Making it Make Sense - MS Office
by Pat Zaby is a training CD-ROM set that includes 101 step-by-step videos that release the secrets to running your real estate business with the power of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. These training movies are conveniently viewed on your computer so that you can try the things you are learning in "real time."
A sampling of the videos include:
- Mail Merge, Recurring Appointments; Meeting Requests; Notes for Contacts; Mailbox Cleanup; Signature and more...
- Behave like a desktop publisher; Using headers and footers; Using Tables; Printing Envelopes and Labels; and more...
- Using the Drawing toolbar; How to Group items; Attaching Music and Videos; Create a self-running presentation and more...
- Email a spreadsheet; Calculating a Mortgage Payment; Using Fonts & Colors; Math Operators; Add a Row & Column and more...
- How to Crop; Balancing; Using Effects; How to Rotate and more...
Additional products from Pat Zaby available from NAR:
-Marketing Library Collection
For a free demo on the Pat Zaby Marketing Library CD Collection Series, click the link below
Pat Zaby Marketing Library CD Collection Series
About the Author:
Pat Zaby began his career in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree in real estate from the University of North Texas. His contributions to the industry through speaking, teaching, writing and development have earned him the recognition and respect as one of the industry’s authorities. He writes the largest and most widely read e-mail newsletter for real estate professionals found at www.patzaby.com. He has been a speaker at every National Association of REALTORS® convention since 1979, as well as numerous franchise and state conventions.Back to Top