Association Revenue Track (ART) Program
NAR offers associations exceptional opportunities for earning non-dues revenue.
Association Revenue Track Program
The ART program allows your association to earn non-dues revenue each time your member or association makes a purchase from the NAR Store.
The program has been updated and includes all types of promotional resources and tools such as banners, store widget, flyers and much more. Take advantage of these resources and tools to make your job easier and provide an additional benefit to your members.
Why Associations Should Join
Up to 20% savings on all products and publications in NAR's Store, including the most popular for associations:
- Code of Ethics Products and Downloads
- Association Resource Packet
- Association Resource Packet Download
- 10-14% revenue earned in form of a rebate twice a year with all sales using your code
- Special discounts when you purchase products and publications in bulk direct from NAR
- The benefit of over 300 products and publications available directly to your members at a discount
- No cost to join!
We can help you promote your discount code and participation with marketing materials.
- Not part of the program but want to join? Please contact Colleen Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-874-6500, ext. 3287.
- Is your association a member and you don’t remember your promotional discount code? Please contact Colleen Doyle at email@example.com or 800-874-6500, ext. 3287.
REALTOR® University Affiliate Program
Promote REALTOR® University, NAR’s online education destination, to members on your website and earn money for your association. Your Association receives 15% of course registration fees and 10% from digital products if a student clicks and makes a purchase from the special REALTOR® University link on your website. Enroll your Association today!