NOTE: The application process is now closed. Check back in August.
Apply online after reading the instructions below. Applications must be received by March 31, 2013.
A Word version of the application (.doc) is available for your use in gathering information offline. Answers must be copied and pasted from the Word document into the online form; do not send the MS Word document itself.
To contact us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rita Baldwin at 312-329-8321.
- The application must be submitted online by March 31, 2013. Please be sure to print a copy for your records.
You will be required to submit three professional references:
- State REALTOR® Officer or State Association Executive
- Local Association Executive
- Local REALTOR® Officer
- You will have the ability to track your references as they are received by viewing Section VI of your application.
- If you use a pop-up blocker, please turn it off while completing the form, or enable pop-ups for this site. If you have a special toolbar, such as Yahoo! or Google, please check the settings to make sure that pop-ups are not blocked via the toolbar.
- Your information will be reviewed upon submission of the application. You'll receive an email on your application status no later than August 31, 2013.
- It is your responsibility to place information in the correct section of the form. Do not include the same information in more than one place on the form.
- You are not required to submit documentation or proof of attendance at education events or background information. In the case of an audit, however, the NAR staff can request documentation of all information, and reserves the right to audit any or all documentation.
- AS A REMINDER, PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF YOUR FORM FOR YOUR RECORDS BEFORE SUBMITTING! (Use the Print icon at the bottom of the form.)
- You can save the application and come back to it later. When you complete the application, you must press 'Submit' to send the completed application to NAR.