NAR is pleased to present REALTORS® Core Health Insurance (RCHI). RCHI offers affordable, guaranteed-acceptance, Limited Medical insurance plans exclusively for NAR members aged 18-65.
REALTORS® Core Health Insurance (RCHI) provides guaranteed-issue, affordable Limited Medical plans which are exclusively designed and priced specifically for NAR members. Simply put, RCHI provides coverage for your everyday healthcare needs – helping to provide a safety net for people who do not have the luxury of being covered by a comprehensive health insurance plan. Visit the RCHI website.
Benefits and Highlights of RCHI*:
- It’s guaranteed-acceptance** – No medical questions/exams required.
- It’s low cost – Plans start as low as $70.69 per month.
- Three plan types are available (Physician, NAR Value and NAR Platinum)
- You have freedom to choose any provider, with the option of a PPO network, for added savings, in certain states.
- The plans provide assignable benefits – the medical provider bills the insurance company directly.
- Next day coverage is available.
- No contract needed. Plans have a 10-day money back guarantee.
- Benefits include: doctor office visits, wellness visits, emergency room benefits, surgery benefits, a prescription discount card and more!
- Underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, rated A (“Excellent”) by A.M. Best
* Subject to limitations and exclusions.
** Based on eligibility (age, member of NAR, and state availability)
Who Can Benefit?
NAR Members who will benefit from RCHI include those who:
- Cannot afford — or are struggling to afford — major medical (comprehensive) health insurance.
- Have tried to get health insurance and have been turned down.
- Have a pre-existing condition that makes traditional insurance coverage expensive or difficult to obtain, but that is covered by RCHI.
- Have major medical insurance with very high deductibles, and who could use an extra layer of coverage to assist with everyday healthcare costs.
Note: There is a 12-month condition limitation on all hospital or surgical related expenses.
Major Medical vs. Limited Medical
It is important to understand the difference between Major Medical (comprehensive coverage) and Limited Medical insurance. Major Medical provides catastrophic coverage and high limits of coverage (typically $1 million or more). Limited Medical (RCHI) provides the guarantee of affordable insurance but limits its coverage to everyday illnesses and accidents. In addition, the maximum benefits paid in each medical situation are capped. Unfortunately NAR is unable to offer a group Major Medical plan at this time. For more information on this issue, please click here.
About This Partner
Receive a free, no-obligation quote and learn more about this program. Have your 9-digit NRDS number handy.
Phone: 1-877-CORE-PLAN (1-877-267-3752) or visit our NAR website.
Note: REALTORS® Core Health Insurance is also available via the REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace, featuring a robust selection of health and wellness insurance products available to NAR members, including a major medical health insurance exchange. Shop, quote and enroll in the program of your choice within minutes. Representatives are available to help members navigate their insurance options with free professional consultative advice.