. His contributions to the industry through speaking, teaching, writing and development have earned him the recognition and respect as one of the industry’s authorities. He writes the largest and most widely read e-mail newsletter for real estate professionals found at www.patzaby.com. He has been a speaker at every National Association of REALTORS® convention since 1979, as well as numerous franchise and state conventions.Back to Top