Just for AEs
Put the REALTOR Benefits® Program to work for you and your members
Designed with REALTORS® in mind, the REALTOR Benefits® Program is the exclusive member benefits program of the National Association of REALTORS®. With savings and special offers on the products, tools and services real estate professionals use every day from industry leading companies including FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group LLC), Liberty Mutual, Sprint, REALTORS® Insurance Marketplace and more. Share the many benefits of REALTOR® Membership with your members to help them save time and money, grow their business, and gain a competitive edge.
Marketing Resources for Associations
Help reinforce the value of REALTOR® membership by sharing information about all of the offers and discounts available to members from NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Print Pieces for Distribution
The 2016 Offers and Discounts Catalog Just for REALTORS® (PDF: 5.74 MB) features more detailed descriptions about partners and their offers, along with information about new partners.
Electronic Media for Distribution
Follow us on Facebook for content shareable via social media.
Send an email to RBPforAEs@realtors.org with your name, title, and association for access to our content library. The content library houses information you can use in newsletters or online to let your members know all the ways they benefit from being a REALTOR®.
Benefits for Associations
Associations can also use the REALTOR Benefits® Program for their business activities. There are certain programs either designed specifically for associations or have association components to help you run your organizations more effectively, provide better benefits to staff and members, or generate greater revenue.
Benefit Programs for Your Business Use
Many of our REALTOR Benefits® Program partners provide excellent solutions for your Association’s business use and at discounted price. Learn more about how you can work with each of these partners on solutions to help your office run more efficiently and effectively.
- Shipping and printing services from FedEx and FedEx Office
- Business banking, finance, and lending solutions from the REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union, now also offering the REALTOR® Credit Card, including an option for association business (corporate) use.
- Sponsorship and advertising efforts that can add some pop to your next conference or meeting from FCA LLC US (formerly Chrysler Group LLC)
- Discounted office supplies and printing services from OfficeMax
- Discounted pricing on PCs, laptops, tablets, multifunction printers, mobile technology, and more from Dell, Lenovo, Sprint, Xerox
- Branded promotional items for your next conference or event from REALTOR Team Store®
Benefit Programs for Your Members
- SentriLock's REALTOR® NXT Electronic Lockbox System will serve your organization well into the future with its reliable and secure technology and our outstanding customer service, rated tops in the industry.
- This year NAR is providing a valuable member benefit to REALTORS® nationwide and has chosen zipLogix™ as the provider to deliver this comprehensive transaction platform. This arrangement also benefits Associations, with significant savings for those that wish to make their forms available through zipLogix™. By doing so, this will provide a streamlined solution to your members who will have one place to access your Association’s forms while taking advantage of the NAR benefits.
Non-dues revenue opportunities
Looking to increase your non-dues revenues? Learn how REALTOR Benefits® Partners DocuSign and REALTOR Team Store® can help.
Programs for Association Staff
Association staff are eligible to take advantage of any of the REALTOR Benefits® Program offerings that are available to members. Many of our REALTOR Benefits® Program Partners extend their offers for the benefit of association staff members. Visit the REALTOR Benefits® Program home page for offer details or call 800-NAR-5233 to speak with a member of the REALTOR Benefits® team for assistance.